OMG KHALI AGAINST DOLLY??!!

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 😆

Khali telling Sam, Shweta and Ashmit :

"Dolly 24 ghante mujhe phoonk deti rehti hai"

"Woh footage khaati rehti hai"

"Woh mujhe boli, agar main aapki jagah hoti, nuksaan fayda nahi dekhti, yeh karti woh karti"

Dolly was preaching Khali what he should have done during one of the fights and what she would have done if she was in his footsteps, which Khali probably didn't like and got pissed off with the constant instigation to make him fight with others 😆 

Not sure what inspired Dolly to take it up with Khali !!!! He was her only left out support...I think her true colors came out and she showed that she was just using Khali too inspite of calling him Veerji Veerji all the time...ab aa gayi line pe, Veerji ko bhi darwaza dikha hi diya 😆 What a hypocrit she is 😆 How she was telling how everyone in the house is so low and cheap to be using relations (koi bhai banata hai, koi kisiko behen banata hai) nominations se bachne ke liye 😆 😆 😆 WHAT A JERK DOLLY !!!

So now, he is bitching about Dolly behind her back 😆

Chalo, atlast he has realised his mistake 😉 😆

OR WAIT!!! maybe he just realised that Sam-Shweta-Ashmit group has more chance to win and Dolly is coming off negative on the TV, so he is backstabbing Dolly now 😆 😆

VEERJI TUSSI GREAT HO 😆 😆 😆

BUT SORRY ITS TOO LATE NOW 😆
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a shock!! But still it's human nature jahan par palla bhari waha chala gaya.but on a serious note he speaked openly abt dolly....really veerji parmatma ne apko,bahut dimag di hai.. 👏
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I know he had enough because yesterday in the end of the clip he was constantly telling dolly to "CHUPP"!!!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
khali knew all these  thing from beginning ..."aeda ban kar peda khata raha" probably he knew this last 2 week  dolly is going against everybody not going to help her and him...yeh to bahut hi jyadaa intelligent nikala 😆
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Der se sahi , akal toh aai.
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally uske piddi se dimnaag mei yeh baat aayi ki ho sakta hai ki Dollyji bhi usse sirf use kar rahi ho...

kamaal ka aadmi hai....pehele din se DB uska brainwash kar rahi hai apne aap ko abala kah ke...

kisi ko defend karna ek baat hai...par DB was too much...when she dragged out the ginger scene with ST...ek baar kaho tho joke hai...baar baar kaho it is just vicious...it crossed the line of a joke...

Khali tho soch rahen hai ki mere tho fans ka vote aisa bhi milega...bas ab inke saath jaakar jo fence pe hai unke bhi vote paa lete hain
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVE him now 😆

Anyone against Dolly gets a 👍🏼 from me 🤣
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I LOVE him now 😆

Anyone against Dolly gets a 👍🏼 from me 🤣

Ditto , same here.😃
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know somehow i think they both r making fool of other three...its fake..but if its true then khali ji WELL PLAYED.....U REALLY R THE SMARTEST OF ALL..
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry but somehow i feel this is a plan !!! don't know why, i feel so.....all of a sudden khali started saying too much.....there's something definitely.....