30/12 Ria Ka Adda: Macho guard turns jiju! - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi saman: oh ho so we have one more addict..welcome to mad house..
now u are supposed to say something saman can we know ur name pls first..
lol. yeaaa... its freaky! =p n thks for welcoming! 😊
Three things about today's episode that I have to say...

1. Loved Chiku's expressions through the car... They were hilarious...

2. I LOVE Mico-Mini babe Shefali... Her style of instigating Arohi is brilliant... You Go Girl...!!!...

3. I DEMAND drama tomorrow... I want Arohi to pick up the handkerchief before Arjun has a chance... That will be worthwhile to see...

@Jaya... Great work... Loved it as always....
@mchopra it is saman! n whts urs??
saman: i am shreya..
sam: hello..mmm i too loved shifali..she is sensible..too cute..
and i am waiting for some high voltage drama on new year eve..they better give me that..instaed of dance..pls..
@Saman...welcome back and thanks! Please call me Jaya!

@Shreya...fursat se I will stalk old Adda pages and read those jugalbandis...you know how much I love those.

@Sam...thanks buddy!

@Mehr...dingbat...nahinnnnnnnnnnnn! πŸ€£
Hi Adda folks! πŸ˜ƒ

Here are my thoughts.

KKs both good acting! πŸ‘πŸΌ Great expressions! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love Arjun's slanted wicked smile πŸ˜† too cute yaar!

Loved Arohi's jealousy streak πŸ˜†, expressions were apt!

Canada cousins? πŸ˜† Cookie and Coffee? should have been cookies and cream! πŸ˜† I know I know, Canadian's rock! πŸ˜† Next time I want my name there! except, not as an air head. πŸ˜†

But Cookie and Cream, oops I mean Coffee were an added ingredient to the humour! πŸ˜† I liked the scene where C&C thought Arjun was the jeejaji and Arjun totally playing them on! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best scene though was the opening scene where Cheeku was locked in the car thanks to childsafety lock 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Cheeku is too good with those expressions yaar, too good!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 his nose stuck to the window and wailing like a mad child let me out let me out now! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dadi and Aro convo was nice.

I was expecting something from Gouri .. but thankfully (Thank you CVs πŸ˜†) for not giving Gouri scenes.

I loved Arohi's shock and horror expressions when Cheeku drops the hankie and asks Arjun to pick up his hankie ... now I would like to see Arohi say something about this to Cheeku as Cheeku is being his obnoxious self.

Chachu's scenes were so awkward. 😲

Loved Arjun's confidence ... I will win you over! waaow. πŸ˜ƒ

Overall an ok episode.
@Jaya ...awesome analysis! πŸ‘πŸΌ ... you weren't kidding when you said short! πŸ˜†

I too liked Seeing Shefali back in the scenes!!!

@Mehrsberry ... great points!

🀣🀣🀣🀣 ROFL over the Kitten!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

5) "Ye jiju hein"  *raised eyebrow* *disappointed* πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

me laughed here too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeh jiju hein? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sanz

-Cheeku is genuinely dumb..🀣he doesnt once question Arjun abt the childlock...if Arjun did it purposely or not..😎

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣 that was too funny! 🀣🀣🀣🀣Cheeku is genuinely dumb 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@all ... me did a KMH1 marathon and finished!!!! woot woot!!! KMH1 was amazing!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So emotional and amazing. πŸ˜ƒ I loved it!!!! That title song is now all I want to hear! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ek pal ke liye zindagi, ek din ke liye dunia
😳😳😳

@sumz: u havent heard KMH title track..u are missing gem there..hear both the seasons..availiable on utube..try nahi mile toh let me know i will send  the link to u