Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Metz Piya-Dan : Full Circle ?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Abhay-Metz –Piya-Dan : Full Circle ?

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Alright , straight to the point. Nothing much happened in today's episode except Piya kicking off Abhay's jealousy tactics and challenging him that no matter what he does, she is not going to hate him. She loves him and that is that. Secondly, the ghost of Maithli , her and Abhay's love story alongwith her history is all set to return in that Palan-whatever palace.

Abhay-Piya's psychoemotional connection in the bus cleared the stand of both the characters. Abhay is plain scared and unwilling because he knows what Piya wants is star crossed and forbidden. And he wants no re-run of the Maithli episode in his life. Once bitten, twice shy and why risk Piya. Piya , on the other hand is in sync with her feelings. She loves Abhay and she is just waiting for Abhay to open his arms and his heart so that she can run into them. Dark v/s. Light. So, who wins in the long run? Abhay's fear or Piya's fearless love?

What Abhay said was right in a way. Loving a good-looking kind dude is easy. But loving a beast and accepting his darkness is another. Like in that famous fairytale, Beauty & the Beast , Belle had the heart and the courage to see the kind heart behind the beast. She had the soul to love that beast. That is how she made her fairytale. But what about you, Piya? The day you tell the horrendous blood-sucking beast living in the shadows that you love him , we shall believe your love to be true. And that day , we shall believe you to be Abhay's soulmate. Fairytales do not come easy. They demand their price and how.

Destiny is taking Abhay back to Palan-whatever palace. That is where his Maithli lived a good 300 years ago as we saw her jaded painting in there. So, we know that Metz was royalty in all probability and lived on the grounds of the werewolves. What next? It is going to be TORTUROUS for Abhay to go into Metz' air once again – traveling to the time that was and Metz who was and continues to be his heartbeat. Abhay is going to visit the place where Maithli was and it is destined. That is why he didn't hear that they are going to his old in-laws' place.

Dan has got me on tenterhooks. He wants to finish Piya . He has a plan up his sleeve and he is already at Palan-whatever – a place where he has been before as he said. That leaves you with a lot of questions. Does Dan know anything about Metz ? Not sure. Metz' painting was shown in passing and it was somewhere else that Dan was heading.

The gang was AWESOME! I loved Tracker-Angad –Misha the most. They are hilarious and lend the lightness that this heavy duty show needs. And all the criss cross connections. Piya loves Abhay – Kabir loves Piya- Abhay loves Metz – Angad loves Misha – Tracker loves Abhay ---PHEW! They all need to get the right connections, man!

Kabir? I feel bad for him and then, I get confused what to feel about him. How is making Abhay-Piya sit apart going to stop Piya from loving Abhay? On top of that , the dude was busy laughing and singing with Angad instead of talking out with Piya,. And madam Piya took full advantage of it by mooning over Abhay. Awwwwwlllleeee…. Sho-romantic! Kabir – GET BACK TO THE GROOVE THAT WE ALL LOVE YOU WITH!

P.S- Errrmmmm…. Creatives , Piya's real name is Piyashree and not Piyaala or Piyaali or Piano or Piaanii. Kya hua? Continuity bhool gaye ya naye creative ne show par homework nahiin kiya?

And can we please get Piya's curls back? I am sick and tired of seeing Metz ka bhoot in her and I don't think Abhay can differentiate between Piya and Metz at this rate! 

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie25enjoyinglifeMaohGaya3DevimonsoonloveahutaNims111kripsybloodlinecutemugPrateekshthk123shaggyscoobymunz.dee86scorpio95supercool3Anu-Ananya-sim-AnamikaSJainOnyx.leeseunggilove--sumana13--readingworms.shruthiRIndigoBluesBeautifulDream.madmaxinemonty22nyctophiliaAmeres-Priti11-virgo_gurl--sanchita---Fatima-ragzz.Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Well, I really know what to believe and what to predict. Too many twists and turns. But yes, I will never doubt Pia's love. She will love Abhay, the Monster as much as she loves Abhay, the Angel! And at the end, Pia's frealess love will defeat Abhay's fearEmbarrassed

About Kabir and Pia, didn't his Dad send a car???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Poco totally agree with you!
The Angad-Tracker scenes were hilarious and cute.
Abhiya bus scene was endearing. Embarrassed

And Dan! he is scaring me now! Do you think he is a vampire already? Cuz the way he said that im coming here after a long time and in the last scene the way he looked into the mirror...Confused

And i want curly hair Pia Back!! Disapprove 

When they go to that Matz haunted mansion with Abhay FBs and Pia's straight hair, can we expect another Abhiya-Matz scene?Another agonizing round for Abhay-Pia both. Ouch
Hopefully some story will be revealed now.

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i like this track history of 300 years back and abhay going back to his place where he came from

and methli being  princess or some royal person pia would see methli potrait that she died  300 years back so abt abhay immortality

danish maybe there just to plan his revenge and so he said i came after so many years just to enter dont know if  there is anything behind danish otherwise abhay would have sensed it

but pia is surely goona go searching in that royal place and find all mystery of 300 years back and abhay

Edited by angel3142 - 30 December 2010 at 9:42am

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Poco I just love your analysis!Hug
True,Abhay is just plain scared to accept his feelings for Pia for obvious reasons.Wow!!if it is the place where Metz lived then Abhay sure is gonna go back on a trip to the past so I guess we might get to see more Abhay-Metz scenes tmmErmm And if it is Metz's haveli and her portrait,what will ppl say when they see that Pia is an exact carbon copy of Metz?ShockedConfused Danish has gone into full on villain mode with his constant "I will make you pay Pia" antics!And yeah! I was irritated when Arnav and the laywer kept saying Pianee or whatever,seriously have they gone bonkers!AngryLOLTmm sure is gonna be one heck of an epi,I hopeSmile

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, I really know what to believe and what to predict. Too many twists and turns. But yes, I will never doubt Pia's love. She will love Abhay, the Monster as much as she loves Abhay, the Angel! And at the end, Pia's frealess love will defeat Abhay's fearEmbarrassed

About Kabir and Pia, didn't his Dad send a car???

Yeah, Chillz. Too many twists and turns and i guess this is what keeps the audience on the hook. LOL....Abhay's darkness will disappear with Piya's light . She is his promise of light , isn't she?

Kabir's car will appear when so NOT needed. I tell you!AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine--sumana13--.Jane..

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
LOL i don't get it...why could abhay read piays mind but couldn't reconize dan when they were fighting?..lol vampires were meant to be unike...and with power

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ROFL at this one

P.S- Errrmmmm…. Creatives , Piya's real name is Piyashree and not Piyaala or Piyaali or Piano or Piaanii. Kya hua? Continuity bhool gaye ya naye creative ne show par homework nahiin kiya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index