Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #2 [MOD NOTE PG 88] (Page 26)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

His elegance is his attitude..........Wink Embarrassed

Tu Hi Meri SHab Hai ... Subha Hai

Tu Hi Din Hai Mera....... Day Dreaming

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

happy new year fellow wahians !  well kw is a sweetheart ! he is playing this role with such brillance that ppl are hating (regular members ) him but i dont know why they are continously bashing kw and kw fans everytime i visit this forum  everytime i m seeing anti kw posts ! CryCry

i m thoroghly disappointed with this forumShocked ! its worst than cmg forum coz when kw was bashed in that forum ppl had a valid reason he was third angle the reaction was natural to that phan group ! but here kw is just for cameo there is no extended role of this there is no petition for pairing kw with ankita . actually nobody wants it but still ppl are insecure and jealous just for nothing ! Cry

they bashed us for making his post they are bashing us for making AT and morever they are accusing us that coz of us many ppl have left this forum but the truth is this forum has always been a small one i have checked each and every post of this forum and i saw only 10-20 post in 203 pages where comments crossed 40-50 else the comments are 10-20 per page......and still they are accusing us !Dead

i have been here for one week and within a week i dont even feel like commneting any thing on  BHPH  foum even in ranbeer AT......!CryCryCryCry

sorry guys but the kind of treatment  we have recieved is horrible ! so u guys drool over him i will meet u in next project of wahi !  i do hope we all meet in forum where kw is in lead roleTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidramonty22-Harshu-

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
he's cool. he's player.he's wicked............Cool

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
aww arti  - i know i was shocked at what was going on in the MF - honestly didnt expect it - but i dont really participate there - so cant say much - but plz stick around here - and enjoy the AT! You know u wanna drool with us LOL - all i can say is ignore the rest - cuz people will be people...and we cant control how they think. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incensenorzar

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

he's cool. he's player.he's wicked............Cool

and SEXY!!!!!! (that needs to be part of the background tune) LOL
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

happy new year fellow wahians !  well kw is a sweetheart ! he is playing this role with such brillance that ppl are hating (regular members ) him but i dont know why they are continously bashing kw and kw fans everytime i visit this forum  everytime i m seeing anti kw posts ! CryCry

i m thoroghly disappointed with this forumShocked ! its worst than cmg forum coz when kw was bashed in that forum ppl had a valid reason he was third angle the reaction was natural to that phan group ! but here kw is just for cameo there is no extended role of this there is no petition for pairing kw with ankita . actually nobody wants it but still ppl are insecure and jealous just for nothing ! Cry

they bashed us for making his post they are bashing us for making AT and morever they are accusing us that coz of us many ppl have left this forum but the truth is this forum has always been a small one i have checked each and every post of this forum and i saw only 10-20 post in 203 pages where comments crossed 40-50 else the comments are 10-20 per page......and still they are accusing us !Dead

i have been here for one week and within a week i dont even feel like commneting any thing on  BHPH  foum even in ranbeer AT......!Cry

sorry guys but the kind of treatment  we have recieved is horrible ! so u guys drool over him i will meet u in next project of wahi !  i do hope we all meet in forum where kw is in lead roleTongue
hi arti happy new year.so feel bad..wahians r not so weak.if u don't like to come this AT..don't worry but we have still our KW FC., u can join that.........Embarrassed don't say alvida. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22Incense

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index