Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: susan29

Haha...looking at the number of posts made by you no one will call you lazy !!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I am here since 2006 πŸ˜’ ... 5 saal bhi toh ho gaye.. It's like 11 posts per day very badddddπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monami18385

she surlly is awesome : ) πŸ‘πŸΌ she kept ma eyes on this thread FOCUSED !!
hvnt done tht for a LONG while nw for anyone .. : )
yep surlly today wus a gud samir day : ) yiipee! he finaly turned down his heat .. : )
and BB voice kinda hinted dolly;s days r numbered.. so keepin ma fingers crossed : )

Aww, you embarrass me. 😳 I thought I'd leave the negativity in this thread and shut down my browser but you, Pooja, Kabeer and  Dharmesh make me feel so much better. I just felt like calling a spade a spade today. πŸ˜•

I hope he stays now. Till yesterday I felt Sam will leave but yeah I agree....seeing how Dolly was sidelined today, I thinks he'll go tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Arrey baba, what I meant is dragging Veena into the discussion is no good coz we are discussing ST.  Yeah, no one is perfect, agree...but it was a simple question which should have had a simple answer. That's all I'm saying. Anyone would instantly name their best friend in such a situation.

If you genuinely mean it, then thank you. 😊

And yeah, nice discussing it with ya. No commands yaar...just getting annoyed coz some ppl don't come here to discuss. It's almost what sahar used to do. That's all. Chalo, see ya around. :)
And bless you too.

Thank you...!!!!!!

I genuinely mean it.... πŸ˜Š

I know I don't wanna discuss Veena here either... Just that calling ST spine less and Veena loyal was little too much to digest....

I understand but we are not like Sahar we just get angry too when we hear real rude stuff about ST..... Working hard on anger management.... πŸ˜†

C ya......

Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
Prud123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

You're welcome. πŸ˜ƒ

I totally agree with you MB. Srsly, they need to chill out. Like ST would come and thank them for putting us downπŸ˜† Height of lameness!!

Guddi does that. I have noticed too! And then they call us ST haters. πŸ˜•

OMG i think the name of the thread should be changed to 'When Guddi bashed MB'.Because that's what you all are discussing.Anyways ganging up and criticizing a member of this forum is plain and simple wrong.

sid_12354 thumbnail
Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Ya today she needs Asmit's vote bank.....

And Asmit's fans are going to vote for Shweta cos she called him Mr. Perfect.... So that's your impression of them.... Then even Sam's fans should vote for her cos she called him official Mr. perfect......

well sam is nominated this time, ashmit is not. there's a difference.

and i didn't say that is necessarily what happened.. that's why i started my post with "she may be diplomatic by nature".. my post was in response to several posts I had read saying that nominations are over and therefore whatever she did has to be genuine since ashmit cannot nominate her anymore.. and the point I was making was that the game is still on and everyone's still playing it .. nominations being over doesn't change this fact.

all i am saying is that  if someone was being fake there are still plenty of reasons for him/her to continue being fake as long as the game isn't over..  the reasons could be many.. maybe vote bank/ maybe projecting a certain image which they think may get people to vote for them
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Aww, you embarrass me. 😳 I thought I'd leave the negativity in this thread and shut down my browser but you, Pooja, Kabeer and  Dharmesh make me feel so much better. I just felt like calling a spade a spade today. πŸ˜•

I hope he stays now. Till yesterday I felt Sam will leave but yeah I agree....seeing how Dolly was sidelined today, I thinks he'll go tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

If you wanna call me Dharmesh then call me Dharmu na πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: monami18385

Poo is ma best friend.. and she;s been bashin up sam for the past 2-3 days.. and i luv sam like hell.. bt that DIDNT n WUDNT n CUDNT ever spoil our frndship : ) its way more imp dan any celeb ever!!

Aww ... I love youπŸ€—
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

You're welcome. πŸ˜ƒ

I totally agree with you MB. Srsly, they need to chill out. Like ST would come and thank them for putting us downπŸ˜† Height of lameness!!

Guddi does that. I have noticed too! And then they call us ST haters. πŸ˜•

I know!! She is a single mother. She has no times for the likes of us or them. I just had enough of it today. Isliye jo hona tha ho gaya.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was very smart of her actually..in a way she is rite,coz ashmit and sameer are the only two ppl in the house who took a stand against dolly and came out victoriousπŸ˜†..ashmit has always managed to put a lid on a dolly's big fat mouth and sam did manage to get a public apology out of her on national television. So yeahh!! in the house standing up against dolly= standing up against wrongπŸ˜† which shweta was rite about.  She did acknowledge Sam's friendship and support to her in a very sweet way.😳 shweta-sam have been the best buddies and their friendship is so endearing and untarnished..otherwise it takes a split second for ppl to link up two good looking ppl,rite?? πŸ˜‰as far as the convo between her and ashmit goes, we know she wanted him to be happy..he is the only one left from the pingle family,so no harm in making him feel good,na?..and he gets along with her quite well actually !! so whats the big deal? Edited by vaishali_AR - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Ghor kalyug...First u offer me money in PM taarif karne ke liye and then PITEGA πŸ€£

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Today PMing you ka udghatan karna padega. Tongue

Popcorn laake ladai dekhega Dharmu!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†