Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 7)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks for the Update Nandini. I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm thinking did Bhauji use her goons to find the gun. Also, wouldn't Avi's finger prints be on the gun because he it picked it up and threw it away after Arpi dropped it. This might land Avi in jail as well and Bhauji will be pissed that her plan back fired. Although, I don't want to see Avi behind the bars either. Bhauji is not intelligent with her plans, she should have consulted with Panditji because he has more brains than her.
@ bold- i was thinking the same thing sidda.....

u r so right!!!!

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@ prashu and sidda..............ya...........thats a true point..........the gun was finally held by awi......
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks for the Update Nandini. I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm thinking did Bhauji use her goons to find the gun. Also, wouldn't Avi's finger prints be on the gun because he it picked it up and threw it away after Arpi dropped it. This might land Avi in jail as well and Bhauji will be pissed that her plan back fired. Although, I don't want to see Avi behind the bars either. Bhauji is not intelligent with her plans, she should have consulted with Panditji because he has more brains than her.
@ bold- i was thinking the same thing sidda.....

u r so right!!!!

@ sidda and prash.....don't worry....it won't be picked up! I don't they will even check!....and what about his statement?...how will he now say Arpi shot him when he said it was a dacoit who did that?...his SO even asked him if he wants to change his statement and he didn't do a thing!!...

this makes me think RV might not even take her to the police station, maybe go down a layby and talk to her like an sympathetic older brother!!!.....if he does take her to the station, well just accept there is a lot of man size  holes in the plot!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

@ prashu and sidda..............ya...........thats a true point..........the gun was finally held by awi......

One more thing, how does RV even know it is the right gun?!...bhootni could have picked it up from anywhere!

so again I say, don't worry....Big smileLOL

super_boy

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

the precap is misleading...it looks like RV is going for Avdesh, who also steps forward!...I think everyone is going to be shocked tomorrow when RV turns and points to Arpi!!!ShockedOuchOuch

I thought Arpi looks nice with her hair up...different style from her flowing one that we have seen for the past 3 months now!!....

and I hate bhootni!!..there I have said it!!....she wants revenge because avdesh spoke back and because Arpi saved Avi???....this woman is a control freak, needs some counselling!!AngryAngry
@bold- exactly dreamy!!!

she needs mental shocks alsoAngryAngry

she is so petty!...she is doing that because of Arpi's influence over Avdesh!!.....IAngryAngry

Can't wait for the day, Avdesh lashes back at her!!Clap...we will have a party then!WinkTongue

ya.........true prashu and dreamy...............she needs to be explained the meaning of their realtion...........i mean........she is such a disgusting thing..........Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
you have a point DreamyThumbs Up
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Dreamy- Sure we would celebrate then..

yaayyyy]

waiting fr tht day!

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hi i m back nandu had to rush urgently due to some work..

i see she has corrected the precap

ya precap seems he has come for avdesh as he has eyes on him but he wud take arpi away

we know this thru sbs no big deal

i had one point while i was in kitchen.

dreamy i think u said this rv wud shut bhootni up saying he wud expose it as her plan to get arpita..

but where is the proof that bhootni tells him all this eh unless he has carried a hidden recorder on him.

blooper on our part or cvs part no idea..

@sidda logics in fictions  r just like that

same what i said above..  avdesh fingerprints wud also be there right

but  again dreamy

agreed he cant tell commisioner that arpi shot him   but he has entire police force with him when he comes to mandap so if he takes arpi elsewhere  wont they blabber that he got avdesh singh thakur wife..

big loop holes dont u think

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6Sidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index