Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 34)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Sia, 

good to know tht ur busy wid ur studies Big smile Don worry dear .. nothing mch happening here. Atleast not more important than ur studies. And u can catch up with the discussions anytime later when ur free.Big smile

Oh i always wanted to ask u abt ur subjects. what are u studying ?Smile

And 3 idiots ... thts wat they areAngry Good for nothing !!!

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Bye Nandu & SuhanaHug, see u both next weekHug
& Wish u all
a very Happy new YearParty
EnjoyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6_nandini

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Hey Sunaha Hug

Ashu, Thanx a tonn n wish u a very Happy New Year too HugHug
It was so nice to catch up with u Embarrassed
Have a grt time at the part n good luck for the RasamWinkEmbarrassed 

Take care Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Sunaha Hug

Ashu, Thanx a tonn n wish u a very Happy New Year too HugHug
It was so nice to catch up with u Embarrassed
Have a grt time at the part n good luck for the RasamWinkEmbarrassed 

Take care Embarrassed

bye ashu di.................Wish you a happy new year in advance.........

Nandu di...........i jjust put up the next part....do tell me how it was.........Even i am leaving.........G2g make preperations for the evening.............bye.........di...........

Wish you a very happy new year...May all your wishes turn true in the year ahead........Smile

_nandini

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Sia, 

good to know tht ur busy wid ur studies Big smile Don worry dear .. nothing mch happening here. Atleast not more important than ur studies. And u can catch up with the discussions anytime later when ur free.Big smile

right di...studies are a priority.. :) yeah it's fun to come bck at the last n flick through all the comments already written..brings a smile on ma face when i read it!!
i'd finished ma class 12  or to say Pre-university clg last year but unfortunately i cudn make it up to enter BITS Pilani.. n me being stubborn a bit(i didn want to join a clg elsewer not even in bangalore..wer i stay..foolishness i guess!!)..i so wanted to join there itself n do ma engineering  that i took one year long term n preparing for the BITSAT entrance exam now!! ma mum was like since you are wasting 1 yr(dat's wat she feels..i feel bad wen i hear her say this..but harsh reality!!) take a bachelor course..so i opted for distance education BBM(business management) n BCA(so that it helps me in ma comp engg later next year) n i'm doing ma 2nd sem now!! this march i've got ma entrance exams!! so with coaching classes n two different course exams..i'm all timed n scheduled..n it's hectic enough that i get hardly time to come onine sometime!! 

_nandini

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

Sia, 

right di...studies are a priority.. :) yeah it's fun to come bck at the last n flick through all the comments already written..brings a smile on ma face when i read it!!
i'd finished ma class 12  or to say Pre-university clg last year but unfortunately i cudn make it up to enter BITS Pilani.. n me being stubborn a bit(i didn want to join a clg elsewer not even in bangalore..wer i stay..foolishness i guess!!)..i so wanted to join there itself n do ma engineering  that i took one year long term n preparing for the BITSAT entrance exam now!! ma mum was like since you are wasting 1 yr(dat's wat she feels..i feel bad wen i hear her say this..but harsh reality!!) take a bachelor course..so i opted for distance education BBM(business management) n BCA(so that it helps me in ma comp engg later next year) n i'm doing ma 2nd sem now!! this march i've got ma entrance exams!! so with coaching classes n two different course exams..i'm all timed n scheduled..n it's hectic enough that i get hardly time to come onine sometime!! 

Thanx for telling me all about u Sia. Feels good to know tht ur so determined about BITS Pilani. I can understand how it feels when u risk ur career for something. Moms react as they are too much caring abt us. They want the best for us n don want us to commit mistakes. But am happy tht ur so confident abt urself n ur preps. Its good to be determined than making compromises, until u know wat u want is right n best for uBig smile 

Nice to hear tht ur continuing other courses at the same time. Well i didnt know tht u can take up both BBM n BCA together. Wish u all the very best ur career n especially BITSAT. Have faith in god n urself, am sure u'l crack it.Big smile

-sia-

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
^^^^ thank u so much di  *hugs to u*
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Chudail ko aur koi kaam nahin hai kya?

Yeh jitna fasle badayegi, utna hi ye dono kareeb ayenge

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index