Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet....Bheegi si Haseena!! Brij @Mansion

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MSK comes in th main room n Adi n Pinky come...n say they got all files n MSK sends off Adi to attend hyderabad clients.. ! MSK tells Pinky to come wit him to take notes....n Pinky stammers..n MSK says...meet me after 15mins.....!! Pinky fumbling...as to how she will take dictation..!! Geet suggest Adi to go wit MSK...n Geet asks Pinky to give her the file!! Geet comes to MSK n MSK says....where is Pinky?? Geet says..she doesnt know how to take notes so..let me do my job..n MSK says...u will teach me how to allocate work??? Geet says...no ... MSK says.....u need to know..that i m Maan only for u...i smile n lauf wit u...n for others i still am.. Maan singh khurana..they are the staff n i m their boss!! Geet says..but where this issue happened...only house people there...so?? MSK says..gimme file n Geet handsover....  MSK asks Geet to keep file on table near pool n Geet says..OK MAAN SIR n MSK gets flashback of tailor moment..where he said if u call me Maan sir again i will....n starts advancing towards Geet...n comes real close but takes file n leaves..!! 

MSK n Geet in car ....n steal glances.. n MSK self thot..i know what u trynna do... n Geet self thot.. i will also show him..!! Geet says..stop car i m hungry n MSK says..no ..i m getting late...!! Geet says i want sweets.. MSK thinks..Geet is hungry coz of pregnancy n offers chocolates in box in car... n Geet says Thanks..n as she eats a piece at the corner of her mouth..!!   Both at a signal... Brij in parallel car...n both miss each other..!! At office Geet cant open seatbelt....as both hands dirty..so MSK opens.. Maneet close moment..

Arjun n Anne are tasting food..n whatever dishes Arjun likes... Anne hates n vice versa..!! Both are cribbing..n Arjun says...if u wanna keep finding fault...then i cant work like this.. n Anne says..u have to work as per my wish n Arjun says..i dun listen to others.. n Anne says...u have to..!! Arjun says..i will plan this  wedding at my free will or i will leave it....so tell..!! Anne startled n then says..ok go ahead n do as u wish...n says..if u ruin his wedding u wont get a penny...!! 

Brijjy in white attire n Red pagdi enters KC... Arjun says to his assistant....i wanna meet Sardar caterers...boss and its Brij. who comes from front........n Arjun says..this is a big wedding..so i want this taste n quality..n Brij says..i will handle all..!! Arjun says but i havent seen u before n Brij says..well i came in place of owner coz he isnt well .. n Brij asks when to start n Arjun says..today..!!

Geet....comes to Anne..n finds her agitated about boys...n Anne says..todays boy have egos swollen like ballons..n attitude like a new hairstyle... n if they dun agree i dun care..!! Geet says..who u talking off...plus we cant be so careless...coz we have to handle these boys..!! Geet says..i plan to make a dish for him....n  wonders who Anne talking of..! Anne says..u talking of bro?? Geet says yes..since morning he is peeved.. dunno what to do.....!! Anne suggest to watch movies to get ideas..n they see a movie on  'Dating Techniques'

Geet decorates the tub n bathroom......n is in red mini...n wonders if she is doing right..!! Geet is putting rose petals in the tub..n she sprinkles water on her face n hair...!! MSK returns to his room n hears noise n comes in the bathroom n asks Geet what she doing here..n Geet says... outhouse bath not working so..!! MSK says..so everyday u take bath wit candles n rose petals?? Geet is silent n recollects...the answer from the show..... n says ofcourse n MSK says..when did u start saying english?? Geet stammers.....MSK says..ok.. then.....go ahead..... n stands firm n Geet wonders..why he isnt closing in?? MSK says...u taking the bath?? Geet says...yes... n MSK says..then take ur bath

Geet walks towards the bath..seductively n keeps turning at MSK who stares..!! Geet gets in the tub n tells MSK till u go ..how will i take my bath n slips n falls in the tub n MSK comes near Geet n sits on the side of the tub..!! Geet is cleaning the rose petals from her face n keeps sprinkling water on MSKs face as she sets her hair n MSK extends his hand to touch Geets face/hair..!!

-END-

Precap - Geet in red mini ...n wet hair... MSK is taking off his tie n opens his vest coat n then shirt n closes in on Geet saying...'Now i will tell u what happens ahead in those shows..'  Geet is shocked...

New Precap - Dadi tells Arjun that....since lots of guests are coming..she wants Ranbir (Brij) to stay at the mansion.......Brij aka Ranbir..is walking in the mansion alley...n sees Geet walking past....

Link (maangeetcrazy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx again on da frstttluv u Tanu😳Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Tanu
 from   kirti muskaan
Edited by rani10 - 13 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx soo much Tanu.....great  as usual :))
THANKS DEAT
THANKS FORM KIRTI TOOπŸ˜ƒ
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...

Thanks from Kirti too...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thx Tanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the upddate Tanu 😊
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton sweetie. πŸ€— Love you.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Tere baatie haye haaye 😍
Tera gussa...Why ? Why?πŸ˜”