Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why shweta has to be diplomatic? (Page 16)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by MithiBani

FYI, I hate no one. You obviously hate evryone who doesnt agree with you.

Try using foolish for silly when you talk to someone. Tha'll teach you more than any dictionary. Tongue LOL LOL

And yeah, I called you ST ki chaukidaar coz I've had enuff of you coming everywhere a slightest word is said against ST, tilli lagaoing, bashing members and then whining. It was time you heard what you really look like here. AM done with the niceties and your double standards. Plz do keep a screenshot and show it to ST. She'll be very pleased with you.  Tongue LOL

EXCELLENT POST ! BEST TIL NOW !  very very impressed !!!

Vote for MithiBani ... !! Vote for MithiBani !! Clap
ClapClap

LOL!! Thank you Abeer. LOL 

I just had enough today. I was beginning to like ST and she disappointed me today. I felt bad. But dare I post that here?? Noooo!! Confused Twisting words to finally bash and insult is something this person does very well. I have never bashed anyone but her. Yes, I did bash her coz I've seen her do so to numerous people and 'like' insulting posts made by her ST platan about fellow members and then acts all holy and nice. I'm done with this. Bash karo toh seena thok ke karo....like milind maybe. At least we know what he is. This one will be all sugar and honey and then bash members snidely by liking insulting posts or bashing indirectly. Bahut ho gaya doglapan. Dead She's silly. Tongue See, if I'd said 'foolish', how that would sound? Wink LOL LOL

Chalo, I'm done with this thread. All hail ST!!  LOL LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

[QUOTE=prerna4rishav]
Yeah.. Shweta is most hated this yr.. It's obvious ROFL..

And Foolish = Silly.. I checked 4 times ROFL

@ Bold - LOLLOL Practise before you preach !Embarrassed This one deserves a screenshot to keep LOL

FYI, I hate no one. You obviously hate evryone who doesnt agree with you.

Try using foolish for silly when you talk to someone. Tha'll teach you more than any dictionary. Tongue LOL LOL

And yeah, I called you ST ki chaukidaar coz I've had enuff of you coming everywhere a slightest word is said against ST, tilli lagaoing, bashing members and then whining. It was time you heard what you really look like here. AM done with the niceties and your double standards. Plz do keep a screenshot and show it to ST. She'll be very pleased with you.  Tongue LOL

Same to you for whatever u said EmbarrassedLOL

But guddi what did she/he say didnt understand.Matlab hum discuss ST ko kar rahe the and from that she/he came to saying that we whine ,bash members and have double standards.What was the connection between what is being discussed and what Mithi bani said about ST fans.Mujhe samajh nahi aya thodi silly hoon na.But i am jealous of you why did Mithibani call you ST ki chaukidar even i am ST ki chaukidar.I want this title.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkromiosugar1DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Oh yes.. Thanks for reminding me of that Embarrassed But didnt Shweta do the same in tonight's epi ? Even Sam said the same thing in that episode.. Both are great, but because ST is closer to him, so he chose Shweta...

I see both of them doing the same.. Sameer should not even think abt others if it's Ashmit or whoever with Shweta.. but he thought.. Same did Shweta..

Donno what's the difference.. Bt yeah, different POVWinkBig smile
Big smile

He just said outright that he's closer to ST, without mentioning Ashmit. But yes as you say different POV's :)

Edited by prodigy007 - 30 December 2010 at 12:03pm

prerna4rishav

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Not nice Shweta!! Confused I feel for Sam. He didn't deserve that yaar. She showed no spine today. That Veena was confused about her morals but at least she stood up and chaati thok ke would takeAshmit's side. Shweta just had to do it this way. All sweet and sugary and conniving inside. Dead

What logic somebody stood with you in a fight and he is Mr. Perfect...... Confused

There is a lot that goes into being Mr. Perfect....

Tomorrow some guys eve tease me on the road and some local Gunda protects me from those ruffians so will he become my Mr. Perfect...???????

A hell no........

I will be greatfull but he is not perfect......

And ya Veena showed spine and character by first saying she loves Hrishant and kissing and hugging the same night...... Wow..... Clap Clap Clap

You are not getting my point monk. This is a game. She had to name someone just for the heck of it. The goonda thing can't be compared. And criticizing Veena is no good either. We are not discussing her moral acts. We are saying they'd not hesitate at all to name Ashmit. That's all.

Anyway, i'm done. Nice discussing with you. Smile 

Stating the truth about Shweta is not criticism... You all have seen it I am not Lieing.....

And ya criticising Veena is not good but criticising Shweta and her spine is good.... Why..????? Cos you do it...??????

And she did name Sameer for the heck of it although she shouldn't have..... No one is perfect....

I find you of a sharp intellect and just reading your comments have made me chukkle many a times... It's not sarcastic I mean it genuinely.....

Don't wanna discuss further.... Your wish is my command....

God Bless us....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prud123

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
LOL.....kyaa baat hora hai yaha?

Me too wanna be ST chaukidaar that too for free Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavDelightedHeart

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

[QUOTE=prerna4rishav]I am kind of happy that Indian Janta is not SO intelligent like some people in IF.. Wacko Cant believe they can call others foolish and then preach abt 'Member bashing' in everypost..

Congratulations!! You ruined the thread. Clap Clap Clap Good going!! You achieved your goal.

Tell me where I called the Indian junta foolish?? Show me the post. I guess you don't understand the difference bewteen 'silly' and 'foolish'. Feel for you, hun. You do member bashing and hence my 'preaching' about no member bashing upsets you. Go right ahead and do what you always do. Whine, complain and bash people for your precious Shweta. You are doing a swell job. Keep going!! Thumbs Up

Yes right if we tell someone you are wrong we are spoiling the thread and you are making the thread beautifull by calling the Junta Silly..... 

Thank you...

And Guddi might be smart I am exponentially dumb please enlighten me what does silly mean......

Me to want to understand the difference between silly and foolish.And industrymonk of course we ruined the thread because we didnt say shweta is desperate and spineless.In a thread that is criticizing ST agar hum apna head jhuka kar baat nahi mantey to hum thread ruin karte hain.But i am throughly enjoying this ruined thread,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavDelightedHeart

Go to top