Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks  4 da pm
                                    PART-11(LAST PART)

(GEET IS SCREAMING BCOZ SHE GT PAIN,HER LABOUR PAIN STRTED..Maan see this and beats brij very badly and makes him behosh or i can say halfly dead,he goes 2 her and at tht time abhiya comes thr)

geet tum teek hona-maan
maaan mera baby-geet
oh god inne hospital le jana hoga-piya
(abhay says in mind)
humesha yeh loghi musibatme kyu parte hai?-abhay

(maan takes geet in his arms)

yahan passme humara tent hai,aap inko wahan lekar jaye-piya tells maan

(maan in high speed takes geet in tent abhiya also comes with thm,thn piya calls panchi and misha and informs thm)

ab mein kya karoon?hospitaltho yahanse bohot doorhai geetko kaise lejaun?-maan

kuch nahi hoga aap,log yahan wait kijiye mein aaraha hoon-abhay

abhay kahan jaraheho?-piya

(abhay ignores piya and with 350 speed run he goes 2 some hospital,and tells a doctor abt geet)

JUNGLEME KAUNSA JUNGLE?-doctor

woh purana killa wala jungle-abhay

woh jungle toh bohot door hai jate jate 2 gante hojayenge-doctor

app uski fikaar mat kijeye mein woh deklunga,aap sirf equipments or nurses lekar ambulanceme aaye-abhay

lekin...-doctor

meine kahana aye to aye-abhay

(doctor gets scared of abhay's eyes and agrees wit him..doctor and oders sit in the ambulance.abhay tells the driver tht he wil drive,but the driver looks confused)

aapko baat samjhnahi aati,mein gari chalaunga-abhay

lekin..-driver
(abhay gets angry and pulls the driver and sits on the driver sit,thn the doctor bcomes surprised and shouts from behind)

yeh aap kya karrahe hai?dekiye aap unko gari chalene dijiye-doctor

(abhay ignores her and strts the car,he drives the car veryy fast(faster thn rajnikanth)and it was late nite so almost thr was no car in roads thn the doctor oders bcomes scared thn the doc says )

yeh...aap kya karrahe hai...mein kehrahihoon gari rokiye-doctor

(the doctor continusely kept shoutin but abhay ignored her and witin 30 minutes he reached the jungle,thn he stops the ambulance )

chaliye bahar nikaliye jungle aagaya-abhay

(wen the doc and oders heard it they bcame surprise and strted lookin through the window thn the doc says to oders)

yeh...itna jaldi jungleme kaise pohach gaya?.....kahin yen bho..ot toh nahi?-doc

(thn the doc strt lookin at each oders face thn abhay comes from behind the window and says)

aaplog abhibhi andar hai?meine kahanna bahar aanekiliye kya mujhe ambulanceke bahar red carpet bichana parega?-abhay

nnaaa....hii  hum aarahe hai-doc

(thn the doc gets down and goes 2 the tent wer geet and oders wer present..geet was in pain and maan was near her,abhay comes thr and says)

doctor agaya hai,aap inko lekar jaye-abhay

(thn piya looks at abhay in a romantic way and says in mind)

tum kitne ache ho abhay-piya

(thn the doctor says to maan)

aap inko ambulancepe lejayen hum wahan delivery karenge-doc

(thn maan takes geet in his arms and takes her 2 ambulance and says)

geet humare baby ko kuch nahi hoga-maan

(thn doc close the door of ambulance thn after som time baby's cryin sound comes..all bcomes happy hearin it..thn after som tim the doc comes out wit a fatty cutte baby girl,maan bcomes happy seein the baby abd takes it in his arm,thn all oders also sees the baby thn manisha says)

WOOW so cutes baby bilkul geet or maan sirpe gayi hai..humna iska naam malisha rakenge-manisha

Nahi fifty fifty iska naam toh koolan devi rakna chahiye,jungleme joh pada hoyi hai-misha

(misha strts laughin)

mish stop kitna kute baby hai-panchi

hai bilkul cindrellaki tarah-piya
(thn maan turns to abhay and says)

thnk you agar tumna hote toh najane kya hojata-maan

its ok-abhay

(thn maan goes 2 geet and talks abt the baby and oders too goes 2 geet and congratulates her thn geet says 2 maan")

hum apne beti ka kya naam rakenge?-geet

hum apne beti ka naam mahi rakenge-maan
(thn mahi music starts and maan and geet strt starin each other thn misha gets anooyed and says)

oh god pirse shuru hogaye aur yeh music bhi..i can't bear it-misha

(all strted laughing,thn piya sees abhay going she goes 2 him and says)
abhay ruko....,abhay tum kahan jarahe ho?tum mujhe chor kar mat jao,mujhe pata hai ki saari duniya tumari asliyat jan chukihai lekin plz mein tumse bohot pyar karti hoon-piya

plz piya stop talkin like mad,tumme pata hai jamana humme ek nahi hone dega,piya tum meri tarah nahi ho-abhay

i don;t care,tum mere the.ho aur humesha rahoge-piya

(all smiles hearin thier laila-majnu dialouges thn abhiya strt staring each other and hugs thn na na na na music strted,misha panchi,kabir and all oders strted staring each oder and shouts)

OH GOD,EK AUR NAHI-ALL

(thn t wakes up from her behoshi and comes with her chhamchis and says)

guyzz...kya huwa guyz tum log yahan kya kar rahe hon?aur ye am..bulance kyu hai yahanpar ?kya huwa

(thn misha catches t and says)

BIMBO ek larki huwa-misha says by laughing

wat???-t

leave..chalo guyz ek photo kichte hai sab milkar babybhi-misha

(thn all gets 2gether,misha gives her mob 2 the doc and asks her 2 take her a pic thn the gives pose with a happy smilin face😃

**click**

~~HAPPY ENDING~~

P.S:THNX GUYZ 4 ALL UR SUPPORT AND LOVING MY FF!!WILL MISS U ALL!!BYE!!

awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks  4 da pm

Posted: 12 years ago
its really awesome...plz write something new and sorry for my late reply
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx alot 4 ur all supports!!i hav xams now so i can't write anything!!but i wil try my best 2 do it!!