Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aye Sapath!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

dnt worry just sit back and watch................weekend ka band bajega for sureeeeee............but next week zaroor kuch acha hoga............last year 8th jan ko there was DUTTA's entry................so may be iss year there will b a new FULL OF LOVE Dutta's entryyyyyyyyyyy...........Hug......
yaar today's epi was too calm................. that m not able to take it lightly....................
I just hope that it will be lyk as u said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedtriasha

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
"last year 8th jan ko there was DUTTA's entry"
I hope they don't make this jan 8th his exit dayCryAngry I know I will definitely stop watching the shop if this happens

mussy.jamshedtriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

I hope they don't make this jan 8th his exit dayCryAngry I know I will definitely stop watching the shop if this happens
noooooooooooo yaar aisa mat bol............Cry....kaise bhi dil ko sambhala hai..............nothing will happen to him..............he will come bak as only NAKU'S dutta..........Smile....

mussy.jamshedNainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Alamelu

noooooooooooo yaar aisa mat bol............Cry....kaise bhi dil ko sambhala hai..............nothing will happen to him..............he will come bak as only NAKU'S dutta..........Smile....
jii jah raha kai tumhare muh meh bohat bohat ziada choclate daloonBig smileBig smileBig smileLOL
hope yehi hoiga....

mussy.jamshedtriasha

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
If u have face book contact with him just ask him when he will be back. In the FB he has written that he will be on new yr leave with his family n frnds. I think he might answer

mussy.jamshedtriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

If u have face book contact with him just ask him when he will be back. In the FB he has written that he will be on new yr leave with his family n frnds. I think he might answer
hailaaaaaaaaaaaa....................rushing to FB...................Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO TRIASHA.

Nd don't worry. Nuthing is gonna happen to dutta. Rather, i feels that we gonna have super exciting episodes. Cv's dare not do anything wid him. Nd if they does, then don't take tension, hum sab hai na cv's ko unki bhasha mein samjhane ke liye.

Don't spoil ur new year bcoz of this. I m very confident that nuthing vl happen to dutta nd this tym as well, chudailvati plan vl fail miserably.

Gooddtriasha

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Goodd

hailaaaaaaaaaaaa....................rushing to FB...................Shocked

Shockedtrish agar tu useh likhi gi..aur woh tujhe answer kare...toh zaroor batana...Big smile

mussy.jamshedtriasha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index