Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why shweta has to be diplomatic? (Page 13)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkFaraan92

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No hun.. As I already said, Foolish and Silly are same thing.. I gave u the lamest reference also.. Forget abt Dictionary and GooglesLOL

The thread was already ruined by one member attacking membersLOL I pointed out your post where you call others Foolish that's allThumbs Up

No dear, they aren't just coz u say so. Grow up hun and stop drooling over somone who doesn't give shiht about you. Stop twisting words to suit yourself. Tongue

One member attacking members was milind, another of your paltan, whose posts you 'like'. Tongue

Chalo, carry on. Twist some more words, it'll increase your vocab. Or maybe dear, there are other threads you can destroy. Good luck!! Thumbs Up

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by cupid-struck

Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by alpeshvara

wwait until
shweta listens to ashmit calling her a has-been! when she is shown repeat highlights

That shouldnt upset her! He stated the truth afterall! But coming from him it didnt seem quite right!
a never-been cant call others has-beenLOL
that is just ridiculous

Right! He should be the last person to comment not that there was anything wrong in the statement itself

Prod.. I donno how much you know abt her, and I am sure u wont wanna know, so I am not interested in explaining, but she has been working since last 8/9 yrs without any break, unlike Smriti or Sakshi..

She is anything but a Has-beenWink
she shouldve been a has been considering what happens to telly stars even the most popular ones after 5+years of popularity but hasnt because she is "shweta tiwari"Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Ya the whole Junta, the masses are silly cos they do not agree to your point of view...... 

You were talking big just the other day that you are against member bashings and you will never support it...

Now you are bashing all of us the whole junta.... So cool.....

And calling someone insecure and jealous was abusing right you said that... So now what is calling someone silly...?????????

Calling junta silly is bashing?? Okay. Whatever.

That member came here and started calling the members here 'jealous and insecure'. That's same as calling the junta silly? In which world? My silly junta is outside this forum, not ST fans here.
theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

The question was perfect man and Sammy is a great guy but not perfect... He sulks like a baby... That's not perfect and not even manly.....

So obviously she couldn't have gone ahead and said ya he is perfect....

And she acknowledged whatever he has done for her by saying in the end that Sam has done a lot for me stood by me always and so he is my perfect man....

And Ashmit feeling all lonely and left out as a sweet gesture so that he doesn't feel left out and lonely she went up to him and said that you too are a perfect man.....

See, we all know no one in there is perfect. Actually no one in this world is, neither man nor woman. The thing was she should have instantly mentioned the one man who stood up for her and took on that Dolly Dada who was shouting from the rooftops defaming her character. Do baar sochne ki bhi zaroorat nahin thi, IMO. Instant reply hona chaiye tha.

That running after Ashmit to the washroom wasn't a sweet gesture. It was desperation, IMO. This same Ashmit was intesnsely disliked until Veena was there. So why all this sweetness with him now? It was not needed, IMo. I just feel disappointed, that's all.

No I would not be disappointed in her cos the question was all wrong.... Who is the perfect man..???? How can anyone be perfect.... not possible.... So she said nobody is perfect Ashmit is good in this this this and Sam is in flana dhimka but Sam stood by me so he is my perfect man.....

So that;s good that although there can be nobody perfect but Sam is perfect for me cos he supported me.... See she is very much appreciating his stance for her.....

Otherwise the correct answer would have been that BB nobody is perfect....

And desperation for what with Ashmit.... We human beings do everything with a motive... What is her motive of desperation... What does she want from him.....

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Prod.. I donno how much you know abt her, and I am sure u wont wanna know, so I am not interested in explaining, but she has been working since last 8/9 yrs without any break, unlike Smriti or Sakshi..

She is anything but a Has-beenWink

Agree! I don't know much about her! Didn't realise she's still in the Telly world in successful serials it's just that I didnt hear her name crop up in recent times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theindustrymonkFaraan92

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

[QUOTE=MithiBani]

I think the junta who buys such harkatein is indeed silly. And how do we know who the junta is with. Online sites, including BB official one, is no indication. Did I say I'm most intelligent? Maybe you think so and I'm flattered. Wink But don't put words into my mouth.

And did I say foolish? Nope. So read my post carefully and then pick u'r words. Twisting words on an online site is not a great thing either.

And this is what I meant when I said rabid fans ruin threads........can't take anything against their fav and wait to jump and twist and get the other person riled up. Sorry, not gonna happen.

Naah.. BB official sites and all online sites are fake.. Except some Non-fanz in BB forum LOLLOL

And Silly and Foolish are NO different words.. Sleepy For LAMEST example, you can type in MS Word Foolish and it shows Silly as its synonyms LOLLOL..

Yeah.. We are used to such lectures hun, it doesnt help.. It's not us who ruined the thread, it's some non-fanz who do that.. Because for no apparent reasons, they consider Sameer Soni as GOD and bash her for not naming him as 'Perfect' man right away Silly.. With all his sulking and frustration and fake principles at times, he defines imperfection.. No where CLOSE to perfect..Sleepy And there comes posts after posts why does Shweta go to Ashmit to manaofy him.. Why not ? If she can call a person like Sameer perfect, why not Ashmit Sleepy

I don't buy these online thingies. Vindu was most hated last yr. So?? Dead

Yeah, let's discuss synonyms. Nice going!! ROFLROFLNext time double check before saying FOOLISH things. And yeah dear, I said that to you...stop with the foolish interpretation of posts. Tongue  

Yes, you ruined the thread like you always do when ST is criticized. In a way you are just like sahar. Criticizing or praising Sam won't do anything for me. I don't care who bashes/criticizes/drools over who. I just wanted to discuss what ST did today jsut like I did about what Sam did yesterday but hell no!! You are here, na. ST ki chaukidaar. Big smile 

Buh-bye...enjoy the ruined thread.

Thanks i am really enjoying this ruined thread.And if whenever you guys criticize ST the thread becomes ruined then why is it a surprise to you every time.All non-fans waise bhi think that ST fans are blind and biased then why the surprise. Whenever you start a thread criticizing ST you should expect it to be ruined as you have already claimed that we cant discuss anything bad about ST.Foolish hai na uski aise harkatein buy kartein hain.Sorry thread we ruined you.

theindustrymonkprerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeart

Go to top