Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Twisting someone's words and making them seem wrong wont change the fact that you're sensitive fans and need to chill out .. like srsly!!

Plus the TM was asking for people's opinions and MB gave hers .. this is not whatyouwanttohear.com nor is this Shweta Tiwari's fansite than she has to PRAISE her all the time. It's a forum meant for people to appreciate and criticize! Learn to deal with it please ..

MB, I totally support youπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Pooja. πŸ€— Appreciate it.  

Comparing that thread, that person who came barging in here creating a thread saying 'you jealous insecure ppl' and my 'silly junta' while commenting in a discussion thread certainly shows that this P4R was waiting to pick on something I posted so she could fight. I just don't get it. So lame. She was itching for a fight. Plain and simple.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
All I conclude is --

Silly is not equals to Foolish πŸ‘πŸΌ And keep your Sane attitude to yourself MB.. πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Here so many people said so many bad things abt Shweta.. I didnt quote each n everyone.. It was your 'Silly Junta' post that I quoted..

Twisting words blah blah.. If Silly is not Foolish then I am not an ST fan😳..

Some members make snide remarks towards ST fanz, and expect them to ignore.. Blah blooh bleh, that's so not happening.. And I dont give any extra attention to anyone.. That day, such type of comment came from some Sam fan, and even though he was my fav, I picked it up.. And if pointing those out - twisting those, then Thanks, I will continue doing that πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You might be smart, but I am not stupid πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monami18385

i second that!
Vote for MithiBani ! Vote for MithiBani!

MB is MB :) BTW you all set for tomorrow :)
Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Transparency is lacking....????????

Why because she said Ashmit is also good...... And took some time to call Sameer Mr. Perfect....

Trust me if she would have gone straight head naming Sam then the heading of a topic would have been....

FAKE SHWETA FORGETS WHAT ASHMIT DID FOR HER...

And the same people would have been criticising her.... Cos people need a bahaana to criticise her.....

Best is I'll start a new topic.....

SHWETA IS ALIVE..... HOW FAKE.....

And you all can criticise her to your heart's content......

Yes I am a dedicated ST hater and will oppose her no matter whatπŸ˜† Like srsly! I have more of a life than sit and open threads on every single thing she does !!

People are not obsessed with Shweta Tiwari. I need a bahaana to criticize everyone! now say ?

No I don't trust you .. Considering you came with that title, you might have started it yourself cause I honestly wasn't thinking about it till you mentioned .it .. ..

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: theindustrymonk

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Khali and MT ka jodi...who is khali and who is MT out of you two??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by susan29 - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monami18385

ur most welcome MithiBani! highly impressive surly!
really like d way ur posts r so conclusive n 2 d point! and ur analysis is BY GOD !!! Outstanding πŸ‘  realy well summarised!!!! damn u shud hav been in Bigg Boss ... i wud hav choosen u over Samir Soni ANYDAY : ) ⭐️

Thanks again!! πŸ˜³ I know I shouldn't have but bahut ho gaya aaj. Commenting on a thread is becoming impossible coz of all these rabid fans. They upset and hurt real people for celebs who don't give shit about them. I hope karma bites their behinds ASAP.

And no way!! Sam rocks!! I loved him today. Didn't like his anger yesterday but he makes me forget his silliness the very next day. He's cute!!
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

MB is MB :) BTW you all set for tomorrow :)

she surlly is awesome : ) πŸ‘πŸΌ she kept ma eyes on this thread FOCUSED !!
hvnt done tht for a LONG while nw for anyone .. : )
yep surlly today wus a gud samir day : ) yiipee! he finaly turned down his heat .. : )
and BB voice kinda hinted dolly;s days r numbered.. so keepin ma fingers crossed : )

theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

LOL!! Thank you Abeer. πŸ˜† 

I just had enough today. I was beginning to like ST and she disappointed me today. I felt bad. But dare I post that here?? Noooo!! πŸ˜• Twisting words to finally bash and insult is something this person does very well. I have never bashed anyone but her. Yes, I did bash her coz I've seen her do so to numerous people and 'like' insulting posts made by her ST platan about fellow members and then acts all holy and nice. I'm done with this. Bash karo toh seena thok ke karo....like milind maybe. At least we know what he is. This one will be all sugar and honey and then bash members snidely by liking insulting posts or bashing indirectly. Bahut ho gaya doglapan. 🀒 She's silly. πŸ˜› See, if I'd said 'foolish', how that would sound? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chalo, I'm done with this thread. All hail ST!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So Miss don't bash co members now your diktat is that bash members who bash others....... Ohhhhhhhh......?????????

And STOP ABUSING..... Doglapan is an abuse..... No no it is.... Yes it is.... After all insecure and jealous are abuses..... right...???????

Watch you manners.... Watch your manners..... watch your manners....... and DON'T ABUSE.......

Would appreciate that...... Thank you......  

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: susan29

Khali and MT ka jodi...who is khali and who is MT out of you two??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Considering the Laziness.. I would prefer to be Khali I am inspired by ST too in this deptπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£