Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir Malhotra|Meethi Choori AT #2 [MOD NOTE PG 88] (Page 11)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

LOL

I lyk tht sow...it shud've been the best youth showEmbarrassed

yup totally loving that show.

As for BHPH - why are they making ranbir negative - it kills me - love KW tho - hes hot as a neg character 2!!! Day Dreaming

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

As for BHPH - why are they making ranbir negative - it kills me - love KW tho - hes hot as a neg character 2!!! Day Dreaming

u knw I've stopped thinking tht Ranbir is negative...cuz I'm sure there's more to it...right now I'm just enjoying KW n the fact tht he looks so HOT n SEXY as Ranbir n his attitude his acting skills are just Isssshhhhhhhhhhhh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Yea - i was being optimistic - but todays epi kinda got to me - they have made him a typical bad-guy with goons and all. But ur right - i bet there is more to the story - doubt wahi would take a neg role as a cameo.

and i totally loved his expression at the end - the pissed of look even looks sexy on wahi Day Dreaming
MinnieRose IF-Rockerz
MinnieRose
MinnieRose

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

u knw I've stopped thinking tht Ranbir is negative...cuz I'm sure there's more to it...right now I'm just enjoying KW n the fact tht he looks so HOT n SEXY as Ranbir n his attitude his acting skills are just Isssshhhhhhhhhhhh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Zarqa i agree dear. there's definitely some twist in the way - well hopefully there is lol
but for now i am loving him as Rabir. he looks sooo HOTTT & dashing. love his expressions, his attitude, his overall gesture. hayeee he's tooo good! BlushingBlushing

.Sidra

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Yea - i was being optimistic - but todays epi kinda got to me - they have made him a typical bad-guy with goons and all. But ur right - i bet there is more to the story - doubt wahi would take a neg role as a cameo.

and i totally loved his expression at the end - the pissed of look even looks sexy on wahi Day Dreaming

exactly...I'm trying to be positive n I'm sure Wahi won't take a role lyk tht he himself said tht Ranbir is not the ganda wala bad guy Ermm so we just gotta wait n watch....

and the SexyFace look was just Issshhhhhhhhh too sexy n those little evil smiles he give Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

.Sidra

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saania22

Zarqa i agree dear. there's definitely some twist in the way - well hopefully there is lol
but for now i am loving him as Rabir. he looks sooo HOTTT & dashing. love his expressions, his attitude, his overall gesture. hayeee he's tooo good! BlushingBlushing

Saania I'm sure there is more to the story KW said it's not a negative character so just gotta wait n watch how things unfold but till then let's enjoy n drool over our HOT n SEXY WahiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and he's expressions are to die for...he can pull of every expression with such sexiness be it the cute expressions with badi badi eyes lyk Sid or be the evil pissed of expression of Ranbir...he's just too good...too HOT to handle BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

.Sidra

Sanam_88 Groupbie
Sanam_88
Sanam_88

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
yess I am totally going to get addicted to this place!! Loved reading khushis experience, so exciting!! He is totally chill in person, amazing!

.Sidra

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanam_88

yess I am totally going to get addicted to this place!! Loved reading khushis experience, so exciting!! He is totally chill in person, amazing!

exactly....totally chill n amazing person...tht's our nikamma for youEmbarrassed

.Sidra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index