Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz Piya-Dan : Full Circle ? (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Not bad poca. Well done..  nothing happen in today's episode.. but still u mange to churn out good , Quality postClap. loved ur analysis.. need less to say..ha ha

it was kinda filler episode.. as someone said earlier when u have 6 days  telecast .so such fillers episode will come.. they cant give lead cast scene everyday.. but it was  not as  bad as monday..Thank god..Supportive cast is awesome.Misha-angad-tracker-kabir all were awesome in thier scene..LOL Tracker is feeling T's place..Abhay is jalafoyig pia with tracker..DUDE u r 200 ur vampire.. why dont u get some new idea?ROFL chalo atleast tracker is happy with that...koi toh mila use... tracker-angad's scene with  silly  tune"pee lu" song was  hillarious.. Me & my sis burst into laugh..ROFLROFLROFL.Whats  up with kabir?? doesnt he wanted to talk to pia??? he was all laughing & dancing?ErmmI am very curious to know about dan's plan...How the hell did he manage to do all this??Wacko& that purani haveli has methz pics..its means it has to be  smthing with abhay-meths story..more more suprise packages r on way.Hug

YEP only abhiya 's thinking connection scene in bus was best part of the show..Heart are yaar  what was pia's name?? i was already confuse between piashee or piashree...now whats this piyali??Confused

OH YEAHHHH I WANT CURL BACK.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzAngry

Thanks sweetz. Tracker was my star today.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... i love her and Abhay scenes. Abhay is nice to her and she always goes all moony-eyed. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...AbhIya scene was touching and now, i want Piya to know about Metz and Abhay's immortality. Smile

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
pokey i din see todayes epi..i thought studying wud be a better use of my time..
 so d onky thing i wanna coment upon is d piani mishap..
wat nw arnab has andr daughter named piani??
my my! seems like d whole d'doon is borne out of arnab!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

hey Pocho..loved ur post as usual...i think Piya changed her name on purpose so that she is not tracked or Sugandh did it on purpose so that she is not tracked....

I hope you are right , honey.I so don't want this Piyaani business to be a blooper. LOL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokey i din see todayes epi..i thought studying wud be a better use of my time..
 so d onky thing i wanna coment upon is d piani mishap..
wat nw arnab has andr daughter named piani??
my my! seems like d whole d'doon is borne out of arnab!!!!!!!

OMG, Divz! I never considered that! Arnab's 4th daughterShocked ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Prateeksh

hey Pocho..loved ur post as usual...i think Piya changed her name on purpose so that she is not tracked or Sugandh did it on purpose so that she is not tracked....

I hope you are right , honey.I so don't want this Piyaani business to be a blooper. LOL

Nope! It is definitely a blooper, guys. Reason?? On Pia's birthday, Arnab went to their graves and it was written Piyashree Jaiswal. Either that was a blooper?Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoome analysis as usual dear.....
loved it as always and it has made the epi. more interesting.......
bco'z for me today it was an ok epi.
and i too agree with some of ur points........
firstly plzzzzzz get back the curls of pia.......
and really the creatives have forgotten their own creation's name......
it's piyashree we rem. but they don't......instead they should have kept her name pia only........but u never know kahi use tia ya dia na bana dete.......anyways jokes apart......
i really want pia to love abhaya as maithili did and i know that she will....
and now eagerly waiting for 2morrow's epi.
what's dan's plan? and abhaya revisiting that palace........
let's see what is waiting for them and for us too........
thanx for ur fab. post...
this is for u......Hug
take care.......

Thank you, Maya. The episode was not much today and it was Tracker who at least made it entertaining. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Abhay is all set to visit his Metz' land. Hopefully, Piya will at least know that Abhay is immortal
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by shruthiR

Poco I just love your analysis!Hug
True,Abhay is just plain scared to accept his feelings for Pia for obvious reasons.Wow!!if it is the place where Metz lived then Abhay sure is gonna go back on a trip to the past so I guess we might get to see more Abhay-Metz scenes tmmErmm And if it is Metz's haveli and her portrait,what will ppl say when they see that Pia is an exact carbon copy of Metz?ShockedConfused Danish has gone into full on villain mode with his constant "I will make you pay Pia" antics!And yeah! I was irritated when Arnav and the laywer kept saying Pianee or whatever,seriously have they gone bonkers!AngryLOLTmm sure is gonna be one heck of an epi,I hopeSmile

Logically, we need some Abhay-Metz scenes. I am not sure if everyone will see Metz' portrait there.It seems rather unlikely. I think only Piya will see it because she has to know that Abhay is immortal. As for Arnab , am still hanging between Piashree and Piaali.LOL
It won't be realistic if only Pia sees it common the others aren't blind so hopefully ekta and the cv's will take care of that properly.and I guess Arnab has forgotten his daughter's nameConfusedLOL
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hey nitzi..amazing post as always

The thing is if Danish isn't a vampire how can he even survive after the punche he got from abhay when he did kidnap tracker..and if he is a vampire..why did he bring a knife to fight with?..aren't like vampires super natural..with power and all?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index