Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Congratulations!! You ruined the thread. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Good going!! You achieved your goal.

Tell me where I called the Indian junta foolish?? Show me the post. I guess you don't understand the difference bewteen 'silly' and 'foolish'. Feel for you, hun. You do member bashing and hence my 'preaching' about no member bashing upsets you. Go right ahead and do what you always do. Whine, complain and bash people for your precious Shweta. You are doing a swell job. Keep going!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

No hun.. As I already said, Foolish and Silly are same thing.. I gave u the lamest reference also.. Forget abt Dictionary and GooglesπŸ˜†

The thread was already ruined by one member attacking membersπŸ˜† I pointed out your post where you call others Foolish that's allπŸ‘πŸΌ
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prodigy007

That shouldnt upset her! He stated the truth afterall! But coming from him it didnt seem quite right!

a never-been cant call others has-beenπŸ˜†
that is just ridiculous
Prud123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

It is better not to comment on Junta.. Just because Junta is with the person whom you dont like/support, that does not make Junta Silly and you guys MOST intelligent .... Or it's ok if you think Max Janta of India are foolish.. But that is not a very great thing to boast of and post in online sites either ..

And i say proudly that i am part of this Max junta who are foolish.Kya Karoon i am not intelligent enough to understand that why would she want to make ashmit happy now that nominations are over and what kind of power can BB give to ashmit that would cause nuksan to her.Not that smart to know all these internal motives so i am part of the foolish janta

theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Sam is the foolish boy. He should've seen thru her by now. All that diplomacy sucks!! He didn't want to fight with her and hence said he was just pulling her leg. Poor Sam.

Ya really we too are fed up please ask Sam to stay away from her....

He is a bad influence....

Sulku......

EVERYTHING he sulks.......
Edited by theindustrymonk - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

It's about honesty & loyalty exactly what Sameer has shown towards her! She should have point blank said his name when asked! No thought required at all! It should have been an instant reaction unless she's really starting to like Ashmit otherwise:)

Even Ashmit stood up for Shweta twice.. So why not him ? Shweta has shown MUCH preference to Sameer throughout.. She has voted him for captaincy, she has gone through bashing from others for giving award to Sameer.. What more you expect her to do?

And abt being perfect and all.. I wish Shweta had seen the footage where Sameer called her Abnormal.. πŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupid-struck

that is just ridiculous

A has-been has been constantly working for last 8 yrs πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What a Has-been πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cupid-struck

that is just ridiculous

Right! He should be the last person to comment not that there was anything wrong in the statement itself
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prud123

Me too.. And I am glad max people are silly πŸ‘πŸΌ.. πŸ˜‰

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Naah.. BB official sites and all online sites are fake.. Except some Non-fanz in BB forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Silly and Foolish are NO different words.. πŸ₯± For LAMEST example, you can type in MS Word Foolish and it shows Silly as its synonyms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Yeah.. We are used to such lectures hun, it doesnt help.. It's not us who ruined the thread, it's some non-fanz who do that.. Because for no apparent reasons, they consider Sameer Soni as GOD and bash her for not naming him as 'Perfect' man right away πŸ€ͺ.. With all his sulking and frustration and fake principles at times, he defines imperfection.. No where CLOSE to perfect..πŸ₯± And there comes posts after posts why does Shweta go to Ashmit to manaofy him.. Why not ? If she can call a person like Sameer perfect, why not Ashmit πŸ₯±

I don't buy these online thingies. Vindu was most hated last yr. So?? 🀒

Yeah, let's discuss synonyms. Nice going!! 🀣🀣Next time double check before saying FOOLISH things. And yeah dear, I said that to you...stop with the foolish interpretation of posts. πŸ˜›  

Yes, you ruined the thread like you always do when ST is criticized. In a way you are just like sahar. Criticizing or praising Sam won't do anything for me. I don't care who bashes/criticizes/drools over who. I just wanted to discuss what ST did today jsut like I did about what Sam did yesterday but hell no!! You are here, na. ST ki chaukidaar. πŸ˜ƒ 

Buh-bye...enjoy the ruined thread.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would have loved to see what the same people would have said had this question been answered by Sam between Shweta and Dolly.