Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tulip132

I luved it, awsum episode. I was laughing all the time. luv you Maan & GEET . i am going to watch on big screen after 40mts.

it was a rocking episode ...

yes dear me 2 going to watch it again ... afetr 7 min ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Geet's seduction scene was hilarious. 🀣 Her innocence is endearing. I loved it when Maan asked her if she always bathes this way and she was clueless abt what to say. She followed everything that Annie handed out to her word by word without using her own brain. She is so cute. O God , her act flopped so badly it was hilarious. Cvs are idiots for not showing the entire scene in one go.

Brij's entry was fabulous.

yes ashi ... it was realy nice ... DD did a great job like a clueless seductress ... who believes every one & every thing so easily ... she was thinking that it would happen the exact same was like they showed ... never thought that her plan might back fire ... 

u r so right ... i m mad at the cv's for cutting the scene into 2 parts ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with you hima.the episode was rocking.geet seducing maan...is so funny.waiting for tomorrow's episode.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

agree with you hima.the episode was rocking.geet seducing maan...is so funny.waiting for tomorrow's episode.

yes samata ... it was a fantabulous episode ... luved the way both enacted the scenes ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

i loved the epi today...

it was really awesome and funny....
now i just cnt wait for tomorrow's one... πŸ˜ƒ
ur right.. why couldn't they just show the rest of the scene today....? πŸ˜†

yes nehara ... episode was great ...  isn't it ... it would have been so nice if thy showed us the entire red dress scene in 1 go ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mono123

IM SOO PRIUD OF THE CV I LOVE THEM ASK LOOKED WOWOOWWO

cv's did a gud job gave us a gud episode ... but i would ahve been happy if thy had given us 1 continous episode ..
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

ask ur parents to go out for a movie tomorrow & watch tomorrow's episode also on TV

u saw the episode with ur bro ...yes ... DD was awesome the way she was trying to seduce she was really funny ... not at all like a seductress though ... DD did a great job ... & maan as usual angry young maan ... where did u mention abt the precap ... oh u mean to say we both used the same words ...

yes ... maan never leaves a chance he loves to do that in front of geet ...

how many times did he do... lost count yaar ,....

di tmrw NEW YEAR eve so only movies so tat they will be wake up unitl midnite...i ahve to plz them...with soem sweet wors.. i chanting i shud keep ma head cool and not to loose ma temper...actuly they had some job today so they went...yup i saw it with ma bro... tho i dnt let him to watch Geet seducing Maan scenes... just asked him to play computer games...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Loved todays epi...
Cant wait for tomorrow!

yes dear me 2 waiting for tomorrow ...

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di tmrw NEW YEAR eve so only movies so tat they will be wake up unitl midnite...i ahve to plz them...with soem sweet wors.. i chanting i shud keep ma head cool and not to loose ma temper...actuly they had some job today so they went...yup i saw it with ma bro... tho i dnt let him to watch Geet seducing Maan scenes... just asked him to play computer games...

tht's wht i was wondering ...  how u saw it with ur bro .... πŸ˜†u told him to play computer games ... & he left at tht scene ... πŸ˜† 

do something dear ... send ur parents to ur neighbours house πŸ˜† 

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mindblowing episode!!!!!......MAANEET are always out of this world.......both never want to give in ek se badkar ek i think now both r playing seduce-seduce game to see who is a better seducerπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰........who do u think will win?!......whoever wins hum sabki toh lottery lagi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†............Even i hate the editing bit the lack in continuity reduces the whole effect of a scene......now v have to wait one whole day to see Baba Maan Singh Khurana' bold avatar lol......it becomes difficult for us then to decide who is better sher ya uski sherniπŸ˜‰.......Coming to brij the way he was shocked to see Geet in KM i think he killed cook just to get his job so that he can be in delhi bechara as a means of livelihood........may be by coincidence he ends up in KM.....wat do u think?