Laagi Tujhse Lagan

A Happening Episode! (Page 2)

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by triasha

ye kya khushi mujhe himmat deti hai aur khud anap shanap bak rahi hai.....Ouch............nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nothings gonna happen to our DUTTA.......Embarrassed.....baby...............chill maar.............zyada mat soch..............and tin tiny.............me toooooooo think that chaskar may expose KALA...............pata nahin i hav this feeling toooooooo..............DUTTA will survive while kala will party thinking she won..............and dutta comes to kno her truth............Smile.
i knw every time i tell u too not to get involve too much.......... but this time i need u...............
u knw in todaay's epi when they showed Dutta wearing his watch........... they focused on his face for a while in that scene...................... and that face is conti comes in my eyes & i really scared...........................
awwwwwwwwww baby am always wid uuuuuuuuuu...............cheer up.............dnt worry,............jhappi lleleHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

awwwwwwwwww baby am always wid uuuuuuuuuu...............cheer up.............dnt worry,............jhappi lleleHug

thanks dear..................*Hugz back to u*.....................................

AbhiAnitriasha

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Areh dar maath MR will not be replaced, agar hota toh the news would have been out with the name of his replacement and another thing Ekta's days are gone, in this TRP world they do not take drastic steps so easily!!
I wish aisa hi ho........................ I never saw  Ekta's show with taht much concern...............
So never bother abt who is leaving or not.......................... But the reason to connect with LTL is that its not an Ekta show................................. So i wish aisa kuchh bhi na ho........................

Fishfishmussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

As Baji shot at himself, Dutta watched Sudarshan, his expressions said it all, Sudarshan also knew that his loyalty has been exposed. The wall was broken, Dutta is a much relieved man and he wanted to sleep and what better place than his mother's lap. 

As predicted it was Kala's bad dream....the scene was not needed but I am surprised with Kishore, he knows what is Kala like and how can he buy Kala's story and Kala goes out in the middle of the night to deal with Chaskar....bahut gheri needh sota hai Kishore is all I can say....Angry

Dutta is softening, he even has the breakfast sent by Naku, good old poha ;) just as I had written and Baji comes, all I want to see tomorrow that Sudarshan wants to accompany him when Dutta says his services are no longer required.

I hear the next twist is Dutta falling off from the cliff well not before some Tasha moments please creatives and I want no memory losses and marrying Seema as he does not know who he is....please please please....Big smile  Your thoughts, friends, Love Tin

P.S what about Chaskar exposing Kala to Dutta Day Dreaming  Just a thought.....

yes I want no memory loss...plastic surgery , marrying seema or getting close to her

i donot want this show to go Ekta kapoor way ...if tehy do I am gonna scream loud ...nd when i say loud nd I mean very loud into Hemal's  ears ... so  BEWARE Hemal..donot u dare ...Do not  do  this to this show

I would like Naku to be in car likethe last time nd they get lost again in jungle...nd this time for month ...with lots and lots o f tasha ... that what I want to see

Edited by scorpio10 - 30 December 2010 at 2:06pm

Fishfishmussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=scorpio10][QUOTE=tintiny]Dear Friends,

what ithink might happen ,if Naku is  not in the car..
Naku might  go to find D... then Dmightget back home ....gets toknowNkau lefthometolook forhim ...
then he goes back teh jungle to look for his lady love...  

Baji wouldwanttojoin butDwilltellhim ...no Iwill goalone ... his my wife ...nd its my duty to get her back

in jungle ...he will start misisngher...looking for her everywhere ...before finding  her nd when he does ....holding tight.. ( another  hug ) ... and tehn romance

Edited by scorpio10 - 30 December 2010 at 9:57am

Fishfishmussy.jamshed

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fishfishmussy.jamshed

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Me too, I don't want another Ekta story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Dear Tin,

True, no memory loss, no second shaadi....if it comes to Dutta being nursed back to fitness by Seema/Chanda, it better be short and as matter of fact as possible. Enough to make Dutta run back to Naku's pallu as per your SS yesterday.

We should all start praying to Bappa. He listens to Naku's pleas (der se hi sahi). We are praying for a common cause, Dutta's sanity , safety and the glaciers around him crumbling down.

Happy New Year to you.

Luv,

Kavita Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddmussy.jamshedFishfish.scorpio10

Go to top