Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😳😳
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Loved it ... what about you ...

1)geet holding the file close to herπŸ˜†so that maan will touch herπŸ˜†(lage rahe munni ... kya plan banaya geet ...πŸ˜†)l wish he had touched her by mistake πŸ˜†. I am sure he wanted to touch her but his ego got in the way. typical menπŸ˜†

2)geet instigating maan by calling him sirπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰(teer nishane pae laga hain ... wah wah geet kya use kiya maan sir ... main sir ko ....πŸ˜†) lool and maan did not even do anything to geet for calling him sir. 😭

3)geet then again getting scared when he was coming close to her πŸ˜†(ab uksaya tho bear tho karna padega na geet madam)πŸ˜† geet you are the seducer, don't back down. 😳😳

4)Maan also is smart πŸ˜‰... he too pulled the file neatly from her .πŸ˜†.. without touching her (ab geet ustad sae ustadi kaise kar sakhthae hain ... batao)πŸ˜† one day maan is going to lose against geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6)geet demanding for sweet ...maan giving her chocolate getting scared of her mood swings ..πŸ˜†.(geet was right ab aaya unt(camel)pahad kae neechae ...πŸ˜†par baad main patha chalega ki unt aya ki nahinπŸ˜†)he probably thought its easy to run and empire but difficult to control a pregnant woman with hormones running haywire. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7)geet eating a chocolate like a baby πŸ˜† chocolate all over her hands πŸ˜† below her lips πŸ˜† so that maan will remove her seat belt πŸ˜†but maan is also not less πŸ˜† he hands her tissues box πŸ˜†(arey maan i was thinking he will surely wipe the chocolate of her lips ... but damn that was not shown ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) i love your idea, wish CV had shown this sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘

9)as we all know geet taking tips from annie πŸ˜† from some dating show πŸ˜† & dressed in red to seduce maan πŸ˜† well it backfired as we all know thanks to SBB & SBS πŸ˜† but I hate the way the scene was cut πŸ˜‘ as expected from the snow day scene  Y R they doing this to us 😑 cutting our fav. Scenes into parts 😑 can't they give us a continous episode ...😑i m mad at the cv's for cutting the episode into 2 parts ... but i love the episode  lool tomorrow we will see the seducer being seduced instead.πŸ˜†

Precap

By the way luved the precap how maan was striping his clothes in front of geet & telling her what happens next as she did not have any clue πŸ˜†(well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet .... he loves to flaunt his body πŸ˜‰) would love it if geet stands her ground, then what would Maan do😳

luved ur work GurTi ... MeeShti ... Maaneet ... awesome job as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

waiting for tomorrow's episode ...😍

see my comments above in green
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sptrno

Mindblowing episode!!!!!......MAANEET are always out of this world.......both never want to give in ek se badkar ek i think now both r playing seduce-seduce game to see who is a better seducerπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........who do u think will win?!......whoever wins hum sabki toh lottery lagi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†............Even i hate the editing bit the lack in continuity reduces the whole effect of a scene......now v have to wait one whole day to see Baba Maan Singh Khurana' bold avatar lol......it becomes difficult for us then to decide who is better sher ya uski sherniπŸ˜‰.......Coming to brij the way he was shocked to see Geet in KM i think he killed cook just to get his job so that he can be in delhi bechara as a means of livelihood........may be by coincidence he ends up in KM.....wat do u think?

yes dear ... both are ek se badkar ek ... thy still have their ego ...πŸ˜† 

u r abs correct ... as to whoever wins hamari tho sach main lottery khulegi πŸ˜† 

i am not sure yaar ... i actualy thought tht he came to knw abt maaneet's marriage in the newspaper as maan is a business tycoon u know ... so after that may b he went & killed that sardar & doned his role & came to kC & then KM ...

well and i was am now not sure ...whether tht was a surprise look or angry look ... he was giving when he saw geet ... hope they show this to us today ... may b v we will get 2 c how brij landed in KM ...hope the cv's explain it to us ... at least this time ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@divareena

Loved it ... what about you ...

1)geet holding the file close to herπŸ˜†so that maan will touch herπŸ˜†(lage rahe munni ... kya plan banaya geet ...πŸ˜†)l wish he had touched her by mistake πŸ˜†. I am sure he wanted to touch her but his ego got in the way. typical menπŸ˜†these 2 & their ego ...πŸ˜†

2)geet instigating maan by calling him sirπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰(teer nishane pae laga hain ... wah wah geet kya use kiya maan sir ... main sir ko ....πŸ˜†) lool and maan did not even do anything to geet for calling him sir. 😭 he so wanted to yaar ... but he controlled himself ... really very gud will power ...😊

3)geet then again getting scared when he was coming close to her πŸ˜†(ab uksaya tho bear tho karna padega na geet madam)πŸ˜† geet you are the seducer, don't back down. 😳😳i guess she forgot that ...πŸ˜†

4)Maan also is smart πŸ˜‰... he too pulled the file neatly from her .πŸ˜†.. without touching her (ab geet ustad sae ustadi kaise kar sakhthae hain ... batao)πŸ˜† one day maan is going to lose against geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hope tht day comes soon πŸ˜†

6)geet demanding for sweet ...maan giving her chocolate getting scared of her mood swings ..πŸ˜†.(geet was right ab aaya unt(camel)pahad kae neechae ...πŸ˜†par baad main patha chalega ki unt aya ki nahinπŸ˜†)he probably thought its easy to run and empire but difficult to control a pregnant woman with hormones running haywire. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes no 1 can control a Preg* women ... u r right ...πŸ˜†

7)geet eating a chocolate like a baby πŸ˜† chocolate all over her hands πŸ˜† below her lips πŸ˜† so that maan will remove her seat belt πŸ˜†but maan is also not less πŸ˜† he hands her tissues box πŸ˜†(arey maan i was thinking he will surely wipe the chocolate of her lips ... but damn that was not shown ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰) i love your idea, wish CV had shown this sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘  thnks dear ...but they just skipped it & whn she got down the car she still had the chocolate below her lips...πŸ˜†

9)as we all know geet taking tips from annie πŸ˜† from some dating show πŸ˜† & dressed in red to seduce maan πŸ˜† well it backfired as we all know thanks to SBB & SBS πŸ˜† but I hate the way the scene was cut πŸ˜‘ as expected from the snow day scene  Y R they doing this to us 😑 cutting our fav. Scenes into parts 😑 can't they give us a continous episode ...😑i m mad at the cv's for cutting the episode into 2 parts ... but i love the episode  lool tomorrow we will see the seducer being seduced instead.πŸ˜†

Precap

By the way luved the precap how maan was striping his clothes in front of geet & telling her what happens next as she did not have any clue πŸ˜†(well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet .... he loves to flaunt his body πŸ˜‰) would love it if geet stands her ground, then what would Maan do😳tht would b funny but my guess she will run away from there ...πŸ˜†& maan wll have a laugh πŸ˜†

luved ur work GurTi ... MeeShti ... Maaneet ... awesome job as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

waiting for tomorrow's episode ...😍

see my comments above in black

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it.........loved it......loved it..