Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

30/12 Ria Ka Adda: Macho guard turns jiju! (Page 12)

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@Jaya ...awesome analysis! Thumbs Up ... you weren't kidding when you said short! LOL

I too liked Seeing Shefali back in the scenes!!!

@Mehrsberry ... great points!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL over the Kitten!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

5) "Ye jiju hein"  *raised eyebrow* *disappointed* Confused LOL

me laughed here too! LOLLOLLOLLOL Yeh jiju hein? Wacko LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Sanz

-Cheeku is genuinely dumb..ROFLhe doesnt once question Arjun abt the childlock...if Arjun did it purposely or not..Cool

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG ROFLROFLROFLROFL that was too funny! ROFLROFLROFLROFLCheeku is genuinely dumb ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@all ... me did a KMH1 marathon and finished!!!! woot woot!!! KMH1 was amazing!!!! ClapClapClap So emotional and amazing. Big smile I loved it!!!! That title song is now all I want to hear! LOLLOLLOL

Ek pal ke liye zindagi, ek din ke liye dunia
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95Ayesha_glaQuirkysecretkeepermchopraBheegiBasanti

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@sumz: u havent heard KMH title track..u are missing gem there..hear both the seasons..availiable on utube..try nahi mile toh let me know i will send  the link to u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Ayesha_glaQuirkyBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@Shreya ... hey, I have heard the KMH1 title track and am totally in love with it but I didn't realise there was a separate title track for KMH2. LOL Just YT'd it now ... OMG it is amazing...but different ... same tune and same voices! Thumbs Up waaow sounds awesome ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_glaQuirkysecretkeepermchopraBheegiBasanti

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i know they are amazing..they were my ringtone for months together..at one time toh i was confused if its the phone or tv..hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3QuirkyBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

i know they are amazing..they were my ringtone for months together..at one time toh i was confused if its the phone or tv..hehe

LOL LOL LOL tv or phone LOL LOL LOL
LOL
gosh, I'd be in a romantic mood all the time if my ringtone was one of these! LOLLOLLOL
LOL

saman87QuirkyBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
 hi shreya and jaya! thnks for the intros nw it will be easy to refer u all! =] even i had watched kmh1 in a flow in like 2 weeks in my summer vacations.. it was fun! dnt knw if it was the fact tht i didnt had to wait to knw wht will happen next when the epi ended on a high note... or it was just pure kmh magic! very sweet memorable moments! Clap
but wht i like about kmh2 is the setting... its nt the plain old office boss-secretary scenario, rich-poor scene nai hai n the lead pair chemistry is even better! so i hope with the new year approaching we see a full on, intense episode 2day. CVs took enough time for setting up the story, nw its time to use all the ingredients n bring back the magic! =]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeeperQuirkymchopraBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Sumz...Hug...loved your take!

sumz3Quirkymchopra

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Lovinnnn the adda todayyy!
An made a special appearance, now that's special! :D LOL
(Even though you have no idea about what's going on in KMH2, your presence is greatly appreciated! :D)

ANyways, I actually enjoyed the episode today. The convo between AA was pretty solid. I liked Arjun's answers! They were so strong and powerful and confident! If I was Arohi, I would be soooooo excited right now! LOL But honestly, I wish Arohi had shown a little more excitement, cuz the fact is she loves him and hearing words like these would make ANY girl blush but here we're talking about the girl who loves him. So I would've liked Arohi to have reacted differently!

What I did NOT appreciate was  the horrible representation of Canadian chicas!
1) Canadian girls are HOTTER! :D LOL
2) We don't dress as horribly as Cx3!
3) We're not that irritating...we're pretty chill (so i'd like to assume :D LOL

Other than that, I like that the girls realize who the REAL man is between Chicu and Arjun, and I also like that Shefali is resilient! She's gonna prove to Arohi that Arohi loves Arjun! :D I also like Shefali's make-up, I think she's really pretty! :D

Anyways, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very very very

HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY NEWWW YEARR!
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17Ayesha_glasumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasantiTaiyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index