Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

December 30-WRT UPD -Shekhar's Wish of Second baby (Page 2)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
k well at least it's better then other zee shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Rekha disgusts me, Laali needs to stop making excuses for her. There is no excuse for her actions nor is she in a position to be judging Madhur when she herself has no rights to that house!

Laali is not making excuse ..May she thinks of Rekha is Girl whoes Angry and annoy with her...Let her see the real Face of Rekha Today..Laali is kind of Character Shes not dumbo ..Shes quite Smart.Soon She'll tell off Rekha I m sure..

Laali can bear torture on her But never on her Dear once..Let Rekha go on that Way..Laali will hit back For sure...Even Last time She listened Rekha cursing her But   tried to stop Rekha when she was specking agaist Madhur..
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katz21

thanks4da update,now rekha proving loha ryt by acting so cheap and dirty,she is showin her true aukat,wat ryt she gt 2 say dat2 madur he blood relative na,it is rekha that gt no relations,she not a wife and she not even raquel so wat is her place she shud be kickd out of haveli.

Thats so correct actully..Now what the hell Shes doing in Haveli ...ConfusedAngry...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Rekha is such a sick and discusting woman. I unsderstand that Ranvijay treated her like garbage, but, that does not mean she can be a bully and throw her weight around! If she was like that in real and bullying someone and I saw that, I would of tore her a new one and made her apologize to that person and then I would of gave her a fair warning never to repeat that again.

It makes me sick how bullies like Rekha get away with murder. And I felt so bad for her when Ranvijay was mistreating her. And I still think Ranvijay should die by the end of the serial.

It is said that the most dangerous people are the quiet ones.ClapClapClap They put on a show of being innocent and then one day, BANG! If I were to copare Rekha with someone from the Itihasas or other scriptures, I would say she is like Shurpanakha or Putana!

Hey there..Well Said..ClapSpecially the Bold once...I couldn't believe the Witchy look she was Giving...I mean She really tuned a Biting Snake...The way Shes insulting and Seek for Revenge From her Sis whoes reason Shes alive today..so as Madhur..that Guy did  a lot for her...and What RV ,Loha and Suman Did for her...ConfusedShe wanna see her sis die  & make her life Hell..on Misunderstanding  she Called her Characterless ..And abuse Madhur..Angry..

We says Some time Person deseves What happens with them...I not feel that Correct For People like Laali and Madhur..Who hv Pure heart But they pay off for being Nice...

But Person like Rekha..It Proves that they deserves What Ever comes in their Way actully...Person Like RV or Hubby Like Loha..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

Go to top