Loved it what about you . (Page 5)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by dewdropred

Loved it ... what about you ...

1)geet holding the file close to herLOLso that maan will touch herLOL(lage rahe munni ... kya plan banaya geet ...LOL)l wish he had touched her by mistake LOL. I am sure he wanted to touch her but his ego got in the way. typical menLOL

2)geet instigating maan by calling him sirLOLWink(teer nishane pae laga hain ... wah wah geet kya use kiya maan sir ... main sir ko ....LOL) lool and maan did not even do anything to geet for calling him sir. Cry

3)geet then again getting scared when he was coming close to her LOL(ab uksaya tho bear tho karna padega na geet madam)LOL geet you are the seducer, don't back down. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

4)Maan also is smart Wink... he too pulled the file neatly from her .LOL.. without touching her (ab geet ustad sae ustadi kaise kar sakhthae hain ... batao)LOL one day maan is going to lose against geet LOLLOL

6)geet demanding for sweet ...maan giving her chocolate getting scared of her mood swings ..LOL.(geet was right ab aaya unt(camel)pahad kae neechae ...LOLpar baad main patha chalega ki unt aya ki nahinLOL)he probably thought its easy to run and empire but difficult to control a pregnant woman with hormones running haywire. LOLLOLLOL

7)geet eating a chocolate like a baby LOL chocolate all over her hands LOL below her lips LOL so that maan will remove her seat belt LOLbut maan is also not less LOL he hands her tissues box LOL(arey maan i was thinking he will surely wipe the chocolate of her lips ... but damn that was not shown ...LOLWink) i love your idea, wish CV had shown this sceneClapClap

9)as we all know geet taking tips from annie LOL from some dating show LOL & dressed in red to seduce maan LOL well it backfired as we all know thanks to SBB & SBS LOL but I hate the way the scene was cut Angry as expected from the snow day scene  Y R they doing this to us Angry cutting our fav. Scenes into parts Angry can't they give us a continous episode ...Angryi m mad at the cv's for cutting the episode into 2 parts ... but i love the episode  lool tomorrow we will see the seducer being seduced instead.LOL

Precap

By the way luved the precap how maan was striping his clothes in front of geet & telling her what happens next as she did not have any clue LOL(well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet .... he loves to flaunt his body Wink) would love it if geet stands her ground, then what would Maan doEmbarrassed

luved ur work GurTi ... MeeShti ... Maaneet ... awesome job as always ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

waiting for tomorrow's episode ...Day Dreaming
see my comments above in green

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuedewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Mindblowing episode!!!!!......MAANEET are always out of this world.......both never want to give in ek se badkar ek i think now both r playing seduce-seduce game to see who is a better seducerLOLWink........who do u think will win?!......whoever wins hum sabki toh lottery lagi haiWinkLOL............Even i hate the editing bit the lack in continuity reduces the whole effect of a scene......now v have to wait one whole day to see Baba Maan Singh Khurana' bold avatar lol......it becomes difficult for us then to decide who is better sher ya uski sherniWink.......Coming to brij the way he was shocked to see Geet in KM i think he killed cook just to get his job so that he can be in delhi bechara as a means of livelihood........may be by coincidence he ends up in KM.....wat do u think?

yes dear ... both are ek se badkar ek ... thy still have their ego ...LOL 

u r abs correct ... as to whoever wins hamari tho sach main lottery khulegi LOL 

i am not sure yaar ... i actualy thought tht he came to knw abt maaneet's marriage in the newspaper as maan is a business tycoon u know ... so after that may b he went & killed that sardar & doned his role & came to kC & then KM ...

well and i was am now not sure ...whether tht was a surprise look or angry look ... he was giving when he saw geet ... hope they show this to us today ... may b v we will get 2 c how brij landed in KM ...hope the cv's explain it to us ... at least this time ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

@divareena

Loved it ... what about you ...

1)geet holding the file close to herLOLso that maan will touch herLOL(lage rahe munni ... kya plan banaya geet ...LOL)l wish he had touched her by mistake LOL. I am sure he wanted to touch her but his ego got in the way. typical menLOLthese 2 & their ego ...LOL

2)geet instigating maan by calling him sirLOLWink(teer nishane pae laga hain ... wah wah geet kya use kiya maan sir ... main sir ko ....LOL) lool and maan did not even do anything to geet for calling him sir. Cry he so wanted to yaar ... but he controlled himself ... really very gud will power ...Smile

3)geet then again getting scared when he was coming close to her LOL(ab uksaya tho bear tho karna padega na geet madam)LOL geet you are the seducer, don't back down. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi guess she forgot that ...LOL

4)Maan also is smart Wink... he too pulled the file neatly from her .LOL.. without touching her (ab geet ustad sae ustadi kaise kar sakhthae hain ... batao)LOL one day maan is going to lose against geet LOLLOLhope tht day comes soon LOL

6)geet demanding for sweet ...maan giving her chocolate getting scared of her mood swings ..LOL.(geet was right ab aaya unt(camel)pahad kae neechae ...LOLpar baad main patha chalega ki unt aya ki nahinLOL)he probably thought its easy to run and empire but difficult to control a pregnant woman with hormones running haywire. LOLLOLLOLyes no 1 can control a Preg* women ... u r right ...LOL

7)geet eating a chocolate like a baby LOL chocolate all over her hands LOL below her lips LOL so that maan will remove her seat belt LOLbut maan is also not less LOL he hands her tissues box LOL(arey maan i was thinking he will surely wipe the chocolate of her lips ... but damn that was not shown ...LOLWink) i love your idea, wish CV had shown this sceneClapClap  thnks dear ...but they just skipped it & whn she got down the car she still had the chocolate below her lips...LOL

9)as we all know geet taking tips from annie LOL from some dating show LOL & dressed in red to seduce maan LOL well it backfired as we all know thanks to SBB & SBS LOL but I hate the way the scene was cut Angry as expected from the snow day scene  Y R they doing this to us Angry cutting our fav. Scenes into parts Angry can't they give us a continous episode ...Angryi m mad at the cv's for cutting the episode into 2 parts ... but i love the episode  lool tomorrow we will see the seducer being seduced instead.LOL

Precap

By the way luved the precap how maan was striping his clothes in front of geet & telling her what happens next as she did not have any clue LOL(well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet .... he loves to flaunt his body Wink) would love it if geet stands her ground, then what would Maan doEmbarrassedtht would b funny but my guess she will run away from there ...LOL& maan wll have a laugh LOL

luved ur work GurTi ... MeeShti ... Maaneet ... awesome job as always ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

waiting for tomorrow's episode ...Day Dreaming

see my comments above in black

sptrno

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
loved it.........loved it......loved it..

dewdropred

Go to top