Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 33)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

bhauji is going green with jealousy n red fuming with anger!! seriously she has so much ego n is mad to go to such an extent of trying to dstroy Arpita!! i thought her to be brainy but seems like her pride her lust has blocked her brain..does she ever think abt the consequences or have a doubt that rV might try to outwit her or make her a mohra!! silly lady!!
the epi highlight was obviously Avita scen..right from him looking at her picture..to he giving her a rose..hugging jagat n talking to chirag..everything was really good!! the hilaroius part for me was the way Mahesh Rai hugged avdesh..he took a leap forward or jumped right into the arms of avi..when i saw the scene i was ROFL !!

Hey Sia Big smile Hugs to u too Sweetiee Hug

Havent seen u around for sometime .. guess ur busy wid ur studiesSmile Very well said abt Bj. She seems to have lost her senses. She digging a hole for herself. In the urge of troubling Arpi n separating her from Avi, she's doing all silly deeds. Sooner she'l land in soup.

Avi took over so well as a Damad at the Rai house. It was a pleasure to watch him. The Rai house(i call it a zoo), with its 3 idiots, always make me go RoflLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Ya Ashu .. 30 ppl !! I had a tough time in the kitchen fighting with those big utensilsOuchOuchLOL 

Wow Fish Fry .. yumm !! Big smile Am gonna take the recipe of Rasam frm u. I love Rasam bt it never comes out well when i make it. Confused 

Suhana6remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Nandu, even i am poor in making rasamLOL, we get so many powder of it, so took a receipe frm friend, & i will put that powder, which she told meLOL, lets see, how it comes out, then i will give uThumbs Up

Suhana6_nandini

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
haiiiiiiiiiiii nandu di , ashu di and sia....................

@ ashu di.........Where have you been di...........missed you a lot and your detective giri........Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by -sia-

bhauji is going green with jealousy n red fuming with anger!! seriously she has so much ego n is mad to go to such an extent of trying to dstroy Arpita!! i thought her to be brainy but seems like her pride her lust has blocked her brain..does she ever think abt the consequences or have a doubt that rV might try to outwit her or make her a mohra!! silly lady!!
the epi highlight was obviously Avita scen..right from him looking at her picture..to he giving her a rose..hugging jagat n talking to chirag..everything was really good!! the hilaroius part for me was the way Mahesh Rai hugged avdesh..he took a leap forward or jumped right into the arms of avi..when i saw the scene i was ROFL !!

Hey Sia Big smile Hugs to u too Sweetiee Hug

Havent seen u around for sometime .. guess ur busy wid ur studiesSmile Very well said abt Bj. She seems to have lost her senses. She digging a hole for herself. In the urge of troubling Arpi n separating her from Avi, she's doing all silly deeds. Sooner she'l land in soup.

Avi took over so well as a Damad at the Rai house. It was a pleasure to watch him. The Rai house(i call it a zoo), with its 3 idiots, always make me go RoflLOL
yeah di..i've been busy with continous exams..since mine is a dual course..ma exams are coming one after the other continously barely sparing me with a few hours!! dat's why i tend to miss so many discussions here :(
zoo with the 3 Idiots..i love this!! suits them perfectly..!! :) :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6_nandini

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Oh instant RasamWinkLOL Good for potluck partiesWink. Its too tough to cook for so many ppl otherwise. Ouch

Sure Ashu, u make it n see how it comes n thn i'l take ur recipe Embarrassed Good luck for the RasamWinkEmbarrassed

Suhana6remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Suhana, i am goodHug, hpw r u?Embarrassed

Nandu, yup sureWink, i need the wishes for itLOL, or all will laugh when they will taste itOuch

Suhana6

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Hi Suhana, i am goodHug, hpw r u?Embarrassed

Nandu, yup sureWink, i need the wishes for itLOL, or all will laugh when they will taste itOuch

fine di.............Smile

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index