Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bring Back Dev, Nayanthara, Sasha,Meera in 2011

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I was wondering why Geet is not getting enough Trps during the end of the year,,,,

Its actually becoz important characters such as dev meera sasha and Nayanthara is missing...

Also the new characters couldnt bring the smile the audiences ... Even they making audiences to run away from the show

I hope C vs note this dip in Trps and Bring all the characters which we used love watching them in Geet...

Also I was missing some musical Promo... Now a days promos are like spoilers... Please Bring back all of them this NEW YEAR

I hope all of u there agree with me...
IF u like the post clickLike button
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid u a zillion percent...........................

dey all should b brought back and atleast NT should b back 4 sure...................................
and dev too to b punished coz he is actual sinner and shouldnt go scot free.............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
100% agree with u...😃
if they hav to bring new character...😕
they should bring someone.....😕
who at least hav basic acting skill.......😲
in exchange of old strong character.....
shinus thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

100% agree with u...😃

if they hav to bring new character...😕
they should bring someone.....😕
who at least hav basic acting skill.......😲
in exchange of old strong character.....

Really sometimes i am getting bored of these two annie and Arjun
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah... Specially Dev and Meera . I was looking foward to their track.... Then Imagine NT having to deal with two couples 😉 That pain to NT would have brought a releif to me for the pain she has given Geet
shinus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Yeah... Specially Dev and Meera . I was looking foward to their track.... Then Imagine NT having to deal with two couples 😉 That pain to NT would have brought a releif to me for the pain she has given Geet

Haha
shinus thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

i agree wid u a zillion percent...........................

dey all should b brought back and atleast NT should b back 4 sure...................................
and dev too to b punished coz he is actual sinner and shouldnt go scot free.............

SAve me from
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah they are required ASAP
shinus thumbnail
Bring Back is Dev, Nayanthara, Sasha,Meera in 2011
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i agree with u shinus absolutely....the moment anne comes on stage i change channel...arjun at least i can tolerate....if their story had come with some other actor other than nikunj, i would have accepted it...and also the lack of logic behind vicky having a sex change and becoming a sister is also nagging me...so i somehow cannot gel with that theme of sis and dushman's brother...it might have been a good track if they show anne as a cousin who is very dear to maan and the other brothers since they do not have a sis of their own, but suddenly landing a sis out of nowhere took the mazaa out of the track...and in spite of our protests, the cvs just ignored it and went on with the story...see now that brij has come, ppl r showing more interest...there is logic behind it, that for his character, he would not forgive geet for putting him in jail and shaming him in front of the village...and whatever loopholes, we r willing to accept the story(loopholes being who paid bail after such long time, when a chef is killed, nobody finds out and starts inquiring his whereabouts, the killed chef has no family, the catering co where he works is least bothered if he does not come and somebody else takes his place etc etc)....so i think the cvs should be careful and watch old epis before taking the story forward....