Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Loved it what about you .

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Loved it ... what about you ...

1)geet holding the file close to herLOLso that maan will touch herLOL(lage rahe munni ... kya plan banaya geet ...LOL)

2)geet instigating maan by calling him sirLOLWink(teer nishane pae laga hain ... wah wah geet kya use kiya maan sir ... main sir ko ....LOL)

3)geet then again getting scared when he was coming close to her LOL(ab uksaya tho bear tho karna padega na geet madam)LOL

4)Maan also is smart Wink... he too pulled the file neatly from her .LOL.. without touching her (ab geet ustad sae ustadi kaise kar sakhthae hain ... batao)LOL

5)geet putting her hands close to the gear LOL hoping that atleast in that way he will touch her LOL(arey geet yeh maan hain maan ... baba maan singh khurana ... never mind u keep on trying ...LOL)

6)geet demanding for sweet ...maan giving her chocolate getting scared of her mood swings ..LOL.(geet was right ab aaya unt(camel)pahad kae neechae ...LOLpar baad main patha chalega ki unt aya ki nahinLOL)

7)geet eating a chocolate like a baby LOL chocolate all over her hands LOL below her lips LOL so that maan will remove her seat belt LOLbut maan is also not less LOL he hands her tissues box LOL(arey maan i was thinking he will surely wipe the chocolate of her lips ... but damn that was not shown ...LOLWink)

8)brij in KC Confused as the caterer Confused(my doubt Confused y didn't the cv's show how he landed in KC Ouch thy should have atleast showed that he read about geet & maan 's marriage in news paper & landed over there Confused but he looked shocked Shockedwhen he saw geet in KM Confused confusing on how he got to know about geet's where abouts)Confused

9)as we all know geet taking tips from annie LOL from some dating show LOL & dressed in red to seduce maan LOL well it backfired as we all know thanks to SBB & SBS LOL but I hate the way the scene was cut Angry as expected from the snow day scene  Y R they doing this to us Angry cutting our fav. Scenes into parts Angry can't they give us a continous episode ...Angryi m mad at the cv's for cutting the episode into 2 parts ... but i love the episode

Precap

By the way luved the precap how maan was striping his clothes in front of geet & telling her what happens next as she did not have any clue LOL(well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet .... he loves to flaunt his body Wink)

luved ur work GurTi ... MeeShti ... Maaneet ... awesome job as always ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

waiting for tomorrow's episode ...Day Dreaming

Edited by dewdropred - 30 December 2010 at 10:03am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAaartiskamara7374sweshanamitasinsubiamanNi_singhheermehermilliiJayaRNav2010itsmylifebossramahesh..VeenaGcian..hindu4lyfShadowImbue..Gurti-Kash..nehara-Priti11-Bul3RajeevGurtiFan_Invincible_--aarthi--Ash1991roseinbloombobby13rocksanjananazirkhwaishfan

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
di finally saw it in TV.... coz mom dad went out... oly me and ma bro...both were laughing like hell... OMG OMG Geet si soooo  hilarious... and maan doesn't leave a chance to strip... tho he oly want to teach wat happens in those shows wic she copied from further... lol di tats wat i mention abt the precap and u also posted the same 

Edited by aarthirajendran - 30 December 2010 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
LOVED it too:)

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
di wat scene actually did they cut today... i exactly dnt remember

dewdropred

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
well our munda never leaves a chance to strip his clothes in front of his geet

Why he loves doing strip tease infront of him

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di wat scene actually did they cut today... i exactly dnt remember

actually wht i meant was thy cut the entire red dress scene into 2 parts ... i wanted to watch the entire epsiode as 1 part ... now we ahve to wait for the next part ... for anothe 24 hrs ... & this thy did with the snow fall scene too ... i will get abck to u ... hope tomorrow also ur parents go out on some work & u can watch it on TV

--aarthi--

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 In one word Todays episode was minblowing . Maan was so cute  and Geet in bat h tub wala scene was superb . I loved todays episode .

dewdropred

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
it was an awesome epi. I Cann't stop my laugh . DD was 2 gud in bathroom scene.

dewdropred

Go to top