Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Linda...welcome to the Adda! πŸ˜Š. Hope to see you back!

@Sarab, Shreya, Daqu...πŸ€—...hope to see you guys back regularly. So wonderful to come here and see the Adda rolling!

@Shaheen...πŸ€—thanks chica! Loved your take as well!
mchopra thumbnail
hi shaheen and jaya..
shaheen:last night u complined abt hindi..today english poem for u..pg 7 ya 8 not sure..
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Shreya...LOVED your poem on page 7...awesome! β­οΈ
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Sarab & Daqu...Wonderful jugalbandi on page 5...πŸ‘. I suck at Hindi rhyming but how about a mehfil with English rhymes the next time you guys are here?
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa! 10 pages and i was busy yapping with myself in CC πŸ˜† chalo kal miltey hein πŸ€—

Jaya, smellin good reminds me of dingbat's harketein 🀣

*flies*
Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
@jaya: u should read some crappy lines or so called jugal bandi we had on RKA in first season minne an anjana all used to go crazy and we used to fill up pages faster than the den..
mchopra thumbnail
mehr: we told u we are here..who told u to go CC today..and urself means some pics there,,shreya flying to CC..
shaan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shreya: ive already hit the like button...LOVED IT!!:D
saman87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey! pretty addictive this plc is! yup... didnt get to see kmh2 for a few days was busy with a few weddings, meaning no write ups! n 2day when i saw the episodes i was feeling lyk something missing n then it struck me, must be RKA!! yeaaa ! =p
@secretkeeper ur pics of chiku's expressions r fab .. i simply love them.
@darlunia gr8 opening post!  whts with the wastage of characters?? frst tht simmi, then gauri, n these 2 cousins frm canada out of nowhere! n their talk about sound systems n all was way over the top! the only good thng about them was their disappointment at knowing tht the handsome, macho dude wasnt their jiju instead its chicku who was lookng so pinkooo 2day! πŸ˜†
 karan and kritika were gr8 n im loving arjun's determination! loved the way arohi was getting jealous n talking to herself... yeh dono canada mai hi theek thi. yaha kia toothpaste ka ad karnay aye hi?!
yo shefali u rock... hope we see more of her!

n the adda looks super buzzing today... looks like a family reunion kinda thng! have fun!
happy new year in advance =]

mchopra thumbnail
shaheen: who went back..and now come here stop sending msgs..thanku waise..