Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

The question was perfect man and Sammy is a great guy but not perfect... He sulks like a baby... That's not perfect and not even manly.....

So obviously she couldn't have gone ahead and said ya he is perfect....

And she acknowledged whatever he has done for her by saying in the end that Sam has done a lot for me stood by me always and so he is my perfect man....

And Ashmit feeling all lonely and left out as a sweet gesture so that he doesn't feel left out and lonely she went up to him and said that you too are a perfect man.....

That's why I said.. Perfect men my foot πŸ˜† Also, if someone is doing any help or favor to others, he/she should not ask anything in return, like 'Oh why didn't u call me perfect man etc etc'..... Shweta helped Dolly out at the most crucial period.. But never saw her asking any credit for that.. πŸ˜ƒ

Just because any XYZ supports any XYZ, that doesn't make him perfect man.. BB did not ask her 'Who is the perfect man for YOU'...... It was a general question.. And Ashmit was right.. No one is perfect here.. πŸ₯± Perfect hote toh BB ghar mei nahi aate🀒..

I am proud of her that she said what she felt.. And she took care of the fact that nobody is hurt πŸ˜‰
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

I don't understand this mentality. This need to be liked and please everyone while losing your own self somewhere on the way. πŸ˜• She looked pathetic today. Arrey, stick to your guns. Itna ghooma phira ke baat karti hai. I'm 100% sure she's not like that in RL. She wants to win and hence the facade. 🀒 

Who doesn't want to win Sam..???? Dolly...??? Khali..????? Ashmit...????? Tell me who doesn't want to win....

But if she wants to win it's a crime...

And all have played equal number of games and manipulations to stay on and win.....

We all play to win not to loose....
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, 100%!! Sara/Veena kuch bhi hon, they are loyal friends. It's pretty obvious that Shweta is loyal to no one. She just wants to be in everyone's good books in case BB throws a googly the others have some power which can cause her nuksaan. Or maybe she's trying to be sweet for the junta who are silly enough to buy these harkatein.

i think both....more of the latter though!πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Yeah, 100%!! Sara/Veena kuch bhi hon, they are loyal friends. It's pretty obvious that Shweta is loyal to no one. She just wants to be in everyone's good books in case BB throws a googly the others have some power which can cause her nuksaan. Or maybe she's trying to be sweet for the junta who are silly enough to buy these harkatein.

It is better not to comment on Junta.. Just because Junta is with the person whom you dont like/support, that does not make Junta Silly and you guys MOST intelligent .... Or it's ok if you think Max Janta of India are foolish.. But that is not a very great thing to boast of and post in online sites either ..
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Haan bhai Veena ne to sirf BB ke saath flirt kiya tha, us mahaan aurat ne to usse bhagwaan hi bana diya tha. Phir wo zameer ki baton ko kaun bhool sakta hai??

Bhagwan banadiya matlab woh Bigg Boss ki pooja nahin karti...

It's a pun meaning this is your territory the Bigg Boss House and your Word is final here like God's outside....

You can punish, order us around do whatever and we have to obey....

That ways....
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The question was perfect man and Sammy is a great guy but not perfect... He sulks like a baby... That's not perfect and not even manly.....

So obviously she couldn't have gone ahead and said ya he is perfect....

And she acknowledged whatever he has done for her by saying in the end that Sam has done a lot for me stood by me always and so he is my perfect man....

And Ashmit feeling all lonely and left out as a sweet gesture so that he doesn't feel left out and lonely she went up to him and said that you too are a perfect man.....

See, we all know no one in there is perfect. Actually no one in this world is, neither man nor woman. The thing was she should have instantly mentioned the one man who stood up for her and took on that Dolly Dada who was shouting from the rooftops defaming her character. Do baar sochne ki bhi zaroorat nahin thi, IMO. Instant reply hona chaiye tha.

That running after Ashmit to the washroom wasn't a sweet gesture. It was desperation, IMO. This same Ashmit was intesnsely disliked until Veena was there. So why all this sweetness with him now? It was not needed, IMo. I just feel disappointed, that's all.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>

Sam is the foolish boy. He should've seen thru her by now. All that diplomacy sucks!! He didn't want to fight with her and hence said he was just pulling her leg. Poor Sam.

He will think about it let it eat away at him then plan his revenge πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Sameer deserves that for supporting her always when she was making other friends and encouraging them. Did you see her going Wah Khali bhai Wah! at his lame act? Even BB said that today was the worst. Only Shweta loved it. πŸ˜†

Khali's act was hilarious give the man credit where it is due....

And BB said the whole act was not as good as yday...... he did not mention the last act between khali and Dolly
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Who doesn't want to win Sam..???? Dolly...??? Khali..????? Ashmit...????? Tell me who doesn't want to win....

But if she wants to win it's a crime...

And all have played equal number of games and manipulations to stay on and win.....

We all play to win not to loose....

No, certainly not a crime. Yes, I agree evryone wants to win. Wish Sam had thought of it too and not got into the fight for her sake. Least she can do is take his name jaldi se when asked a question like that. That's all am saying.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
I dont think she ever INTENSELY disliked Ashmit.. Except for 2/3 incidents, she has always been OK with him.. Be it any dance practises or the secret task.. In fact during that task, she has really grown nice friendship with him.. Even yest she went to ask him if he felt bad or not..

I have seen 1000 people in real life who wants to keep good relation with people.. I dont see anything wrong or fake in that .. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ