Is'nt geet suppose to be pregnant - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I agree but jokes apart sometimes things just go overboard

Even romance also is too much and loads of rubbish is shown anyways viewers buy it what more can one say ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL what can the viewers do when the lead couple are soo hot and have lovely chemistry๐Ÿ˜ณ I agree I try and defend the show because I love it and don't want to stop watching this show because of any reason.
I agree falling in the tub was a little dangerous, but sex does not harm a baby.  The baby is safe in the mother's womb and contrary to false beliefs, sex is in no way harmful to a pregnant mother.  I will say that if the woman is high risk doctors will sometimes recommend you wait until past 3 months, and that is the only exception.  Most married couples will tell you that pregnancy is the most worry-free sex period because you don't have to worry about birth control.  LOL  Hope this doesn't offend, but this show is trying to show an adult relationship in a somewhat realistic way.  Are they going to refrain from sex for the whole 9 months?  Anway, Geet stay out of the bathtub, but get married and enjoy!!!!!
Originally posted by reniji66

I agree falling in the tub was a little dangerous, but sex does not harm a baby.  The baby is safe in the mother's womb and contrary to false beliefs, sex is in no way harmful to a pregnant mother.  I will say that if the woman is high risk doctors will sometimes recommend you wait until past 3 months, and that is the only exception.  Most married couples will tell you that pregnancy is the most worry-free sex period because you don't have to worry about birth control.  LOL  Hope this doesn't offend, but this show is trying to show an adult relationship in a somewhat realistic way.  Are they going to refrain from sex for the whole 9 months?  Anway, Geet stay out of the bathtub, but get married and enjoy!!!!!

@bold

My emphasize was more on that ,

I myself have 2 kids and I know the precautions to be taken during the first trimester , So if geet has crossed it risk factor is less but that doesn't stand a chance of loosing the fetus with a skid or fall in the tub.

Well that depends on how comfortable she will be in the end of her second trimister or the third one

Before that  she needs tolook pregnant where is she nowhere in that bracket with a flat stomach !

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

@bold

My emphasize was more on that ,

I myself have 2 kids and I know the precautions to be taken during the first trimester , So if geet has crossed it risk factor is less but that doesn't stand a chance of loosing the fetus with a skid or fall in the tub.

Well that depends on how comfortable she will be in the end of her second trimister or the third one

Before that  she needs tolook pregnant where is he nowhere in that bracket with a flat stomach !

agreed shanti di, n i took parenting class during high school, so i too know the precauions of Geet..... but my mind got stuck somewhere else..... if the fall on the bath tub was her first time then it might be ok considering how many months she is pregnant...... but it's been at least her 78945 times jhatkas ever since she was declared as pregnant....she had been running down almost 5989165 miles, had been brutally beaten by her cruel brothers, got jhatkas almost everyday...... and there is a higher chance of miscarriage when the mother goes through mental torture, and considering Geet's case, she had almost been mentally going through hell most of the time....... n no comments on the flat stomach....i gave up on that issue, period!...i m afraid they will show her giving birth to a healthy baby with that flat stomach ......
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
i think what serial makers r doing is just forget any logic as jyoths is saying and letting people enjoy..and I guess majority r enjoying so hum kya kar sakte hain..all i can say is that bec of so many friends insisting i tried geet few times again and again hoping why am i only blind to his charms....but then i can safely declare....no its not meant to be..my friends enjoy him urself..me immune to his charms......kya kahoon...and forget about this forum and serial....geet can safely give birth to elephant size baby with flat stomach..i wont try to look for logic where there is none...