Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Loved it what about you . (Page 4)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

agree with you hima.the episode was rocking.geet seducing maan...is so funny.waiting for tomorrow's episode.

yes samata ... it was a fantabulous episode ... luved the way both enacted the scenes ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nehara

i loved the epi today...

it was really awesome and funny....
now i just cnt wait for tomorrow's one... Big smile
ur right.. why couldn't they just show the rest of the scene today....? LOL

yes nehara ... episode was great ...  isn't it ... it would have been so nice if thy showed us the entire red dress scene in 1 go ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mono123

IM SOO PRIUD OF THE CV I LOVE THEM ASK LOOKED WOWOOWWO

cv's did a gud job gave us a gud episode ... but i would ahve been happy if thy had given us 1 continous episode ..
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
lovellyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di finally saw it in TV.... coz mom dad went out... oly me and ma bro...both were laughing like hell... OMG OMG Geet si soooo  hilarious... and maan doesn't leave a chance to strip... tho he oly want to teach wat happens in those shows wic she copied from further... lol di tats wat i mention abt the precap and u also posted the same 

ask ur parents to go out for a movie tomorrow & watch tomorrow's episode also on TV

u saw the episode with ur bro ...yes ... DD was awesome the way she was trying to seduce she was really funny ... not at all like a seductress though ... DD did a great job ... & maan as usual angry young maan ... where did u mention abt the precap ... oh u mean to say we both used the same words ...

yes ... maan never leaves a chance he loves to do that in front of geet ...

how many times did he do... lost count yaar ,....
di tmrw NEW YEAR eve so only movies so tat they will be wake up unitl midnite...i ahve to plz them...with soem sweet wors.. i chanting i shud keep ma head cool and not to loose ma temper...actuly they had some job today so they went...yup i saw it with ma bro... tho i dnt let him to watch Geet seducing Maan scenes... just asked him to play computer games...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Loved todays epi...
Cant wait for tomorrow!

yes dear me 2 waiting for tomorrow ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di tmrw NEW YEAR eve so only movies so tat they will be wake up unitl midnite...i ahve to plz them...with soem sweet wors.. i chanting i shud keep ma head cool and not to loose ma temper...actuly they had some job today so they went...yup i saw it with ma bro... tho i dnt let him to watch Geet seducing Maan scenes... just asked him to play computer games...

tht's wht i was wondering ...  how u saw it with ur bro .... LOLu told him to play computer games ... & he left at tht scene ... LOL 

do something dear ... send ur parents to ur neighbours house LOL 

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing episode!!!!!......MAANEET are always out of this world.......both never want to give in ek se badkar ek i think now both r playing seduce-seduce game to see who is a better seducerLOLWink........who do u think will win?!......whoever wins hum sabki toh lottery lagi haiWinkLOL............Even i hate the editing bit the lack in continuity reduces the whole effect of a scene......now v have to wait one whole day to see Baba Maan Singh Khurana' bold avatar lol......it becomes difficult for us then to decide who is better sher ya uski sherniWink.......Coming to brij the way he was shocked to see Geet in KM i think he killed cook just to get his job so that he can be in delhi bechara as a means of livelihood........may be by coincidence he ends up in KM.....wat do u think?

dewdropred

Go to top