Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aye Sapath!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO TRIASHA.

Nd don't worry. Nuthing is gonna happen to dutta. Rather, i feels that we gonna have super exciting episodes. Cv's dare not do anything wid him. Nd if they does, then don't take tension, hum sab hai na cv's ko unki bhasha mein samjhane ke liye.

Don't spoil ur new year bcoz of this. I m very confident that nuthing vl happen to dutta nd this tym as well, chudailvati plan vl fail miserably.
yaar thankssssssssssssssss a lot.................hugs and lots of love and chocolates for uuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmussy.jamshed

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

"last year 8th jan ko there was DUTTA's entry"
I hope they don't make this jan 8th his exit dayCryAngry I know I will definitely stop watching the shop if this happens
Aisa mat bol yaar .......................... main vaise hi darri hui hoonCryCryCry....................
Oh GOD  plz aisa kuchh mat hooooooooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedNainaSengaltriasha

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by Alamelu

"last year 8th jan ko there was DUTTA's entry"
I hope they don't make this jan 8th his exit dayCryAngry I know I will definitely stop watching the shop if this happens
Aisa mat bol yaar .......................... main vaise hi darri hui hoonCryCryCry....................
Oh GOD  plz aisa kuchh mat hooooooooo

areh yaar tu shant hoja....kuch nahi hoga....god par vishwas rakh...i will say it again...CV's are not mad to risk the ranking of the drama...they knw we are all watching LTL beause of dutta and tasha...no dutta means no tasha so that means bye bye LTL....they know this...kuch bhi nahi hona...shant hoja mehri jaanBig smile
ill just say god bless this forum ...
god bless dutta
god bless LTL!!!

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 30 December 2010 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustGooddmussy.jamshed--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

areh yaar tu shant hoja....kuch nahi hoga....god par vishwas rakh...i will say it again...CV's are not mad to risk the ranking of the drama...they knw we are all watching LTL beause of dutta and tasha...no dutta means no tasha so that means bye bye LTL....they know this...kuch bhi nahi hona...shant hoja mehri jaanBig smile
god bless dutta
god bless LTL!!!
Yeah u r right Naina..............................
Thanks dearHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddmussy.jamshedNainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

god bless dutta
god bless LTL!!!
Yeah u r right Naina..............................
Thanks dearHug

anything for u babyHug

mussy.jamshed--khushi--

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
?Mishal Raheja :Facebook  "Well guys m leaving frm house for ma New year celebration Destination wid Family n sum close frnz............Can't wait to reach the ...    Only this much I could read further the system is not allowing me to read if anybody can read pls post the msg for the forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

?Mishal Raheja :Facebook  "Well guys m leaving frm house for ma New year celebration Destination wid Family n sum close frnz............Can't wait to reach the ...    Only this much I could read further the system is not allowing me to read if anybody can read pls post the msg for the forum.

Now that's what made me confused.........I read this thing before Telly chakkar article came out.......most of us think its mishal's fake Id......but here he had this status n simultaneously we had TC article stating dutta gonna die.......so how long will he be absent from the show? and I hope he retains his memory..........In Feb 2010 ,world cup cricket  will start in India n most of the people will be glued to sport channels.....I wish seema comes n leaves early as I in no mood to see seema for 2monthsDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Yes .  I  agree with you . Dutta  nahi to   " Laagi Tujhse  Lagan "  ke sath    hum saab  LTL fans ki Lagan    yani   Rishta  bhi   khatam .  serial  ka  satyanash  ho  jayega .. CV  wale khud  hi banayege  drama  aur  khud  hi  dekhenge .

shruti10augusttriasha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index