Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why shweta has to be diplomatic? (Page 14)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by sunandshine

W*H was that..Ashmit ki chamchagiri kabse karne lag gayee Shweta?? Aur jis Sam ne usko itnee baar support kiya, uska naam lene mein katra rahee thee?Ouch

Sam is the foolish boy. He should've seen thru her by now. All that diplomacy sucks!! He didn't want to fight with her and hence said he was just pulling her leg. Poor Sam.

Ya really we too are fed up please ask Sam to stay away from her....

He is a bad influence....

Sulku......

EVERYTHING he sulks.......
Thumbs Up LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123theindustrymonk

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

See, we all know no one in there is perfect. Actually no one in this world is, neither man nor woman. The thing was she should have instantly mentioned the one man who stood up for her and took on that Dolly Dada who was shouting from the rooftops defaming her character. Do baar sochne ki bhi zaroorat nahin thi, IMO. Instant reply hona chaiye tha.

That running after Ashmit to the washroom wasn't a sweet gesture. It was desperation, IMO. This same Ashmit was intesnsely disliked until Veena was there. So why all this sweetness with him now? It was not needed, IMo. I just feel disappointed, that's all.

Clap
impressive : )

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

No, certainly not a crime. Yes, I agree evryone wants to win. Wish Sam had thought of it too and not got into the fight for her sake. Least she can do is take his name jaldi se when asked a question like that. That's all am saying.

For her sake......??????

I clearly remember just the night before he clearly told it to BB I am going to have  a fight I just need something to happen and I will burst out....

He got his reason and he bursted out......

He was waiting for a reason to belt Dolly... Cos he wanted to prove it he is a man cos Sara had said it in front of everyone that you are such a loser you went and got water from the fridge after challenging Dolly.....

Whatever he did for Shweta good he did that.... But it happened more out of destiny than will........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yeah.. Shweta is most hated this yr.. It's obvious ROFL..

And Foolish = Silly.. I checked 4 times ROFL

@ Bold - LOLLOL Practise before you preach !Embarrassed This one deserves a screenshot to keep LOL

FYI, I hate no one. You obviously hate evryone who doesnt agree with you.

Try using foolish for silly when you talk to someone. Tha'll teach you more than any dictionary. Tongue LOL LOL

And yeah, I called you ST ki chaukidaar coz I've had enuff of you coming everywhere a slightest word is said against ST, tilli lagaoing, bashing members and then whining. It was time you heard what you really look like here. AM done with the niceties and your double standards. Plz do keep a screenshot and show it to ST. She'll be very pleased with you.  Tongue LOL

Edited by MithiBani - 30 December 2010 at 11:48am

pooja.s92.Monami.

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

No that comes across as sweetness...

A desperate bid to appease both parties!

And what does she stand to gain by appeasing.....
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

theindustrymonkFaraan92

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sameer picks Shweta up without any hesitation ? When Shocked.. Sorry I am not mocking, just wanna know may be I forgot.. Please Embarrassed

And there is HUGE difference btwn the two personalities, if you notice.. Sam is kind of guy who doesnt get along with max people.. The only two persons he felt free with to be are Shweta n Seema.. But Shweta wants to keep good relations with everyone! What's wrong with that ? Shweta had problems with Veena, neither Ashmit nor Sara.. Sameer would choose Shweta if options are like 'Veena or Shweta' or 'Dolly or Shweta'.. And everyone knows why..  But as far as I can remember, he never had to choose btwn Seema and Shweta..

As I said, if it were btwn Hrishant or Sameer, she would have gone for Sam hands down.. If she wanted to be in everyone's good books, she would have taken Khali's name as well Tongue.. But whenver she is given an option btwn Manoj n Sameer, or Ali or Sameer or the person with whom she is ok with, she always feels dilemma..

That's all.. She has chosen Sameer again.. Wink

A recent example being when he chose her for captaincy where she was pitted against Ashmit saying that he's closer to ST therefore he'd like for vote her [he didn't even give spiel]. It's fine to keep good relations with everyone nobody is stopping her it's just that her transparency is lacking something which Samir has especially when it comes to her she doesn't seem to reciprocate that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Go to top