Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 30th Dec 2010 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [97.30%]
1 [2.70%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Me too going to bed girlies.
Good Night!

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

PR Cvs have made my ArMan background artists.....i don't like them. 

Wat yaar ArMan gets screen space of total 7 minutes in 45 minutes show and in that too they do faltoogiri. Want them do histrionics. 

I want dhamaka from archana and manav not from manjusha and jaywant. Entire show they talked about dhamaka.....the result better be good.

Dharmesh....uff....i thought there will be some dukhyadaari kahani behind it....but man he's cheap. His story of bacha bachao was out rightly cheap.  

Savita shakes hands with jaywant. Wat mother seriously?  

Vote for Manav coz he said he wanna work hard to fulfill all archana's dream. He better come up in life now. 

Yes Bonne .I think because of their committment for JDJ , they are not getting that much screen time .
Dharmesh has no shame , just see the precap and you will know what I mean .There are absolutely no excuses for the way he is behaving .Also shame on Savita for joining Manav's worst enemy in her quest to make her own son unhappy again ....
varsha should  be divorced by satish ....He  can do so much better ..

It is going to be bad tomorrow but I have a glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe , the tables will turn and Archana will take her husband's hand and will walk out of that house breaking all relations with her sibblings .....
I am just very worried about savita joining Jaywant .Savita was stupid and now with Jaywant 's scheming mind she can really do a lot of damage ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

I am wondering about their plan too.. I mean according to articles Manav will be accused of stealing .. and hence archu decides they should leave ..
But the way jay is talking about the plan, it looks like he is planning to create a rift between the both of them ...
But how is that even possible now ? They are way past that stage .. no "misunderstandings" can separate them now..

even I was thinking what the plan is .I think he will accuse Manav of stealing  Manju's jewllery and will expect that now Archana will leave him ....
Hopefully he will realize tomorrow that he is the biggest fool if he believes this ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Your yesterday's post on those three characters were bang on.ClapClap
ClapAnd yes those three(varsha,dharmesh and savita) were the ones who have excelled in making us maha irritated today.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.

You liked the post ?
 Umi , I just hate those 3 the most .Look at savita ....joining her son's biggest enemy , only so that she can make her son unhappy again ....unbelievable she is ..

Jasmine10LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ANother faltoo episode with stupid decisions by Archu and Manav both...

I am so sick of these 2 playing passive roles...Never thinking logically or intelligently when it comes to making right decisions...

Marriage is supposed to abt sharing and confiding with each other to build trust and faith which makes their relationship stronger...Manav keeping secret abt FBD to himself is going to come back and bite in his butt just like he did not tell Archu abt TDH's plan b4...

Vaishu wont forgive them either when she finds out that Manav knew abt this and never told a soul...not even his own airhead wife...I am sorry cant help but get angry at these 2 for their immature decisions...Manav does not need to share it with Vaishu but he surely can tell Archu right?  Than decide what plan of action they need to take to protect Vaishu and help her...

CVs pls use your brain and dont make these 2 leads stupid silly leads...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 30 December 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by Tanyaz

My God , what a long update it was today .I am exhausted ...

you do a fab job with the updates ...
I am not going risk watching PR tomorrow for the sake of my own sanity Wacko ...
I am going to read your update first , and then might watch it if it doesnt turn out to be as bad as I think it is going to be
I dont know how you sit through the episode and type the update Thumbs Up ..
PR is torturous to watch these days..

Lunza , I think I am going to cut short on my updates now .Definitely today jaywant was trying to tell us that we should watch the show instead of reading updates .I think it is unfaie to explain so much in the update ..I don't want to harm the show this way ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSeverarchanamanavlunza

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Guruji ..you think Jay is complaining about your updates?Confused

Jasmine10LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I sort of had the feeling that the makers of this show are trying to tell the people that watch the show , just don't read the updates .I think I give way too much details in the update .It is not fair to the people who make the show .I would never want to harm the show ..
I am going to stop giving word by word update ...Update will be a brief of what happened ..Maybe the Arman scenes I will give in details but the rest will be more of a brief of the scene...

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

Go to top