Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 28)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by super_boy

Another Blooper by CV's - Arpi shot RV by HIS service revolver but wen RV came out of d hospital n was being kidnapped by Bhootni's goons he was takng HIS revolver out which n then Bhootni also gives his revolver in d khandar ...............R police gn 2 Service Revolvers if no then whose revolver is RV carrying n if dat is his then whose revolver has Bhootni gn him.

Hi SB,

hmm don't worry about all that...he may have been given a replacement revolver at the hospital and bhootni finds the old one (used by Arpi to shoot him!).....there are so many plot holes here, you could fall and never be seen again!LOL

But how did she find d gun , as i dont think even Avi knew where he threw it . how come none of d other police see d gun , were dey not searchng 4 AVITA in d jungle. Seriously d CV's forget wat dey r doing n also does dis happen in reality. i guess there must b some procedure 2 get another revolver or smth coz d police r alloted guns wid license n gyns hv d serial nos written on them or smth.

this is a serial, things happen instantly!LOLWink

As to where she found the gun, hey this woman is the real gunda raj of lallanpur....she has ways and means that we will never dream off...WinkLOL

@ bold that rightWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Originally posted by yoga23priya

toefl....in jan
gmat in feb
gre in mar
finally engg last year in june

yeh bhagwaan mujhe oota tha kyu nahi....kitni padhai toh mere pehalwanji nahi toh mein kaisi karo....Angry

hmm, sorry priya I did not understand that at all!!....I think one is mathmatics and enginerring?Big smile...Good luck!

Er...er.. phelwan?!...beshaaram girl, isn't he married?AngryLOL...you aunty's influence showing now...Wink
toefl and gre is for MS....this are english
gmat is for MBA....english and maths
this is my last year of engineering..............so exam will be in may and june

no di.....i am not like my aunty to separate him from his wife.......i am like radhaWink

[/QUOTE]

TOEFL...is that like teaching english as foreign language or something?

you doing engineering....someone else is doing that - sunaha??
[/QUOTE]

Dreamy its Test of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL) GRE is Graduate Record Exam and GMAT is Graduate management aptitude testSmile
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

TOEFL...is that like teaching english as foreign language or something?

you doing engineering....someone else is doing that - sunaha??

yep u r right.....
dunno di

Edited by yoga23priya - 30 December 2010 at 1:09pm
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Another Blooper by CV's - Arpi shot RV by HIS service revolver but wen RV came out of d hospital n was being kidnapped by Bhootni's goons he was takng HIS revolver out which n then Bhootni also gives his revolver in d khandar ...............R police gn 2 Service Revolvers if no then whose revolver is RV carrying n if dat is his then whose revolver has Bhootni gn him.

Hi SB,

hmm don't worry about all that...he may have been given a replacement revolver at the hospital and bhootni finds the old one (used by Arpi to shoot him!).....there are so many plot holes here, you could fall and never be seen again!LOL

But how did she find d gun , as i dont think even Avi knew where he threw it . how come none of d other police see d gun , were dey not searchng 4 AVITA in d jungle. Seriously d CV's forget wat dey r doing n also does dis happen in reality. i guess there must b some procedure 2 get another revolver or smth coz d police r alloted guns wid license n guns hv d serial nos written on them or smth.

B/w i guess Shanti Bhushan has left GKD as now d dialogues r written by Amit Jha n even his name is not there in d story or screenplay, his name is there only in Concept wid d imagine team.

@ bold ...he is spread too thin!.....still involved in P, now GKD and I heard that he and PG are now dreaming up another show...wow the dream team are still at it!

What did u think of the eppy?...beside bhootni's search and found?
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

@ Dreamy. Oh, I'm in school. Forget about the displayed age, my sis is over protective and so she didn't allow me to give my real age. I'm 17.

Oh gosh, you are still in school!...and so young...there are some things that are discussed here, not meant for young ages...EmbarrassedBig smileLOLLOL

But good on ya!...you come across as very mature.Clap
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Priya, you put your aunty in a tiara?Shocked

@Shwetha - hope I got your name right now (Smile) ta for the explanation, so confusing to understand another country's Qualification.....will you be writing down anything about the eppy?..look forward to reading it.

@SB....what do you make of the new jodi?...shikha and RV's bro?
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidda8

@ Dreamy. Oh, I'm in school. Forget about the displayed age, my sis is over protective and so she didn't allow me to give my real age. I'm 17.

Oh gosh, you are still in school!...and so young...there are some things that are discussed here, not meant for young ages...LOL

But good on ya!...you come across as very mature.Clap
dreamy di is right....
close ur eyes when come across some post esp abt my aunty...Smile
u r more mature than me..........gosh thought ur 23 or somethingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Priya, you put your aunty in a tiara?Shocked

@Shwetha - hope I got your name right now (Smile) ta for the explanation, so confusing to understand another country's Qualification.....will you be writing down anything about the eppy?..look forward to reading it.

@SB....what do you make of the new jodi?...shikha and RV's bro?
dont worry only for few days....than arpi will rule avi's heart (already ruling)and lallanpur as his queenWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index