Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Loved it what about you .

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Loved it ... what about you ...

1)geet holding the file close to herπŸ˜†so that maan will touch herπŸ˜†(lage rahe munni ... kya plan banaya geet ...πŸ˜†)

2)geet instigating maan by calling him sirπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰(teer nishane pae laga hain ... wah wah geet kya use kiya maan sir ... main sir ko ....πŸ˜†)

3)geet then again getting scared when he was coming close to her πŸ˜†(ab uksaya tho bear tho karna padega na geet madam)πŸ˜†

4)Maan also is smart πŸ˜‰... he too pulled the file neatly from her .πŸ˜†.. without touching her (ab geet ustad sae ustadi kaise kar sakhthae hain ... batao)πŸ˜†

5)geet putting her hands close to the gear πŸ˜† hoping that atleast in that way he will touch her πŸ˜†(arey geet yeh maan hain maan ... baba maan singh khurana ... never mind u keep on trying ...πŸ˜†)

6)geet demanding for sweet ...maan giving her chocolate getting scared of her mood swings ..πŸ˜†.(geet was right ab aaya unt(camel)pahad kae neechae ...πŸ˜†par baad main patha chalega ki unt aya ki nahinπŸ˜†)

7)geet eating a chocolate like a baby πŸ˜† chocolate all over her hands πŸ˜† below her lips πŸ˜† so that maan will remove her seat belt πŸ˜†but maan is also not less πŸ˜† he hands her tissues box πŸ˜†(arey maan i was thinking he will surely wipe the chocolate of her lips ... but damn that was not shown ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

8)brij in KC πŸ˜• as the caterer πŸ˜•(my doubt πŸ˜• y didn't the cv's show how he landed in KC  thy should have atleast showed that he read about geet & maan 's marriage in news paper & landed over there πŸ˜• but he looked shocked 😲when he saw geet in KM πŸ˜• confusing on how he got to know about geet's where abouts)πŸ˜•

9)as we all know geet taking tips from annie πŸ˜† from some dating show πŸ˜† & dressed in red to seduce maan πŸ˜† well it backfired as we all know thanks to SBB & SBS πŸ˜† but I hate the way the scene was cut πŸ˜‘ as expected from the snow day scene  Y R they doing this to us 😑 cutting our fav. Scenes into parts 😑 can't they give us a continous episode ...😑i m mad at the cv's for cutting the episode into 2 parts ... but i love the episode

Precap

By the way luved the precap how maan was striping his clothes in front of geet & telling her what happens next as she did not have any clue πŸ˜†(well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet .... he loves to flaunt his body πŸ˜‰)

luved ur work GurTi ... MeeShti ... Maaneet ... awesome job as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

waiting for tomorrow's episode ...😍
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di finally saw it in TV.... coz mom dad went out... oly me and ma bro...both were laughing like hell... OMG OMG Geet si soooo  hilarious... and maan doesn't leave a chance to strip... tho he oly want to teach wat happens in those shows wic she copied from further... lol di tats wat i mention abt the precap and u also posted the same Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di wat scene actually did they cut today... i exactly dnt remember
heermeher thumbnail
well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet

Why he loves doing strip tease infront of him
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di wat scene actually did they cut today... i exactly dnt remember

actually wht i meant was thy cut the entire red dress scene into 2 parts ... i wanted to watch the entire epsiode as 1 part ... now we ahve to wait for the next part ... for anothe 24 hrs ... & this thy did with the snow fall scene too ... i will get abck to u ... hope tomorrow also ur parents go out on some work & u can watch it on TV
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 In one word Todays episode was minblowing . Maan was so cute  and Geet in bat h tub wala scene was superb . I loved todays episode .
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was an awesome epi. I Cann't stop my laugh . DD was 2 gud in bathroom scene.
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

In one word Todays episode was minblowing . Maan was so cute  and Geet in bat h tub wala scene was superb . I loved todays episode .

same here......
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I luved it, awsum episode. I was laughing all the time. luv you Maan & GEET . i am going to watch on big screen after 40mts.Edited by tulip132 - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet's seduction scene was hilarious. 🀣 Her innocence is endearing. I loved it when Maan asked her if she always bathes this way and she was clueless abt what to say. She followed everything that Annie handed out to her word by word without using her own brain. She is so cute. O God , her act flopped so badly it was hilarious. Cvs are idiots for not showing the entire scene in one go.

Brij's entry was fabulous.