Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz Piya-Dan : Full Circle ? (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

lovely post
I think Dan might be a vampire thats why chand trusts him so much and Abhay knows how dangerous he is Confused
And how did he escape the car bonnet beating abhay gave him without even a scratch

Shagz, we don't know what exactly Abhay did to Dan that day. Dan may or may not be a vampire as of now but he has all the evil talent to become one. Let's see what happens on that front. Smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca firstly pls replace the Palan whatever place man I crack out in btw u're post..n missed out my links twice.. The correct name is Pandali~e~ Qilla/killa.. Now I'm tired to tell u everytime tat u're posts r amazine..
Pia fearless luv will surely win over Abhay's fear.. U're right abt the Beauty n The Beast story..their luv story was forbidden.. But still Belle luved her Beast so much tat she culd kiss him even when he was in his monster form.. I don't think Pia luv for Abhay is only becoz of his Good Luk's..
Tracker n Angad both deserves to be together.. I luved their hilarious chipmunk style Pee lou..
Misha though their was not enougf of her..but still she was fab with her frnds book..uploads..
Abhay Pia r surely having a telepathy connection..tat makes them answer all their questions without saying a word infront..!!
So Dan has a huge Plan to harm Pia..
Pandali -e -Qilla was Metz resident centurys ago.. And yes she surely is a royal blood.. But she was leaving on the werewolves clan side.. does it mean tat Metz was a werewolf..?? So may be the clan war was the reason tat made them die for their luv.. Or something else..??
Abhay is surely going to be broken when he sees the Palace..
Pia is too close to turn up Abhay's history book pages.. Dan.. huh..?? I don't think so tat he knw's anything abt Metz..though he said he had visited the place yrs ago..
But this time he has only one ultimate goal in his life as for now revenge n i.e to harm Pia..
Too many questions r building up tat makes my brain storm with u all..
P.S: OMG too many names for Pia.. LOL I think Piyaliaa is her pet name given by Arnav n lawyer..LOL

p.s.s: Btw this ain't related with PKYEK but related with Salman khan.. Have u seen his movie Veer in tat Salman khan's was a Pandali.. Wink n if u knw abt Vivian being his big fan than u'll get it from where the name comes in frame again..

Nidz, i will stick to calling it Pandali because i still can't get the name right. LOL....i love your take like always. Angad and Tracker were cute and i loved the smile that Abhay gave Tracker. LOL....Piya is floating in Abhay land and will soon be visiting Metz  ka land. Wink

Veer was a Pindaari in the film.

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hey Pocho..loved ur post as usual...i think Piya changed her name on purpose so that she is not tracked or Sugandh did it on purpose so that she is not tracked....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

lovely analysis...
i am still not sure..can abhay read minds??? or it was just the connection tht they were answering each other's qs...and yup..abhay should put stop at "heat me piya" mission..won't affect piya at all now...ya...now we know what is it tht abhay is afraid of..he doesn't want the history to repeat again...fall in love..and get hurt badly..i really want to know wat will be piya's reaction wen she gets to know the real identity of abhay...eventually she will continue to love him..bt let's see wat's her first reaction..
finally maithli history will reveal now..btw now we know abhay is at least 300 yrs old..hope piya sees the poster..it's gonna be tough for abhay..maithli torture and piya's safety...
god knows wat is danish's plan...he does want to kill piya...i really can't wait for this future track now...so much of mystery...and suspense...
and  ya..about piya's name..LOL..how could a father forget his own daughter's name yaar..wat a blooper..lol..

and ya..i too want piya's curls back...pls piya wash your hair..and don't use straightner..

Thanks honey.Embarrassed We are still not clear about Abhay's powers but he is shown to read Piya's thoughts.Piya should know now that Metz died a 100+ years ago and her Abhay is actually an immortal. Questions, questions, questions and a long way to go.

I am still confused with this Piaani and Piashree business. Phew! Better stick with Piya only. Smile

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankana92

You r so so rite, u knw...... these ppl r so confused abt evrythng.... n how cud nt hear wht Panchhi said.... "vampires cannot sleep".... rather i shud say Raichands hv got no sign of being vampires..... they are nt d cold ones.... anyway.... lets c wht happens.... i jst wnt dis abhay-maithali-piya confusion to clear out.....it's draggning on for a long time.... n u r rite abt wanting piya's curls back....

Thanks Ankoo. Vampires can sleep in fiction and vice versa. Spike could sleep in Buffy , so it is rather okay. Piya needs to find out Abhay's truth now. High time. Smile
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Nidz, i will stick to calling it Pandali because i still can't get the name right. LOL....i love your take like always. Angad and Tracker were cute and i loved the smile that Abhay gave Tracker. LOL....Piya is floating in Abhay land and will soon be visiting Metz ka land. Wink

Veer was a Pindaari in the film.

Thnx Poca.. @red:ROFL ROFL I made a Boo Boo..!! *wrong number lagaye..* Pandali n Pindaari both got connected in my mind..n Thnx for the disconnection.. Thank God koi connection nahi tha.. LOL I had seen tat movie (sorry if any fan gets hurt) but it contain too much blood shed.. Itna blood waste kiya tha.. Bhichariray yeha Haseena ki pyaas bhujthi nahi aur waha blood ki river flow horahi thi..

Edited by NIDIZ - 30 December 2010 at 10:28am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hola right back atcha!

Lol'ed through the epi today. Lurrved Tracker. She is so darn cute. And Piya called Abhay's bluff this time around. No amount of cozying up to other chicks is gonna work now. Also, very intrigued by storyline. Its gripping...more so than Maya's tale of woe. And am really scared by what Dan has up his sleeve. Anyways, apna hero to the rescue, as usual. And ya..share your desire for curly haired Piya.
Also, will Abhay step into the light because of Piya, or will they step into the shadows together? I really hope she is his salvation, his hope for a better life. He deserves some light after all the pain he has gone through. And in bhoot bangle type pandal qilla, will he able to tell Piya apart from Metz? Questions, questions!Smile

Did I say how much I enjoyed your post today? Big smileBig smile I did. I totally did Pocahontas! Smile

Thank you, Madzie.I love Tracker and Angad - they are so white and so adorable. Metz track is anytime a blockbuster in front of tracks like Maya's.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....i want Abhay to step into light instead of Piya going into shadows with him. Abhay belongs in light , he really does.

i am glad that you liked my post. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index