Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why shweta has to be diplomatic? (Page 24)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by MithiBani

[QUOTE=pooja.s92]
Twisting someone's words and making them seem wrong wont change the fact that you're sensitive fans and need to chill out .. like srsly!!

Plus the TM was asking for people's opinions and MB gave hers .. this is not whatyouwanttohear.com nor is this Shweta Tiwari's fansite than she has to PRAISE her all the time. It's a forum meant for people to appreciate and criticize! Learn to deal with it please ..

MB, I totally support youThumbs Up

Thanks Pooja. Hug Appreciate it.  

Comparing that thread, that person who came barging in here creating a thread saying 'you jealous insecure ppl' and my 'silly junta' while commenting in a discussion thread certainly shows that this P4R was waiting to pick on something I posted so she could fight. I just don't get it. So lame. She was itching for a fight. Plain and simple.

You're welcome. Big smile

I totally agree with you MB. Srsly, they need to chill out. Like ST would come and thank them for putting us downLOL Height of lameness!!

Guddi does that. I have noticed too! And then they call us ST haters. Confused

OMG i think the name of the thread should be changed to 'When Guddi bashed MB'.Because that's what you all are discussing.Anyways ganging up and criticizing a member of this forum is plain and simple wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

sid_12354 Senior Member
sid_12354
sid_12354

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by sid_12354

she may be diplomatic by nature but its not as if she couldn't have gained by what she did.. nominations may be over but voting is still on and ashmit isn't nominated this time(read vote bank)

Ya today she needs Asmit's vote bank.....

And Asmit's fans are going to vote for Shweta cos she called him Mr. Perfect.... So that's your impression of them.... Then even Sam's fans should vote for her cos she called him official Mr. perfect......

well sam is nominated this time, ashmit is not. there's a difference.

and i didn't say that is necessarily what happened.. that's why i started my post with "she may be diplomatic by nature".. my post was in response to several posts I had read saying that nominations are over and therefore whatever she did has to be genuine since ashmit cannot nominate her anymore.. and the point I was making was that the game is still on and everyone's still playing it .. nominations being over doesn't change this fact.

all i am saying is that  if someone was being fake there are still plenty of reasons for him/her to continue being fake as long as the game isn't over..  the reasons could be many.. maybe vote bank/ maybe projecting a certain image which they think may get people to vote for them

susan29

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Aww, you embarrass me. Embarrassed I thought I'd leave the negativity in this thread and shut down my browser but you, Pooja, Kabeer and  Dharmesh make me feel so much better. I just felt like calling a spade a spade today. Confused

I hope he stays now. Till yesterday I felt Sam will leave but yeah I agree....seeing how Dolly was sidelined today, I thinks he'll go tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

If you wanna call me Dharmesh then call me Dharmu na LOL 

MithiBani

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.ThatOneGuy

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Thanks Pooja. Hug Appreciate it.  

Comparing that thread, that person who came barging in here creating a thread saying 'you jealous insecure ppl' and my 'silly junta' while commenting in a discussion thread certainly shows that this P4R was waiting to pick on something I posted so she could fight. I just don't get it. So lame. She was itching for a fight. Plain and simple.

You're welcome. Big smile

I totally agree with you MB. Srsly, they need to chill out. Like ST would come and thank them for putting us downLOL Height of lameness!!

Guddi does that. I have noticed too! And then they call us ST haters. Confused

I know!! She is a single mother. She has no times for the likes of us or them. I just had enough of it today. Isliye jo hona tha ho gaya.

pooja.s92

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

That was very smart of her actually..in a way she is rite,coz ashmit and sameer are the only two ppl in the house who took a stand against dolly and came out victoriousLOL..ashmit has always managed to put a lid on a dolly's big fat mouth and sam did manage to get a public apology out of her on national television. So yeahh!! in the house standing up against dolly= standing up against wrongLOL which shweta was rite about.  She did acknowledge Sam's friendship and support to her in a very sweet way.Embarrassed shweta-sam have been the best buddies and their friendship is so endearing and untarnished..otherwise it takes a split second for ppl to link up two good looking ppl,rite?? Winkas far as the convo between her and ashmit goes, we know she wanted him to be happy..he is the only one left from the pingle family,so no harm in making him feel good,na?..and he gets along with her quite well actually !! so whats the big deal?

Edited by vaishali_AR - 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm

prerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Aye!! Pitega bachche!! LOL LOL

Thanks!! Tongue Appreciate it.

Ghor kalyug...First u offer me money in PM taarif karne ke liye and then PITEGA OuchROFL

LOL LOL  Today PMing you ka udghatan karna padega. Tongue

Popcorn laake ladai dekhega Dharmu!! Angry Angry LOL LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

OMG i think the name of the thread should be changed to 'When Guddi bashed MB'.Because that's what you all are discussing.Anyways ganging up and criticizing a member of this forum is plain and simple wrong.

Wait a second...did I miss the ganging up against one member part??? Both "gangs" have equal members...oh and me, Im neutral(actually on Rajnikant's side but whatever) Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkpooja.s92.Monami.MithiBani

Go to top