HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved the duji scene the start and the end! the way baji without blinking clicked that gun 5 timesand then duttas afce when he realised that baji would without any questions take that bullet happily i was like MR too good!and the smile baji gave him..it was like him telling him i knew you wouldnt let anythign ever happen to me. the look D gave to suds was bang on. and suds ki toh phat gayi 🤣🤣🤣 all i could see was the zit he had on his forehead 🤣🤣🤣 and then when dutta went into his room and realised what exactly happened downstairs and what he could have lost was like waohhhhhhhhhhh! and he remembered suds words and got even more hurt..because he knew baji was listening to this all and not saying a word. and at the end when baji rao knocks to enter D's rooom. shows he didnt take what happened for granted and will still not leave D even if D is still angry with him after yesterday. hayee dostana ho toh aisa varna na ho! and with D i think actions will speak louder than words tomorrow. especially when he pushes B out of the car tomorrow. my heart is going to break watching that scene. because i still remember baji after the jungle fiasco. he better take charge of finding D and puts suds again in his place. tomorrow is going to be a cliffhanger with probably no precap what a way to end the year CV's 🤣🤣🤣 the whole of the weekend and the start of the new year we will be waiting ke kya hoga kya hoga 🤣🤣 good promotional tactics now i get the dragfest of the week 🤣🤣
and OMG did you see D ate.. he had 2 spoons of the dish and some tea! 🤣🤣🤣 seriously things are looking for his stomach now 🤣🤣🤣 but on a side note hes back on track now 😊 so whatever happens and when he faces death then everything he feels will simply intesify and as much as i dont want seema finding him. but if she does then that is good. because that will mean D coming to terms with his past. the person that started this whole vicious cycle of not trusting and not falling in love. it will be closure for him. so when he comes back to nakku. he will come back just as her saab with a clean slate. as for seema and her role after i have no worries.
speaking of worries i worry about Kala dreaming about her bro and sister in law romacning dodgy much 🤣🤣🤣 then her planning to get rid of dutta...maybe she really does love nakku 🤣🤣🤣 then kala works on her dream of getting kicked out of the house by meetin chasakar. who really was expecting soemthing else but got something else 🤣🤣 as i was singing earlier the song that comes to mind for him is dil ke armaan ansoo mein bhe gaye unke bache humko mamma keh gaye 🤣🤣🤣 so kala byt doing this has ensured she will make her dream about getting kicked out of PN and being slapped by N true 🤣🤣🤣
as for the precap i think kala looked so upset because that thread wasnt a rakhi that n was tying on D 🤣🤣 on a more serious note baaji was in the background and he did not look upset 😃 and dutta quietly listened to N another plus. but tomorrow is going to be a heart wrencher for sure 
sorry for the bak bak had to be don 🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree wid u huma. Tomorrow, i feels that we gonna see DuJi's patch up as we see in the precap, dutta about to leave for work nd we see baji in the background that too not sad indicating that he is also going wid dutta. And as tellychakar article also suggests that wen the mishap vl happen, baji vl be wid dutta.

Nd ya aaj to suds ki solid phatti.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aahh finally a nice duji and tasha scene in the epi!!! cant wait for tomorrow LTL is going to kick competition next year!