Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

OMG i think the name of the thread should be changed to 'When Guddi bashed MB'.Because that's what you all are discussing.Anyways ganging up and criticizing a member of this forum is plain and simple wrong.

Wait a second...did I miss the ganging up against one member part??? Both "gangs" have equal members...oh and me, Im neutral(actually on Rajnikant's side but whatever) ðŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: Prud123

It would take FOREVER for us to stoop down to yours.

We're glad that we are not crazy obsessed fans like you all. We have a life and we DO NOT wish to WASTE it by obsessing some random celeb. 🤢

Saying ST haters don't even deserve her jooti is a very dignified thing to say. I am impressed !! 😳

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Aww, you embarrass me. 😳 I thought I'd leave the negativity in this thread and shut down my browser but you, Pooja, Kabeer and  Dharmesh make me feel so much better. I just felt like calling a spade a spade today. 😕

I hope he stays now. Till yesterday I felt Sam will leave but yeah I agree....seeing how Dolly was sidelined today, I thinks he'll go tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

well others hav faced wut u r facin today.. so its hightime sumbdy voiced out!
and cudnt hav been anyone better dan u : ) !!

u can alwas count on me n surlly poo, mihir n kabeer to support ya anytime for wen u r bashed unjustly.. : )
not to forget Arjun as well : )

Edited by monami18385 - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

😆 ðŸ˜†  Today PMing you ka udghatan karna padega. 😛

Popcorn laake ladai dekhega Dharmu!! 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Popcorn laake aur kya karte hain, Veena-Ash ka romance dekhte hain? ðŸ˜† woh toh remote leke dekhna chahiye taaki channel jaldi change ho sake ðŸ˜†
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, I admit, I bashed her. You ppl don't know how she has been going around bashing me so many times. Once in DDT. I ignored it. Once again in another thread. She got warned by a mod. I've seen her do that to many other members. Someone bashes me, she 'likes' it. Cool!! Nahin?? And today she twists my words to suit herself and to rile me up. She's been trying that for forever now. So yeah, you and Prud and others don't know the real story. So chill.

Guddi and bashing..... Difficult to believe.... Anyways.....

But even then Realitybites said something very nice when she warned me....

If somebody outside commits a crime against you would you follow suit and do the same...???????
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monami18385

he sure is cute! but u r way cool! : ) u absltely impressed me today.. !!!
u r So damn right.. ppl r so oversensitive for their feelings for their idols (hu r unaware of their existenc) ... and so insensitive reg. their fellow forummates.. hu they come across on a daily basis... !!!!!!
Poo is ma best friend.. and she;s been bashin up sam for the past 2-3 days.. and i luv sam like hell.. bt that DIDNT n WUDNT n CUDNT ever spoil our frndship : ) its way more imp dan any celeb ever!!

Arrey Abeer, that definition of bashing...I do it everyday for every contestant. I'm very consistent. Kisiko nahin chodti. My friend Mandy and Maya love Sam but Purva and I have severely criticozed him several times. But we'll remain best buddies anyways. It's just silly to bash people over celebs. Geez!! I use that 'silly' word a bit too much, me thinks. 😕  😆 ðŸ˜† 
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nintendo/ Xbox will soon be launching a game called Shweta Wars....:(
ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

well others hav faced wut u r facin today.. so its hightime sumbdy voiced out!
and cudnt hav been anyone better dan u : ) !!

u can alwas count on me n surlly poo, mihir n kabeer to support ya anytime for wen u r bashed unjustly.. : )
not to forget Arjun as well : )

Also if you are bashed justly MB ðŸ˜‰ Count us in ðŸ˜›
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

You're very quick up once the debate is over :). That post has already been discussed with who it was intended for

Might be....

So don't reply......

And I might be very late but I can put my point of view across......

Any objections....?????????

And the discussion might be over with that person doesn't mean any of us can't pitch in.....
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Guddi and bashing..... Difficult to believe.... Anyways.....

But even then Realitybites said something very nice when she warned me....

If somebody outside commits a crime against you would you follow suit and do the same...???????

Yeah, i stooped to her level today and I'm not proud of that. Just felt like callling a spade a spade today. And RB is a very sensible person. We should all follow that gem of an advice.