Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz Piya-Dan : Full Circle ? (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL i don't get it...why could abhay read piays mind but couldn't reconize dan when they were fighting?..lol vampires were meant to be unike...and with power

Tell me that. I am not getting Dan only at this moment.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....he appears even more mysterious than Abhay right now. Ouch....we need more revelation on Dan, seriously.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
lovely analysis...
i am still not sure..can abhay read minds??? or it was just the connection tht they were answering each other's qs...and yup..abhay should put stop at "heat me piya" mission..won't affect piya at all now...ya...now we know what is it tht abhay is afraid of..he doesn't want the history to repeat again...fall in love..and get hurt badly..i really want to know wat will be piya's reaction wen she gets to know the real identity of abhay...eventually she will continue to love him..bt let's see wat's her first reaction..
finally maithli history will reveal now..btw now we know abhay is at least 300 yrs old..hope piya sees the poster..it's gonna be tough for abhay..maithli torture and piya's safety...
god knows wat is danish's plan...he does want to kill piya...i really can't wait for this future track now...so much of mystery...and suspense...
and  ya..about piya's name..LOL..how could a father forget his own daughter's name yaar..wat a blooper..lol..

and ya..i too want piya's curls back...pls piya wash your hair..and don't use straightner..

Edited by kiranni - 30 December 2010 at 9:58am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

awwwwsome Poca.

Hug

Pia has become smarter.Wink. The way Abhay keeps changing his attitude the very next day of displaying his emotions, anybody will understand those tactics. But loved there semi-connection. 

Dan looked fine though I was hoping he will have some scars from *smash* encounter but Abhay is gentle even with his enemies. 

I don't know about Kabeer. I used to like him a lot but not anymore. But I love the moments where Abhay is envious when he is flirting with Pia Big smile  

Precap: Did Mr Dobryal ever mentioned that his daughter was Piashree and not Piyali? Though before today's episode, I felt that Arnab's daughter was Piashree Jaiswal but don't recall Arnab himself mentioning it. May be it's not mistake and that's how it was. May be Pia's name was changed when she shifted to the orphanage (Could it be Madhu?, don't know).

i loved the look of peace and bliss on Piya's face when she looked at Abhay. She knows that he doesn't hate or pity her . He has a soft corner for her and that is enough to make her smile. Dan is born to be evil and he is progressing well in that department.

I am still trying to grasp this new Kabir.

I hope your prediction about the precap is true. I hope am wrong in the blooper-guess. Fingers crossed.

--sumana13--

ankana92 Newbie
ankana92
ankana92

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
You r so so rite, u knw...... these ppl r so confused abt evrythng.... n how cud nt hear wht Panchhi said.... "vampires cannot sleep".... rather i shud say Raichands hv got no sign of being vampires..... they are nt d cold ones.... anyway.... lets c wht happens.... i jst wnt dis abhay-maithali-piya confusion to clear out.....it's draggning on for a long time.... n u r rite abt wanting piya's curls back....

TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hola right back atcha!

Lol'ed through the epi today. Lurrved Tracker. She is so darn cute. And Piya called Abhay's bluff this time around. No amount of cozying up to other chicks is gonna work now. Also, very intrigued by storyline. Its gripping...more so than Maya's tale of woe. And am really scared by what Dan has up his sleeve. Anyways, apna hero to the rescue, as usual. And ya..share your desire for curly haired Piya.
Also, will Abhay step into the light because of Piya, or will they step into the shadows together? I really hope she is his salvation, his hope for a better life. He deserves some light after all the pain he has gone through. And in bhoot bangle type pandal qilla, will he able to tell Piya apart from Metz? Questions, questions!Smile

Did I say how much I enjoyed your post today? Big smileBig smile I did. I totally did Pocahontas! Smile

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Hola back at you Poca!!
I think my expectations from today were a bit too high so I was bound not to get too much "real" action! I also thought about Maithali being royal but my first thought was that maybe the fort (as you say, whatever it is called) used to be Abhay and his familys. And that he may be royal too (as well as metz I mean). My latest totally out there theory was the abhay and chandeena were royals and they turned vampire somehow, eventually forming a treaty with the wolves not to enter that territory again. I think there is a FF along these lines too but of course as I said, just my wild speculation at this point. MEtz could have been a neighbouring princess or something, pledged to Abhay (VD theme again). But I guess we shall see.
Dan- really curious what his latest devious plan is! Also, may be being thick here but where does kabir's dad's plan re the car fit in- as it sometimes does in this show, it seemed a random segment at this stage as they are clearly not headed back to Doon but to this fort/palace place so Confused.
I see T left due to a mosquito bite- neatly getting past Madhura's temporary absence.

Yeah, Kattz. Not much action in today's episode. The theory and the FF make sense . Let's see what the creatives have come up with. i hope Piya finds out that Metz was dead centuries ago and that Abhay is immortal. Dan is keeping me at tenterhooks, so no idea what is he upto. Kabir's car will come in use when it is so not needed. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11--sumana13--

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Not bad poca. Well done..  nothing happen in today's episode.. but still u mange to churn out good , Quality postClap. loved ur analysis.. need less to say..ha ha

it was kinda filler episode.. as someone said earlier when u have 6 days  telecast .so such fillers episode will come.. they cant give lead cast scene everyday.. but it was  not as  bad as monday..Thank god..Supportive cast is awesome.Misha-angad-tracker-kabir all were awesome in thier scene..LOL Tracker is feeling T's place..Abhay is jalafoyig pia with tracker..DUDE u r 200 ur vampire.. why dont u get some new idea?ROFLROFLROFLROFL chalo atleast tracker is happy with that...koi toh mila use... tracker-angad's scene with  silly  tune"pee lu" song was  hillarious.. Me & my sis burst into laugh..ROFLROFLROFL.Whats  up with kabir?? doesnt he wanted to talk to pia??? he was all laughing & dancing?ErmmI am very curious to know about dan's plan...How the hell did he manage to do all this??Wacko& that purani haveli has methz pics..its means it has to be  smthing with abhay-meths story..more more suprise packages r on way.Hug

YEP only abhiya 's thinking connection scene in bus was best part of the show..Heart are yaar  what was pia's name?? i was already confuse between piashee or piashree...now whats this piyali??Confused

OH YEAHHHH I WANT CURL BACK.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by ccolkat

Hola back at you Poca!!
I think my expectations from today were a bit too high so I was bound not to get too much "real" action! I also thought about Maithali being royal but my first thought was that maybe the fort (as you say, whatever it is called) used to be Abhay and his familys. And that he may be royal too (as well as metz I mean). My latest totally out there theory was the abhay and chandeena were royals and they turned vampire somehow, eventually forming a treaty with the wolves not to enter that territory again. I think there is a FF along these lines too but of course as I said, just my wild speculation at this point. MEtz could have been a neighbouring princess or something, pledged to Abhay (VD theme again). But I guess we shall see.
Dan- really curious what his latest devious plan is! Also, may be being thick here but where does kabir's dad's plan re the car fit in- as it sometimes does in this show, it seemed a random segment at this stage as they are clearly not headed back to Doon but to this fort/palace place so Confused.
I see T left due to a mosquito bite- neatly getting past Madhura's temporary absence.

Yeah, Kattz. Not much action in today's episode. The theory and the FF make sense . Let's see what the creatives have come up with. i hope Piya finds out that Metz was dead centuries ago and that Abhay is immortal. Dan is keeping me at tenterhooks, so no idea what is he upto. Kabir's car will come in use when it is so not needed. LOL
Yeah no doubt about the car LOL, also loved your lines about the name confusion- piano ROFL

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index