Will we get a repeat of Roothi hu Biwi scene?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
When Baji hesitantly knocks the door and Dutta gives a sideways glance...made me remember the last time Baji knocked at Dutta's door to enter ie after he got drunk and pushed Naku out of his room and Baji was angry with Dutta. Then Dutta wondered at Baji roothu hui biwi behavior...I hope we get another good DuJi scene where Dutta makes up...Dutta style.
yeah im totally agreed with you...dutta baaji ko aapne hi style me manayga...😃
Yeah, i agree wid u ksh. I also feels that we gonna see a roothi hui biwi scene. I too wanna see that sort of DuJi scene. Nd moreover, i think that we gonna see DuJi patch up as we can see in the precap that dutta is about to go for work nd baji also standing there indicating that he is also going wid duttam nd as the tellychakar article also suggests that car vl fall in the cliff as dutta vl try to save baji nd wud not be himself able to jump out of the car.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

When Baji hesitantly knocks the door and Dutta gives a sideways glance...made me remember the last time Baji knocked at Dutta's door to enter ie after he got drunk and pushed Naku out of his room and Baji was angry with Dutta. Then Dutta wondered at Baji roothu hui biwi behavior...I hope we get another good DuJi scene where Dutta makes up...Dutta style.

😆  nicely put Ksh.. when he was hesitating to knock.. it was very cute..
dutta might not speak much.. but in his style may just tell baji to come along with him.. that will explain a lot..
Originally posted by -Roopa-

😆  nicely put Ksh.. when he was hesitating to knock.. it was very cute..
dutta might not speak much.. but in his style may just tell baji to come along with him.. that will explain a lot..

The way Dutta was looking at him I felt Dutta will say from when do you need to knock my door?
Agree with u Shreya....................... Looking forward for a good Dujji scene........................
i m longing for that scene for so long.............
but CVs tho dutta ko bohut bhaav de rahe hain......
hmmm lets see kya hota hai
waiting for duji hug n reunion.....that baji seems to be lost somewhere just like the old dutta is not to be seen these days *sigh*
Oh i wish 
it would then be one of best scenes of LTL
i think baji has probs come 2 apologise thinking he may hav said stuff tht he shudnt in his drunken state...n mayb this way duji wil sort out their differences...

i wna c duji reunite nw.... i feel bad for both of thm cos they both need each other
would love to see that..agar dutta is going to pull a disappearing act..then atleast he better give us some nice scenes to survive till he comes back....