Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why shweta has to be diplomatic? (Page 21)

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sid_12354

she may be diplomatic by nature but its not as if she couldn't have gained by what she did.. nominations may be over but voting is still on and ashmit isn't nominated this time(read vote bank)

Ya today she needs Asmit's vote bank.....

And Asmit's fans are going to vote for Shweta cos she called him Mr. Perfect.... So that's your impression of them.... Then even Sam's fans should vote for her cos she called him official Mr. perfect......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Twisting someone's words and making them seem wrong wont change the fact that you're sensitive fans and need to chill out .. like srsly!!

Plus the TM was asking for people's opinions and MB gave hers .. this is not whatyouwanttohear.com nor is this Shweta Tiwari's fansite than she has to PRAISE her all the time. It's a forum meant for people to appreciate and criticize! Learn to deal with it please ..

MB, I totally support youThumbs Up

Thanks Pooja. Hug Appreciate it.  

Comparing that thread, that person who came barging in here creating a thread saying 'you jealous insecure ppl' and my 'silly junta' while commenting in a discussion thread certainly shows that this P4R was waiting to pick on something I posted so she could fight. I just don't get it. So lame. She was itching for a fight. Plain and simple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.ThatOneGuy

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prud123Faraan92

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by MithiBani

I am kind of happy that Indian Janta is not SO intelligent like some people in IF.. Wacko Cant believe they can call others foolish and then preach abt 'Member bashing' in everypost..

Congratulations!! You ruined the thread. Clap Clap Clap Good going!! You achieved your goal.

Tell me where I called the Indian junta foolish?? Show me the post. I guess you don't understand the difference bewteen 'silly' and 'foolish'. Feel for you, hun. You do member bashing and hence my 'preaching' about no member bashing upsets you. Go right ahead and do what you always do. Whine, complain and bash people for your precious Shweta. You are doing a swell job. Keep going!! Thumbs Up

Yes right if we tell someone you are wrong we are spoiling the thread and you are making the thread beautifull by calling the Junta Silly..... 

Thank you...

And Guddi might be smart I am exponentially dumb please enlighten me what does silly mean......

LOLLOL You might be smart, but I am not stupid TongueLOLLOL

LOL LOL LOL

Prud123prerna4rishav

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

i second that!
Vote for MithiBani ! Vote for MithiBani!

MB is MB :) BTW you all set for tomorrow :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.ThatOneGuyMithiBani

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Monami.ThatOneGuy

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

I am kind of happy that Indian Janta is not SO intelligent like some people in IF.. Wacko Cant believe they can call others foolish and then preach abt 'Member bashing' in everypost..

Congratulations!! You ruined the thread. Clap Clap Clap Good going!! You achieved your goal.

Tell me where I called the Indian junta foolish?? Show me the post. I guess you don't understand the difference bewteen 'silly' and 'foolish'. Feel for you, hun. You do member bashing and hence my 'preaching' about no member bashing upsets you. Go right ahead and do what you always do. Whine, complain and bash people for your precious Shweta. You are doing a swell job. Keep going!! Thumbs Up

Yes right if we tell someone you are wrong we are spoiling the thread and you are making the thread beautifull by calling the Junta Silly..... 

Thank you...

And Guddi might be smart I am exponentially dumb please enlighten me what does silly mean......

LOLLOL You might be smart, but I am not stupid TongueLOLLOL

LOL LOL LOL

Khali and MT ka jodi...who is khali and who is MT out of you two??? LOL LOL LOL

Edited by susan29 - 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

LOL!! Thank you Abeer. LOL 

I just had enough today. I was beginning to like ST and she disappointed me today. I felt bad. But dare I post that here?? Noooo!! Confused Twisting words to finally bash and insult is something this person does very well. I have never bashed anyone but her. Yes, I did bash her coz I've seen her do so to numerous people and 'like' insulting posts made by her ST platan about fellow members and then acts all holy and nice. I'm done with this. Bash karo toh seena thok ke karo....like milind maybe. At least we know what he is. This one will be all sugar and honey and then bash members snidely by liking insulting posts or bashing indirectly. Bahut ho gaya doglapan. Dead She's silly. Tongue See, if I'd said 'foolish', how that would sound? Wink LOL LOL

Chalo, I'm done with this thread. All hail ST!!  LOL LOL 

ur most welcome MithiBani! highly impressive surly!
really like d way ur posts r so conclusive n 2 d point! and ur analysis is BY GOD !!! Outstanding Clap  realy well summarised!!!! damn u shud hav been in Bigg Boss ... i wud hav choosen u over Samir Soni ANYDAY : ) Star

Thanks again!! Embarrassed I know I shouldn't have but bahut ho gaya aaj. Commenting on a thread is becoming impossible coz of all these rabid fans. They upset and hurt real people for celebs who don't give shit about them. I hope karma bites their behinds ASAP.

And no way!! Sam rocks!! I loved him today. Didn't like his anger yesterday but he makes me forget his silliness the very next day. He's cute!! Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.GujarThatOneGuy

Go to top