Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 8)

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Sunaha6

@ prashu and sidda..............ya...........thats a true point..........the gun was finally held by awi......

One more thing, how does RV even know it is the right gun?!...bhootni could have picked it up from anywhere!

so again I say, don't worry....Big smileLOL

ya..........waisey bhi the deal was not to get awi into all this.............

but i must say.........chirag was looking complete bhuddu today............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
and even jagat raised his hand todayLOLLOLLOLLOL

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks for the Update Nandini. I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm thinking did Bhauji use her goons to find the gun. Also, wouldn't Avi's finger prints be on the gun because he it picked it up and threw it away after Arpi dropped it. This might land Avi in jail as well and Bhauji will be pissed that her plan back fired. Although, I don't want to see Avi behind the bars either. Bhauji is not intelligent with her plans, she should have consulted with Panditji because he has more brains than her.
@ bold- i was thinking the same thing sidda.....

u r so right!!!!

@ sidda and prash.....don't worry....it won't be picked up! I don't they will even check!....and what about his statement?...how will he now say Arpi shot him when he said it was a dacoit who did that?...his SO even asked him if he wants to change his statement and he didn't do a thing!!...

this makes me think RV might not even take her to the police station, maybe go down a layby and talk to her like an sympathetic older brother!!!.....if he does take her to the station, well just accept there is a lot of man size  holes in the plot!LOL
@Bold- so true dreamy. CV's will miss this details and move in whatever directionLOLLOL
Bhootni thinks her self intelligent like james bond ki nani ..how can she trust RV so easily? how can she be so sure that he won't double cross her?
She is so ooooooooo over confident about her terror, thinks her word is a command for eveyone in lalanpur....moronAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
She surely think herself as james bond ki nani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

hi i m back nandu had to rush urgently due to some work..

i see she has corrected the precap

ya precap seems he has come for avdesh as he has eyes on him but he wud take arpi away

we know this thru sbs no big deal

i had one point while i was in kitchen.

dreamy i think u said this rv wud shut bhootni up saying he wud expose it as her plan to get arpita..

but where is the proof that bhootni tells him all this eh unless he has carried a hidden recorder on him.

blooper on our part or cvs part no idea..

@sidda logics in fictions  r just like that

same what i said above..  avdesh fingerprints wud also be there right

but  again dreamy

agreed he cant tell commisioner that arpi shot him   but he has entire police force with him when he comes to mandap so if he takes arpi elsewhere  wont they blabber that he got avdesh singh thakur wife..

big loop holes dont u think

Di,

if RV threatens to tell, he doesn't need a recording. Bhootni has told him where Arpi is (at her bro's wedding) he could also tell that bhootni found the gun and gave it to him....believe me, there is enough there for doubts to enter someone's mind....I doubt bhootni will want to take that risk!....She will try to bluff but I won't be surprised if she then tries to get RV killed before he can go and put some suspicion on Avi's mind.....

As for the entire police troops, he could send the other cars ahead and take Arpi down some road....these things happen. no need to worry about anyone. And with regards to his statement, I think he will just take Arpi and not charge her because his job means the world to him and he is already under investigation....so to now change his statement after saying it is true, he won't take the risk...RV is also playing a game, to catch Avi.

super_boySuhana6

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Originally posted by MonyP

Thanks for the Update Nandini. I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm thinking did Bhauji use her goons to find the gun. Also, wouldn't Avi's finger prints be on the gun because he it picked it up and threw it away after Arpi dropped it. This might land Avi in jail as well and Bhauji will be pissed that her plan back fired. Although, I don't want to see Avi behind the bars either. Bhauji is not intelligent with her plans, she should have consulted with Panditji because he has more brains than her.

u r so right!!!!

@ sidda and prash.....don't worry....it won't be picked up! I don't they will even check!....and what about his statement?...how will he now say Arpi shot him when he said it was a dacoit who did that?...his SO even asked him if he wants to change his statement and he didn't do a thing!!...

this makes me think RV might not even take her to the police station, maybe go down a layby and talk to her like an sympathetic older brother!!!.....if he does take her to the station, well just accept there is a lot of man size  holes in the plot!LOL
@Bold- so true dreamy. CV's will miss this details and move in whatever directionLOLLOL
Bhootni thinks her self intelligent like james bond ki nani ..how can she trust RV so easily? how can she be so sure that he won't double cross her?
She is so ooooooooo over confident about her terror, thinks her word is a command for eveyone in lalanpur....moronAngry

@ bold..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
@ red..............yes di..........she is a complete ullu khi phattiiii.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

u r so right!!!!

Mony,

bhootni thinks she is big fish in the small pond....whereas she is really the scum!!....has delusions of being the DON!!!LOLLOL

super_boySuhana6

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

hey guys

Rv shld knw all the tactics of BJ nd truth abt her to create suspicion against her in avi';s mind!!

nd secondl..
avi trusts BJ very much!!! his trust wont break easily bt still if proof is given, it vil raise doubts

super_boyDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hmm rv is playing a game yes true..  if he has come to arrest arpita which we wud see tomm anyways,  that means his police force see he has come to arrest her and plus witnesses

i m talking silly logic here mayb

and  who said that jamesbond ki rani

hehe nice one

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index