India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel like a teenager.........

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Iam 30 and the mother of two toddlers but each time I see Pyar kii....i become 18.....I literally feel like a teenager, I have never ever in recent times waited for the next epi of a daily soap so eagerly :) I remmeber , for me DDLJ was the epitome of a love story , the chemistry SRK and Kajol created was super and I dont know if I can compare DDLJ with Pyaar Kii...but if there was a a epitome of love stories for daily soaps, then this is it, look no futher, Pyaar Kii..is sheer magic. Abhay's arrogance Pia's innocence; Abhay's rudeness Pia's loveliness; .......etc etc etc.....tnx Abhya..........

there are umpteen topics on pyaar kii and the Abhya effect and this topic is no new --- I jus love Abhay and Piya , they simply ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Pia has already confessed her love for Abhay and thankfully Abhay heard it too, so waht if he denied , loved it when he ran into the jungle and screamed , bcoz it depicted his helpnessless....he has also hopelessly fallen in love with Pia but alas he cannot admit.....waiting for the day when he is gonna admit......pls creatives, make it grand make Abhay as helpless as possible , he is almost there , truly madly deeply hopelessly......in LOVE with PIA

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nishani_pereratobinpriyanka007PriyaThakur**Sonia**Prateeksh..Mari..RanbirJiashaggyscoobymeawdaisyluvraj-guria-kriti-MaanEetLover-iiHEARTyu-x0shruthiRAkankshaa.Charu21.Jane..remosalsa

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i know...eagerly waiting for him to confess his loveee....
or when he saves her from Danish.....we all know he wud...
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I'm also eagerly w8ing for Abhay's confession.
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Lovely postSmile
PKYEK is becoming more and more interesting.I eagerly wait for the clock to stricke 8:30 everyday.It's impossible to take your eyes off the screen even for a moment when AbhiYa comes.They are simply beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I am 18ROFL
Ya, I totally agree. Some love stories just live on. AbhIya's will be one of them!!

P.S. DDLJ was a love story par excellence. My all time favourite too! I can watch it again and again just like I can watch this show again and againEmbarrassed
priyanka007 Groupbie
priyanka007
priyanka007

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Abhiya create magic I even watch repeat despite my moms constant complaints cant help it im addicted
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...
this love story is amazing....i am also waiting for the confession...the upcoming track is very interesting...hope the confession happens soon...creatives pl pls make it epic..love this show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index