Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is'nt geet suppose to be pregnant (Page 3)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
lol ..i wont comment why i said so..Wink....as i am too backwards it seems....u guys e.......njoy i was just kinda surprised with idea lol...of bath tub and indian serialLOL

Ni_singh Goldie
Ni_singh
Ni_singh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Well i was just going by the telebuzz article

Lines quoted

"One cannot just ignore the fact that Geet is pregnant in the show"

And she nowhere looks pregnant but knowing the fact  it cud be a good risk..

Anyways the tele dramas they take all the daam risks ...

We cannot ignore the face that Geet is pregnant but looks like the CVs have forgotten...

Geet has been pregnant almost since the show started...they showed the family celebrating Lohri (which falls in Jan) in the initial episodes after which she got married...She's been pregnant throughout the year celebrating diwali and christmas and now its almost time for Lohri again....and its a miracle that her belly's not shwong yet. So anything can happen in tele dramas...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shanti welcome to the forumHug

And we all Maaneetians hv accepted that Geet is going to give birth to a super baby elephantROFL...So when it comes to pregnency issue,we hv learnt to keep logic inside the freezer while watching such scenesBig smile,..,at the end of the day,a show should bring smile to everyone's face rather than tension and frustation....why we watch a show ? to entertain ourselves or to take tension or do some rocket science discovery ??Geek...Geet is the only show which brings smile to everyone's face whoever watches it..I m talking about majority hereSmile..so at the end of day lets keep such deep logic aside and enjoy what we r seeing..did u see today's episode and then saw the verdict in the forum ??Embarrassed

And u know how star one shows r...u r a fan of DMG too(Sidhima) if I m not wrong ?Embarrassed ...tell me how much logic u saw there in that show ?...Star one shows r directed towards youth..so u cannot expect too much stress on pregnency or other such issues here becuase youth likes to watch such scenesSmile...but I will still suggest u to see the sonography scene without judging the size of the baby shown in the sonogram...try to see the emotions there without being too judgemental and u will love itEmbarrassed

@Sam:I dunno why u r talking about indian traditional values hereConfused...What is wrong if a girl is trying to seduce her fiance...Confused...even I did it with my fiance once upon a time..mayb even I m not traditional thenLOLOuch....just because Geet is not showing because as per show calendar she is only 3.5months preggy,does not make this show against Indian culture and who said a preggy woman cannot seduce her hubby ?I don't get what u meant by saying dhajiya udaofying of Indian traditions...I hope u can elaborate it a bit moreSmile

Thanks jyothi to welcome me to the forum
I am not a regular  poster here but I see all the discussions.!!!

O yes my experience with DMG has been a disastrous where they showed EMA to the fullest ., wonder how well it has affected the youth !! i know !!.

Well I just felt that the girl being pregnant and they are showing these risking things didn't suit my expectations,.

Sure there is full on entertainment but scenes like this do cause a worry since it cud happen in reality also.

Just my POVSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Do u think women who r pregnant don't seduce? ROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Shanti:I agree Sidhima was killed with EMA fiascoOuch...even I liked them noce..but well CVs butchered it completelyROFL..about the risk factor,today I don't think there was much risk factor and then they took some cinematic libertyErmm...but  yes they do need to give some priority to the pregnency now...Smile

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I guess you got me wrong in my post I just felt the take was not my expectation
I don't mind geet seducing maan or visa versa  even during pregnancy it could happen no pblms
but the risk involved was my concern !!
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by temorocks

I guess you got me wrong in my post I just felt the take was not my expectation
I don't mind geet seducing maan or visa versa  even during pregnancy it could happen no pblms
but the risk involved was my concern !!

Arre TV main sab kuch hota hai, if u have to count how mistakes they do, so u never end LOL

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shanti:I agree Sidhima was killed with EMA fiascoOuch...even I liked them noce..but well CVs butchered it completelyROFL..about the risk factor,today I don't think there was much risk factor and then they took some cinematic libertyErmm...but  yes they do need to give some priority to the pregnency now...Smile
Jyothi the seires of events if teh risk took place then  all dramas will show ..Any how I was just concerned so gave my POV

I mean she is 3 months pregnant and jumping around and doing all what a normal person does in first trimester then its a risk big one well maybe she will have one superduper baby !!ROFL

Edited by shanti05 - 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm

jyoti06

Go to top