A Happening Episode! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi to all the members of this forum.😊..
Though I am watchin LTL from the very 1st day......wdout missin a single episode....this is for the first time that m writing to this forum.

I am completely addicted to this serial.......definitely bcause of their performance as a team....and sans doubt for DUTTA Bhau......I totally agree with you Tintiny ( Sorry...I don't know your name ) that hopefully there shld n't be any memory loss to DUTTA...Please  CV's.....PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE......

BAPPA...PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR PRAYER......
Originally posted by duttarpita

Hi to all the members of this forum.😊..
Though I am watchin LTL from the very 1st day......wdout missin a single episode....this is for the first time that m writing to this forum.

I am completely addicted to this serial.......definitely bcause of their performance as a team....and sans doubt for DUTTA Bhau......I totally agree with you Tintiny ( Sorry...I don't know your name ) that hopefully there shld n't be any memory loss to DUTTA...Please  CV's.....PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE......

BAPPA...PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR PRAYER......
Welcome to LTL forum DP πŸ˜‰  My name is Tinni aka Tin and since we all are praying so hard I am sure the creatives will listen to our prayer.....!!!
Originally posted by tintiny

Welcome to LTL forum DP πŸ˜‰  My name is Tinni aka Tin and since we all are praying so hard I am sure the creatives will listen to our prayer.....!!!

Hi girls ..

I do believe in prayers ...But I do not plead with Cvs ...becoz then they have u in their hands as plaything ..instead demand .... becoz customer ( viewer ) demand is stronger in this field
Originally posted by Faryyy

OK guys this is what I think
1/ the story with plastic surgery ---> not possible at all, a show like LTL who has never  followed EK's clich won't do such stupid twists...it's so deja vu and they know that audience will HATE IT!

2/Mishal is out of the show and another guy comes as Dutta ---> everyone in the media (tv,net,magazine) would do a big hungama with the news  and btw the director himself made some clarification about it so...don't worry

3/I think CVs know how much obssesed are LTL fans ; so if they try to kill our Dutta or Kick out Mishal Raheja they know how mad we all will be...

First we re gonna them
Secondly we re gonna them

Finally  if they don't understand then we re gonna them

Na rahega Dutta , na rahega Mishal toh phir CVs ka kya kaam is dunya mein????

🀣BEWARE GUYZZZ ALL Those concerned with LTL.........Do Not Dare to touch Dutta or MR with this track!!!