Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 25)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Really?!Shocked...were you busy with your studies?Thumbs Up

By the way, have you talked to Emina recently?...u guys meet up yet?

also wondering, why does sheW*Ha's name come up like that for me?Ermm.....just realised I have been typing it wrong as well!!!...many apologies, shwethaEmbarrassed...I hate it when people get names wrong..
[/QUOTE]
i came at 8pm home di....
my bro called i was talking with him 2 hrs...
studing no ways....i will study from 3 to 5 am only....
no di....she is busy too....
[/QUOTE]

3-5am?!Shocked...when do you sleep and go to school?...reminds me of my Uni days...I studied at all times of the day and night....

where does your bro live?

give my love to Emina...keep missing her everytime she pops over.....
[/QUOTE]

i will sleep at  2 every day......i sleep in classes usually....
exams time only i study......

US di
sure.....even her class test is going on....
[/QUOTE]

Ugg...you and your topsy turvey sleep!!!.....and sleeping classes!Shocked...how could you do that?LOLLOL...it really pains me, I love study and learning......I hope you pass with flying colours!

pass my best wishes to Emina....

@ Sidda....I can't belive I never asked, but are you still at school or college?...if so what are you studying?Smile

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Thanks dreamy...But I am a bit used to it now because I am surviving in US for the past 2 years and people call you here everything but your correct nameOuchConfused so thats fine. But I am glad that you got it right from this time. ehehhehehEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't be getting used to it!...it is one of my pet peeves, if peole don't get names right...to my mind it shows discourtsey....but hey, americans!Big smileLOL...I did wonder why I keep getting a star in between....Ermm
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know but more than Americans its the Chinese...In my own lab where in I am doing my thesis research I have a fellow mate grad student who is a chinese and calls me anything and everything but my name and sometimes I tend to forget my original name because of this.Ouch My prof who is an American does call me Shwetha the way it should be pronounced
[/QUOTE]

that is terrible!...you should force this person to call you by your name!...or get theirs wrong!LOL...terrible...

Also, just saw that you have been in the US for 2 yrs, did u come from india?...I bet you miss your family.

you never said, did u watch tonight's eppy and what did u think of it?...if it is another filler with some avita moment...AngryAngry

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 30 December 2010 at 12:46pm
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Ugg...you and your topsy turvey sleep!!!.....and sleeping classes!Shocked...how could you do that?LOLLOL...it really pains me, I love study and learning......I hope you pass with flying colours!

@ Sidda....I can't belive I never asked, but are you still at school or college?...if so what are you studying?Smile

di....i love sleeping...i can sleep anywhere...continously more than 13 hrs too.....
everyone is hoping whether i will pass or not...

Edited by yoga23priya - 30 December 2010 at 12:46pm
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidda,
just read your views on the post The Selfless deed...I am amazed that you being such a young mind is thinking so very well deep and what a write up yaar.. hats off to you and your mindset...Start writing thats my piece of advise to you young lady!!!!!I am clean bowled!!!!! Very well said and thanks for liking the post
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

di....i love sleeping...i can sleep anywhere...continously more than 13 hrs too.....

I had a work colleague who could fall asleep anywhere, and I mean anywhere!....at work during lunch time, she would sleep at her desk....so deeply that she would snore!!LOLLOL...me, not a chance.

Oh I'm sure you will pass with flying colours!....which exam is this btw?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Another Blooper by CV's - Arpi shot RV by HIS service revolver but wen RV came out of d hospital n was being kidnapped by Bhootni's goons he was takng HIS revolver out which n then Bhootni also gives his revolver in d khandar ...............R police gn 2 Service Revolvers if no then whose revolver is RV carrying n if dat is his then whose revolver has Bhootni gn him.
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoga23priya

I had a work colleague who could fall asleep anywhere, and I mean anywhere!....at work during lunch time, she would sleep at her desk....so deeply that she would snore!!LOLLOL...me, not a chance.

Oh I'm sure you will pass with flying colours!....which exam is this btw?
toefl....in jan
gmat in feb
gre in mar
finally engg last year in june

yeh bhagwaan mujhe oota tha kyu nahi....kitni padhai toh mere pehalwanji nahi toh mein kaisi karo....Angry

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thanks dreamy...But I am a bit used to it now because I am surviving in US for the past 2 years and people call you here everything but your correct nameOuchConfused so thats fine. But I am glad that you got it right from this time. ehehhehehEmbarrassed

you shouldn't be getting used to it!...it is one of my pet peeves, if peole don't get names right...to my mind it shows discourtsey....but hey, americans!Big smileLOL...I did wonder why I keep getting a star in between....Ermm
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know but more than Americans its the Chinese...In my own lab where in I am doing my thesis research I have a fellow mate grad student who is a chinese and calls me anything and everything but my name and sometimes I tend to forget my original name because of this.Ouch My prof who is an American does call me Shwetha the way it should be pronounced
[/QUOTE]

that is terrible!...you should force this person to call you by your name!...or get theirs wrong!LOL...terrible...

Also, just saw that you have been in the US for 2 yrs, did u come from india?...I bet you miss your family.

you never said, did u watch tonight's eppy and what did u think of it?...if it is another filler with some avita moment...AngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

No I haven't visited India in these 2 years life is so busy here studies and thesis research sometimes becomes too much to handle but its cool because  I love what I am doing especially my dissertation work...Forget it Chinese will never get our names correct because its sad but they learn English just before coming to US and most of the times it takes hours to make them understand what you want to say or emphasize. Yeah you didn;t see me for few days because I am a bit busy with lab work these days...I have a lot of things pending to finish..Oh yeah sorry I did watch the episode and yes it was a filler epi with AVITA moments and a very hilarious sequence between Papa rai and Avi eeehheh one must not miss these scenes....Avi is looking damn hot in sherwani No match for him heeheh Jagat was looking good as dulha I am eager to see how Simple looks in her wedding saree...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index