Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why shweta has to be diplomatic? (Page 18)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by MithiBani

I don't buy these online thingies. Vindu was most hated last yr. So?? Dead

Yeah, let's discuss synonyms. Nice going!! ROFLROFLNext time double check before saying FOOLISH things. And yeah dear, I said that to you...stop with the foolish interpretation of posts. Tongue  

Yes, you ruined the thread like you always do when ST is criticized. In a way you are just like sahar. Criticizing or praising Sam won't do anything for me. I don't care who bashes/criticizes/drools over who. I just wanted to discuss what ST did today jsut like I did about what Sam did yesterday but hell no!! You are here, na. ST ki chaukidaar. Big smile 

Buh-bye...enjoy the ruined thread.

So all the high talk you gave the other day about no co member bashing has gone down the drain......

If you live in a glass house yourself next time don't....... ya correct....... throw a stone.......

Yeah, I admit, I bashed her. You ppl don't know how she has been going around bashing me so many times. Once in DDT. I ignored it. Once again in another thread. She got warned by a mod. I've seen her do that to many other members. Someone bashes me, she 'likes' it. Cool!! Nahin?? And today she twists my words to suit herself and to rile me up. She's been trying that for forever now. So yeah, you and Prud and others don't know the real story. So chill.

pooja.s92

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

No dear, they aren't just coz u say so. Grow up hun and stop drooling over somone who doesn't give shiht about you. Stop twisting words to suit yourself. Tongue

One member attacking members was milind, another of your paltan, whose posts you 'like'. Tongue

Chalo, carry on. Twist some more words, it'll increase your vocab. Or maybe dear, there are other threads you can destroy. Good luck!! Thumbs Up

Oh ya we destroy threads..... Excuse me who called whom silly and foolish...??????????????

And now Paltan........

Paltan, silly and foolish are not very polite....... Not abusive according to me but yes abusive according to you cos insecure and jealous are abusive according to you.......

SO DON'T ABUSE PLEASE.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

LOLLOL I was watching Sushant's comments on Madhuri LOL He used to stand outside her vanity van for hrs just in the hope of getting noticed by her at least for onceROFL

LOVE the way he was blushing when they were showing all those to madzLOL Imma in love with Madhuri all over againLOL I am gonna tweet her the same Blushing

LOL.....really? That was sweet yet embarrassing naEmbarrassed
I love Sushant and Madhuri bothHeart

I can't wait to follow JDJ as well as I have not been following it................can't wait Jan 2nd to reach me EmbarrassedLOL

prerna4rishav

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prodigy007

You're referring back to the Dolly incident which happened months back a lot of things transpired after that Ashmit & Shweta were never on the best of terms she had a close association with Samir who stood for her against Dolly [regardless of any ulterior motive involved from Samir's side] & constantly has reaffirmed that she's like a sister to him & hence the protective instinct from his side! The least she could do would be to at least acknowledge that straight up when asked by BB, just like Samir always picks her name without any hesitation because it's clear from his side.

Obviously there will be a hesitation cos BB is not asking who stood by you the best they are asking who is Mr. Perfect....

Two different scenarios......

You're very quick up once the debate is over :). That post has already been discussed with who it was intended for

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92prerna4rishav

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Ya the whole Junta, the masses are silly cos they do not agree to your point of view...... 

You were talking big just the other day that you are against member bashings and you will never support it...

Now you are bashing all of us the whole junta.... So cool.....

And calling someone insecure and jealous was abusing right you said that... So now what is calling someone silly...?????????

Calling junta silly is bashing?? Okay. Whatever.

That member came here and started calling the members here 'jealous and insecure'. That's same as calling the junta silly? In which world? My silly junta is outside this forum, not ST fans here.

No no no Junta is junta and all of us included there is no dictionary meaning of junta as people outside the India forum.......

So calling me silly is not only bashing but abusing me according to your dictionary of abuses (insecure and jealous)......

And I wrote in my post the second last one on the same thread that Bunyyii is wrong........

Edited by theindustrymonk - 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

romiosugar1

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
she is rather diplomatic.. but come on guys its a game.. now tht we r on the topic of Shweta i just want to add that i found it annoying when she told dolly not to play shweta in the skit they were doing and shweta said she didnt want to play dolly.. i thot they were in good terms now?!

anyway i want Sameer to win bb4 bcos i think Shweta has her eyes too much on the gold...

Go to top