Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz Piya-Dan : Full Circle ? (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awwwwsome Poca.

Hug

Pia has become smarter.Wink. The way Abhay keeps changing his attitude the very next day of displaying his emotions, anybody will understand those tactics. But loved there semi-connection. 

Dan looked fine though I was hoping he will have some scars from *smash* encounter but Abhay is gentle even with his enemies. 

I don't know about Kabeer. I used to like him a lot but not anymore. But I love the moments where Abhay is envious when he is flirting with Pia Big smile  

Precap: Did Mr Dobryal ever mentioned that his daughter was Piashree and not Piyali? Though before today's episode, I felt that Arnab's daughter was Piashree Jaiswal but don't recall Arnab himself mentioning it. May be it's not mistake and that's how it was. May be Pia's name was changed when she shifted to the orphanage (Could it be Madhu?, don't know).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hola back at you Poca!!
I think my expectations from today were a bit too high so I was bound not to get too much "real" action! I also thought about Maithali being royal but my first thought was that maybe the fort (as you say, whatever it is called) used to be Abhay and his familys. And that he may be royal too (as well as metz I mean). My latest totally out there theory was the abhay and chandeena were royals and they turned vampire somehow, eventually forming a treaty with the wolves not to enter that territory again. I think there is a FF along these lines too but of course as I said, just my wild speculation at this point. MEtz could have been a neighbouring princess or something, pledged to Abhay (VD theme again). But I guess we shall see.
Dan- really curious what his latest devious plan is! Also, may be being thick here but where does kabir's dad's plan re the car fit in- as it sometimes does in this show, it seemed a random segment at this stage as they are clearly not headed back to Doon but to this fort/palace place so Confused.
I see T left due to a mosquito bite- neatly getting past Madhura's temporary absence.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Poco totally agree with you!
The Angad-Tracker scenes were hilarious and cute.
Abhiya bus scene was endearing. Embarrassed

And Dan! he is scaring me now! Do you think he is a vampire already? Cuz the way he said that im coming here after a long time and in the last scene the way he looked into the mirror...Confused

And i want curly hair Pia Back!! Disapprove 

When they go to that Matz haunted mansion with Abhay FBs and Pia's straight hair, can we expect another Abhiya-Matz scene?Another agonizing round for Abhay-Pia both. Ouch
Hopefully some story will be revealed now.

Dan is confusing me as much as he is confusing you. LOL....we shall know by Saturday that what is he upto and why. If he has turned into a vampire , that will be the shock of all times. OuchLOL

Since Abhay is going back to Metz' place , there should be some Abhay-Metz scenes because it is natural for Abhay to feel terrible inside.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, I really know what to believe and what to predict. Too many twists and turns. But yes, I will never doubt Pia's love. She will love Abhay, the Monster as much as she loves Abhay, the Angel! And at the end, Pia's frealess love will defeat Abhay's fearEmbarrassed

About Kabir and Pia, didn't his Dad send a car???

Yeah, Chillz. Too many twists and turns and i guess this is what keeps the audience on the hook. LOL....Abhay's darkness will disappear with Piya's light . She is his promise of light , isn't she?

Kabir's car will appear when so NOT needed. I tell you!LOL

Beware, Kabir! Its not very often that Poco loses her temper and if she has its really BAD! You're in for trouble, Buddy!ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ya, Pia is definitely going to bring light back into Abhay's dark world. Aaahhh!! Love the sound of that!! That sentence is pure bliss!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 30 December 2010 at 9:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i like this track history of 300 years back and abhay going back to his place where he came from

and methli being  princess or some royal person pia would see methli potrait that she died  300 years back so abt abhay  
danish maybe there just to plan his revenge and so he said i came after so many years just to enter dont know if  there is anything behind danish otherwise abhay would have sensed it

but pia is surely goona go searching in that royal place and find all mystery of 300 years back and abhay

I like the track as well. I hope Piya finds Metz' portrait and comes to know that Metz has been dead for more than  a century . This way she will know that her darling Abhay is immortal. Going to Palan-whatever should serve some purpose to the AbhIya story. As for Dan , i do not know what to say . my fingers are crossed for him.

--sumana13--

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
lovely post
I think Dan might be a vampire thats why chand trusts him so much and Abhay knows how dangerous he is Confused
And how did he escape the car bonnet beating abhay gave him without even a scratch

Edited by shaggyscooby - 30 December 2010 at 9:47am

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Poca firstly pls replace the Palan whatever place man I crack out in btw u're post..n missed out my links twice.. The correct name is Pandali~e~ Qilla/killa.. Now I'm tired to tell u everytime tat u're posts r amazine..
Pia fearless luv will surely win over Abhay's fear.. U're right abt the Beauty n The Beast story..their luv story was forbidden.. But still Belle luved her Beast so much tat she culd kiss him even when he was in his monster form.. I don't think Pia luv for Abhay is only becoz of his Good Luk's..
Tracker n Angad both deserves to be together.. I luved their hilarious chipmunk style Pee lou..
Misha though their was not enougf of her..but still she was fab with her frnds book..uploads..
Abhay Pia r surely having a telepathy connection..tat makes them answer all their questions without saying a word infront..!!
So Dan has a huge Plan to harm Pia..
Pandali -e -Qilla was Metz resident centurys ago.. And yes she surely is a royal blood.. But she was leaving on the werewolves clan side.. does it mean tat Metz was a werewolf..?? So may be the clan war was the reason tat made them die for their luv.. Or something else..??
Abhay is surely going to be broken when he sees the Palace..
Pia is too close to turn up Abhay's history book pages.. Dan.. huh..?? I don't think so tat he knw's anything abt Metz..though he said he had visited the place yrs ago..
But this time he has only one ultimate goal in his life as for now revenge n i.e to harm Pia..
Too many questions r building up tat makes my brain storm with u all..
P.S: OMG too many names for Pia.. LOL I think Piyaliaa is her pet name given by Arnav n lawyer..LOL

p.s.s: Btw this ain't related with PKYEK but related with Salman khan.. Have u seen his movie Veer in tat Salman khan's was a Pandali.. Wink n if u knw abt Vivian being his big fan than u'll get it from where the name comes in frame again..

Edited by NIDIZ - 30 December 2010 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Poco I just love your analysis!Hug
True,Abhay is just plain scared to accept his feelings for Pia for obvious reasons.Wow!!if it is the place where Metz lived then Abhay sure is gonna go back on a trip to the past so I guess we might get to see more Abhay-Metz scenes tmmErmm And if it is Metz's haveli and her portrait,what will ppl say when they see that Pia is an exact carbon copy of Metz?ShockedConfused Danish has gone into full on villain mode with his constant "I will make you pay Pia" antics!And yeah! I was irritated when Arnav and the laywer kept saying Pianee or whatever,seriously have they gone bonkers!AngryLOLTmm sure is gonna be one heck of an epi,I hopeSmile

Logically, we need some Abhay-Metz scenes. I am not sure if everyone will see Metz' portrait there.It seems rather unlikely. I think only Piya will see it because she has to know that Abhay is immortal. As for Arnab , am still hanging between Piashree and Piaali.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index