Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alamelu

"last year 8th jan ko there was DUTTA's entry"

I hope they don't make this jan 8th his exit day😭😡 I know I will definitely stop watching the shop if this happens

noooooooooooo yaar aisa mat bol............😭....kaise bhi dil ko sambhala hai..............nothing will happen to him..............he will come bak as only NAKU'S dutta..........😊....
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: triasha

noooooooooooo yaar aisa mat bol............😭....kaise bhi dil ko sambhala hai..............nothing will happen to him..............he will come bak as only NAKU'S dutta..........😊....

jii jah raha kai tumhare muh meh bohat bohat ziada choclate daloon😃😃😃😆
hope yehi hoiga....
Goodd thumbnail
If u have face book contact with him just ask him when he will be back. In the FB he has written that he will be on new yr leave with his family n frnds. I think he might answer
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodd

If u have face book contact with him just ask him when he will be back. In the FB he has written that he will be on new yr leave with his family n frnds. I think he might answer

hailaaaaaaaaaaaa....................rushing to FB...................😲
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO TRIASHA.

Nd don't worry. Nuthing is gonna happen to dutta. Rather, i feels that we gonna have super exciting episodes. Cv's dare not do anything wid him. Nd if they does, then don't take tension, hum sab hai na cv's ko unki bhasha mein samjhane ke liye.

Don't spoil ur new year bcoz of this. I m very confident that nuthing vl happen to dutta nd this tym as well, chudailvati plan vl fail miserably.
NainaSengal thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

hailaaaaaaaaaaaa....................rushing to FB...................😲

Shockedtrish agar tu useh likhi gi..aur woh tujhe answer kare...toh zaroor batana...😃
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti10august

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO TRIASHA.

Nd don't worry. Nuthing is gonna happen to dutta. Rather, i feels that we gonna have super exciting episodes. Cv's dare not do anything wid him. Nd if they does, then don't take tension, hum sab hai na cv's ko unki bhasha mein samjhane ke liye.

Don't spoil ur new year bcoz of this. I m very confident that nuthing vl happen to dutta nd this tym as well, chudailvati plan vl fail miserably.

yaar thankssssssssssssssss a lot.................hugs and lots of love and chocolates for uuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

"last year 8th jan ko there was DUTTA's entry"

I hope they don't make this jan 8th his exit day😭😡 I know I will definitely stop watching the shop if this happens

Aisa mat bol yaar .......................... main vaise hi darri hui hoon😭😭😭....................
Oh GOD  plz aisa kuchh mat hooooooooo
NainaSengal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi0318

Aisa mat bol yaar .......................... main vaise hi darri hui hoon😭😭😭....................
Oh GOD  plz aisa kuchh mat hooooooooo

areh yaar tu shant hoja....kuch nahi hoga....god par vishwas rakh...i will say it again...CV's are not mad to risk the ranking of the drama...they knw we are all watching LTL beause of dutta and tasha...no dutta means no tasha so that means bye bye LTL....they know this...kuch bhi nahi hona...shant hoja mehri jaan😃
ill just say god bless this forum ...
god bless dutta
god bless LTL!!!
Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

areh yaar tu shant hoja....kuch nahi hoga....god par vishwas rakh...i will say it again...CV's are not mad to risk the ranking of the drama...they knw we are all watching LTL beause of dutta and tasha...no dutta means no tasha so that means bye bye LTL....they know this...kuch bhi nahi hona...shant hoja mehri jaan😃
ill just say god bless this forum ...
god bless dutta
god bless LTL!!!

Yeah u r right Naina..............................
Thanks dear🤗