why shweta has to be diplomatic? - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prodigy007

Right! He should be the last person to comment not that there was anything wrong in the statement itself

Prod.. I donno how much you know abt her, and I am sure u wont wanna know, so I am not interested in explaining, but she has been working since last 8/9 yrs without any break, unlike Smriti or Sakshi..

She is anything but a Has-beenπŸ˜‰
edit wrong threadEdited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Yeah, 100%!! Sara/Veena kuch bhi hon, they are loyal friends. It's pretty obvious that Shweta is loyal to no one. She just wants to be in everyone's good books in case BB throws a googly the others have some power which can cause her nuksaan. Or maybe she's trying to be sweet for the junta who are silly enough to buy these harkatein.

Ya the whole Junta, the masses are silly cos they do not agree to your point of view...... 

You were talking big just the other day that you are against member bashings and you will never support it...

Now you are bashing all of us the whole junta.... So cool.....

And calling someone insecure and jealous was abusing right you said that... So now what is calling someone silly...?????????
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I would have loved to see what the same people would have said had this question been answered by Sam between Shweta and Dolly.

I wont mind that kaushik.. Because it was too trivial issue to make a fuss about..

Shweta has again n again showed her gratefulness to Sam for standing up for her.. She has been bashed by others for showing preferences to Sameer.. She has been doing waqaalat of Sameer since last 2 days.. Just because Sam is against Khali, she has been maintaining distance abt Sameer.. Sameer has been finding Dolly cute, the woman, who beat Sam up, and who abused ST so much, Sameer bitched abt Shweta to THAT Doly ! Inspite of all thse, she never complained or did nothing wrong to Sameer.. And today, she took Sameers name only..

Just because she wants to keep a nice relation with Ashmit, people find her fake ! Wonderful.. As if she has taken Ashmit's name
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Even Ashmit stood up for Shweta twice.. So why not him ? Shweta has shown MUCH preference to Sameer throughout.. She has voted him for captaincy, she has gone through bashing from others for giving award to Sameer.. What more you expect her to do?

And abt being perfect and all.. I wish Shweta had seen the footage where Sameer called her Abnormal.. πŸ˜‰

You're referring back to the Dolly incident which happened months back a lot of things transpired after that Ashmit & Shweta were never on the best of terms she had a close association with Samir who stood for her against Dolly [regardless of any ulterior motive involved from Samir's side] & constantly has reaffirmed that she's like a sister to him & hence the protective instinct from his side! The least she could do would be to at least acknowledge that straight up when asked by BB, just like Samir always picks her name without any hesitation because it's clear from his side.
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago

I don't buy these online thingies. Vindu was most hated last yr. So?? 🀒

Yeah, let's discuss synonyms. Nice going!! 🀣🀣Next time double check before saying FOOLISH things. And yeah dear, I said that to you...stop with the foolish interpretation of posts. πŸ˜›  

Yes, you ruined the thread like you always do when ST is criticized. In a way you are just like sahar. Criticizing or praising Sam won't do anything for me. I don't care who bashes/criticizes/drools over who. I just wanted to discuss what ST did today jsut like I did about what Sam did yesterday but hell no!! You are here, na. ST ki chaukidaar. πŸ˜ƒ 

Buh-bye...enjoy the ruined thread.

Yeah.. Shweta is most hated this yr.. It's obvious 🀣..

And Foolish = Silly.. I checked 4 times 🀣

@ Bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Practise before you preach !😳 This one deserves a screenshot to keep πŸ˜†

No hun.. As I already said, Foolish and Silly are same thing.. I gave u the lamest reference also.. Forget abt Dictionary and GooglesπŸ˜†

The thread was already ruined by one member attacking membersπŸ˜† I pointed out your post where you call others Foolish that's allπŸ‘πŸΌ

No dear, they aren't just coz u say so. Grow up hun and stop drooling over somone who doesn't give shiht about you. Stop twisting words to suit yourself. πŸ˜›

One member attacking members was milind, another of your paltan, whose posts you 'like'. πŸ˜›

Chalo, carry on. Twist some more words, it'll increase your vocab. Or maybe dear, there are other threads you can destroy. Good luck!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Prod.. I donno how much you know abt her, and I am sure u wont wanna know, so I am not interested in explaining, but she has been working since last 8/9 yrs without any break, unlike Smriti or Sakshi..

She is anything but a Has-beenπŸ˜‰
she shouldve been a has been considering what happens to telly stars even the most popular ones after 5+years of popularity but hasnt because she is "shweta tiwari"😎
Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Ya the whole Junta, the masses are silly cos they do not agree to your point of view...... 

You were talking big just the other day that you are against member bashings and you will never support it...

Now you are bashing all of us the whole junta.... So cool.....

And calling someone insecure and jealous was abusing right you said that... So now what is calling someone silly...?????????

Calling junta silly is bashing?? Okay. Whatever.

That member came here and started calling the members here 'jealous and insecure'. That's same as calling the junta silly? In which world? My silly junta is outside this forum, not ST fans here.

See, we all know no one in there is perfect. Actually no one in this world is, neither man nor woman. The thing was she should have instantly mentioned the one man who stood up for her and took on that Dolly Dada who was shouting from the rooftops defaming her character. Do baar sochne ki bhi zaroorat nahin thi, IMO. Instant reply hona chaiye tha.

That running after Ashmit to the washroom wasn't a sweet gesture. It was desperation, IMO. This same Ashmit was intesnsely disliked until Veena was there. So why all this sweetness with him now? It was not needed, IMo. I just feel disappointed, that's all.

No I would not be disappointed in her cos the question was all wrong.... Who is the perfect man..???? How can anyone be perfect.... not possible.... So she said nobody is perfect Ashmit is good in this this this and Sam is in flana dhimka but Sam stood by me so he is my perfect man.....

So that;s good that although there can be nobody perfect but Sam is perfect for me cos he supported me.... See she is very much appreciating his stance for her.....

Otherwise the correct answer would have been that BB nobody is perfect....

And desperation for what with Ashmit.... We human beings do everything with a motive... What is her motive of desperation... What does she want from him.....